Devil's Little Girl

My name is Lilith Jezebel aka Lili and I am thirteen years old and yes my dad is lord of darkness, Lucifer, the devil however you want to call him. And I am his actual daughter, blood test proven. Hell is a bore for me, there is no one to play or to talk to other then century year old demons. So I decided to speak up to my father and tell him to send me to earth. I mean if I lived 13 years in hell, I am pretty sure I can live on earth.

NOTE:
Before I start this story I want to clear up something. I know the tittle of the book is a little strong religiously, but keep in mind that this is just a book and it has no intentions to make fun of your religion. Please avoid leaving religious comments or anything. This is just for entertainment, this is a comedy, nothing serious. Please if you are a strong believer and feel like religious stuff can hurt you or bother you, please do not read.

31. Chapter 29-Stalker

Chapter 29-Stalker

Jacob and Lili walk into a park full of people

-“that was fun!” Jacob said

-“maybe for you, my ass still hurts” Lili says

-“well you did fall a few times”

-“yeah well you were supposed to teach me!”

-“I did, not my fault you are a horrible learner”

Lili playfully punches Jacob on the arm

-“you were pretty good in golf though”

-“yeah… I used to play a lot”

They sit on a bench

-“where are your parent? Of course if you don’t mind me asking” Lili asked

-“my parents?”

-“yeah you said you lived with your grandfather and that they call a lot, I am guessing you don’t live with them anymore”

-“well, I don’t actually, they are Archaeologists, so they travel a lot to different cities and towns. So yeah I don’t see them that often but they do sent a lot of cools stuff they find like ancient neckless or rare stones”

-“rare stones?” Lili askes confused

-“yeah, it’s this stone that is like gray and it kind of sparkles, has a hole where you can see like a rainbow color inside”

[Flashback:

Blue: -“by the way you haven’t perhaps in the little time you have here seen the stone, right? It’s gray and it kind of sparkles, has a hole where you can see like a rainbow color inside?”

End of Flashback]

-“Lili? You ok?” Jacob says

-“huh? Yeah, yeah” Lili says then giggles a little

-“you kind of got lost for a second”

-“yeah *fixes her hair back her ear* sorry about that”

A dog running and stops at stares at Lili and starts barking.

-“what that…hey go away” Jacob says waving his hand

Dog keeps barking. Lili’s eyes get red. Dog then whines. The owner comes and grabs the dog.

-“I am so sorry I do not know what got into her” The owner says

-“it’s ok” Lili says with an almost smile

-“come on!” the owner says pulling the dog

-“you ok?” Jacob says

-“yeah I am fine…it happens quite a lot…no biggie”

-“do you have a cat?” Jacob asks

-“no, it’s just…I don’t know, not a of a big deal”

Lili watches the dog walking away and then lowers her vision and drops a tear

-“how about your parents?” Jacob asks

Lili sniffs and reacts instantly

-“huh? My parents? What about them?”

-“well you live with your uncle, your parents travel a lot too or…?”

-“umm no my parents they…” Lili looks forward and sees Belial standing staring at her directly

Belial smiles from the distant

-“Lili?”

-“that man” Lili says

-“which man?” Jacob says

-“the one looking straight this way”

-“I think I see him”

-“he was at my house earlier, well outside of it like waiting for me”

-“do you know him?” Jacob asked

-“no”

-“don’t you think we should call the cops?”

Lili glowers at Belial. Belial smiles, crosses his arms and stares back

-“Lili! Let’s just go to the cops”

-“no cops needed, let’s just go” Lili said

-“are you sure?”

-“yes! I am sure, let’s get out of here”

Lili and Jacob leave. Belial smirks and walks away.