Devil's Little Girl

My name is Lilith Jezebel aka Lili and I am thirteen years old and yes my dad is lord of darkness, Lucifer, the devil however you want to call him. And I am his actual daughter, blood test proven. Hell is a bore for me, there is no one to play or to talk to other then century year old demons. So I decided to speak up to my father and tell him to send me to earth. I mean if I lived 13 years in hell, I am pretty sure I can live on earth.

NOTE:
Before I start this story I want to clear up something. I know the tittle of the book is a little strong religiously, but keep in mind that this is just a book and it has no intentions to make fun of your religion. Please avoid leaving religious comments or anything. This is just for entertainment, this is a comedy, nothing serious. Please if you are a strong believer and feel like religious stuff can hurt you or bother you, please do not read.

22. Chapter 20 – happy birthday

Chapter 20 – happy birthday

[Next day]

Lili arriving to school looking as she has not a soul in her.

-“happy birthday!” Layla and Jacob say at the same time

Lili gets startled and falls back into a trash can. Jacob and Layla help her out

-“are you ok?” Layla asked

-“yeah, yeah, I’m fine, just got a little startled, that’s all” Lili said

-“a lot of startled actually” Jacob said

Layla taking garbage out of Lili’s hair

-“are you feeling ok? You don’t look to good” Jacob said

-“I’ve been better” Lili said

-“really, you look like you got hit by the school bus or something, what happened with you” Layla said

-“sleeping has been hard these last days, that’s all” Lili says

-“well then you better grab an energy drink with an energy bar with a cup of coffee, because…today is your birthday!” Layla screamed

-“yay” Lili says emotionless

Lili instantly falls asleep standing up. Layla and Jacob look at each other

-“umm…Lili?” Jacob said moving her shoulder slightly

Lili wakes up a little

-“is school over?”

-“she is going to need a lot of coffee” Jacob said looking at Layla

[Marilyn Manson feat Tyler Bates - Killing Strangers song playing]

Naked men all over a bloody floor of a strip club. Blue Ivy is seen sleeping on a couch with a man sleeping hugging her. A door opens and light from outside hits Blue’s face waking her up. Pushes the man of the couch to the floor.

-“ugh…turn off the lights” Blue says whining

-“what in the world? What happened last night here Blue?” a fat man walking in asked

-“a caribou Lou and a pinch of tequila mixed together” Blue said

-“is that blood on the floor?” the man asks

-“no it is a body fluid in humans and other animals that delivers necessary substances such as nutrients and oxygen to the cells and transports metabolic waste products away from those same cells.” Blue says

The man stays confused with a puzzled face

-“yes Mannie, it is blood” Blue said

-“why is there blood on my club Blue?”

-“as I said a caribou Lou and a pinch of tequila mixed together in my system, you’re lucky you this club is still in one piece, well this area, the bathroom though…damn”

-“I want you out by tonight!” the man said

-“wow,, I’m sorry, excuse me?” Blue says mad

-“out!”

-“you’re seriously kicking me out?” Blue asks mad

-“you have been living in my strip club for six straight months”

-“with rights, I basically pay you the rent of the local,  this bar is more mine then yours not to mention my brother is your best bartender”

-“you’re not banned from coming here just from sleeping and turning it into, into…whatever this is” Mannie says opening his arms showing all the bodies

-“it’s a ritual” Blue says

-“a what?”

-“google it”

-“please leave Blue…”

Blue cuts her eyes at Mannie and her eyes starts getting red

-“we are sorry for the inconvenience” Blue heard someone behind her say

Her eyes goes back to normal before Mannie notices. Blue turns around and sees Belial walking in

-“you must excuse my sister’s behavior, she is kind of new when it comes to behaving properly” Belial said

-“yeah, well as I was saying to her…”

-“no need to repeat yourself, I heard” Belial said and grabbed Blue’s arm and pushes her –“we will be out of your way now, sorry for this inconvenience”

Belial and Blue Ivy walk out of the bar. As they leave Mannie sees something on the back of one of the men on the floor. He takes a good look and notices the Satanism pentagram carved on his skin and notices that it is on each body.