Devil's Little Girl

My name is Lilith Jezebel aka Lili and I am thirteen years old and yes my dad is lord of darkness, Lucifer, the devil however you want to call him. And I am his actual daughter, blood test proven. Hell is a bore for me, there is no one to play or to talk to other then century year old demons. So I decided to speak up to my father and tell him to send me to earth. I mean if I lived 13 years in hell, I am pretty sure I can live on earth. NOTE: Before I start this story I want to clear up something. I know the tittle of the book is a little strong religiously, but keep in mind that this is just a book and it has no intentions to make fun of your religion. Please avoid leaving religious comments or anything. This is just for entertainment, this is a comedy, nothing serious. Please if you are a strong believer and feel like religious stuff can hurt you or bother you, please do not read.

4. Chapter 2- Prologue 2

Lili laughed and shook her head and proceeded to enter the office. Once in the office the welcoming white walls blinded her, and the smell of harsh cleaning solvents filled her nostrils. A women was behind a desk typing on a computer.

-“Hi” Lili said walking up to her

-“hi there!” the women said looking up at Lili

-“I’m Lili” Lili said with a smile

-“Lili what dear?” the women asked

-“Jezebel, Lili Jezebel” Lili said

-“Jezebel?” the women asked confused

-“yes…though with S instead of Z and I instead of the second E” Lili said nervously then smiling harshly

-“ok, though in the system it’s spelled Jezebel” the women said

-“mind changing it?” Lili said with a cute smile

-“sure thing hun, why don’t you take a seat, Ms. Green will be with you in a minute” the women said

-“ok” Lili said then sitting down on the inside bench

[After a wait of 5 minutes Lili is called in]

Leah walks in. It was like a different room, the smell of fresh flower, the welcoming of the room was nice and peaceful. She sits down as Ms. Green is on the phone the opposite direction, so she just decided to look around.

-“Lili Jezebel…am I correct?” she asks turning her chair and looking at Lili

-“umm…yeah” Lili said and nodded

-“Here” she said sliding a glass bowl full of candy –“have a candy” she said

-“umm…sure…” Lili takes a candy

-“so, from New Orleans? Reed high school?” Ms. Green said

-“yeah” Lili said with a smile

-“that’s nice, real nice, but just one thing” Ms. Green said

-“what’s that?” Lili asked

-“the school phone number you gave me was for a New York salon” Ms. Green said confused

-“umm…I…” Lili said not knowing what to say

-“hair salon royal to be exact” Ms. Green said

-“I am...really sorry, my uncle…Felix, he is not good with phone numbers, I was home schooled, by a none official school company, so…” Lili said

-“I understand, who in days are good with hone number after we have cellphones...it says here that you moved to California two days ago, is that correct?” Ms. Green asked

-“yes!” Lili said smiling

-"first time in Cali?" Ms. Green asked

-"yeah actually" Lili said smiling

-"i will tell you this, it is better to visit to live in it" Ms. Green said

Lili stays with a confused face

-“ok, well, here is your schedule, classes, classroom and here is your extracurricular sign in form” Ms. Green

-“extra…curricular classes?” Lili asked confused

-“class, activities…if you want my opinion, the cheerleader squad is looking for a new entry and for some reason, you look cheerleader material” Ms. Green said

-"i do?" Lili says looks down at herself

-"yeah of course! Control, Control What is the key To a Viking victory?! Control, Control!Get that ball!" Ms. Green cheered

Lili still with a confused face

-"i was a cheerleader back in high school, i still live in my pass" Ms. Green said

-"ok" Lili says confused

-"go ahead for what you like"

-“yeah…maybe cheerleader would be nice” Lili said thinking