Devil's Little Girl

My name is Lilith Jezebel aka Lili and I am thirteen years old and yes my dad is lord of darkness, Lucifer, the devil however you want to call him. And I am his actual daughter, blood test proven. Hell is a bore for me, there is no one to play or to talk to other then century year old demons. So I decided to speak up to my father and tell him to send me to earth. I mean if I lived 13 years in hell, I am pretty sure I can live on earth.

NOTE:
Before I start this story I want to clear up something. I know the tittle of the book is a little strong religiously, but keep in mind that this is just a book and it has no intentions to make fun of your religion. Please avoid leaving religious comments or anything. This is just for entertainment, this is a comedy, nothing serious. Please if you are a strong believer and feel like religious stuff can hurt you or bother you, please do not read.

18. Chapter 16-He is coming for you

Chapter 16-He is coming for you

[Later that day]

-“a party?” Malphas says eating a hotdog

-“yeah, just a normal party, no biggie”

-“let me see if I understand, you can have a party just because you feel like it but I can’t?”

-“you had women in bikini walking around the whole house, and a smell of…I don’t even know and honestly don’t care to and it is not just because, it’s my birthday”

-“well fine, but since you cancelled my party…I won’t let you have yours”

-“what? Are you, are you kidding me right now?”

-“does it sound like a joke to you?”

-“ok, let’s get one thing straight, I wasn’t asking you, I was telling you, letting you know, informing you that there is going to be a party…here…tomorrow” Lili said

-“you know what…whatever” Malphas said and then sits on the couch and watches “Christ Angel Mind freak

Doorbell rings

-“it’s Layla she is early” Lili says

-“who the fuck is Layla?”

-“Listen, your name is Frank, ok? You are Uncle Frank and be nice!” Lili says

-“yeah, yeah I got it” Malphas says

Lili opens the door

-“hey!”

-“hi my name is Uncle Frank, I’m being nice…” Malphas screams from the living room

-“he is my uncle…Frank…ignore him” Lili said then clearing her throat

-“ok…hi Mr. Frank” Layla said peeking over Lili’s shoulder

-“we should go…I will be back later Uncle Frank” Lili says

-“yeah, ok”

-“have anything to say?” Lili asked

Malphas looks at Lili and Layla at the door

-“yeah…bring some hotdogs” smiles and then keeps watching television

Lili rolls her eyes and closes the door.

Malphas watching Chris Angel. Malphas puts a thinking face.

-“hmm”

[Lili and Layla at the supermarket]

Layla pushing the market cart. Lili is behind.

-“ok so I got a list of everything we need for the party” Layla says

A man passes by Lili and crunches down a little.

-“he knows who you are” the man says smiling

Lili looks at the man confused as he keeps walking away.

-“so depending on the amount of people…” Layla keeps taking

Another man passes bye with a cart and a young girl sitting in the cart

-“and he is coming for you” the man says

Lili again even more confused

-“so we might not have to buy that much things” Layla keeps talking

A women holding the hand of a kid

-“bye, bye” the kid said looking right at Lili

Lili freezes for a second confused. Not understanding what is going on.

-“Lili, Lili!” Layla says

-“yeah?” Lili says recovering conciseness

-“did you hear what I said?” Layla asked

-“I…I’m sorry, no” Lili says

-“forget it…look I think we got everything, this is going to be like 50 dollars, cool?” Layla says

-“yeah, yeah I got 50” Lili says

-“cool” Layla says then walking to a register