Devil's Little Girl

My name is Lilith Jezebel aka Lili and I am thirteen years old and yes my dad is lord of darkness, Lucifer, the devil however you want to call him. And I am his actual daughter, blood test proven. Hell is a bore for me, there is no one to play or to talk to other then century year old demons. So I decided to speak up to my father and tell him to send me to earth. I mean if I lived 13 years in hell, I am pretty sure I can live on earth.

NOTE:
Before I start this story I want to clear up something. I know the tittle of the book is a little strong religiously, but keep in mind that this is just a book and it has no intentions to make fun of your religion. Please avoid leaving religious comments or anything. This is just for entertainment, this is a comedy, nothing serious. Please if you are a strong believer and feel like religious stuff can hurt you or bother you, please do not read.

17. Chapter 15- Lets have a party

Chapter 15- Lets have a party

Lili walking down the school hall

-“hey Lili” Lili heard someone say behind her

-“Layla hi!” Lili said

-“how are you hanging?”

-“pretty good I guess…cheer practice has me beat”

[Lili in cheerleading practice]

Lili doing back flips over and over in the same place. She then places both hands and lifts her body up with her hands. Raises one hand and stands on one hand. Flips back and splits opens arms. All the girls looking confused and surprised

[Lili and Layla in the hallway]

-“I don’t know why but it exhausts me” Lili says

-“yeah, bet it does…by the way still the new chick huh?” Layla says

-“yeah, I guess kind of” Lili says looking down smiling

-“want to hear the key to success absolute popularity?”

-“I’m listing”

-“1 word…par-ty”

-“aren’t those 2 words?”

-“what?”

-“par and ty, those are 2 words”

-“party, Lili”

-“party?”

-“party”

-“I don’t know…” Lili says rolling her head

-“come on, we are teens we love parties and even more if it is epic, haven’t you seen project X? That is where popularity will burst, people will start hanging with you so you can invite them to the next one, trust me it works”

-“well my birthday is in two days so…”

-“Perfect!”

-“who’s birthday? Am I invited?” Jacob walked up to the girls

-“Jacob Satori, long time no see…pal” Layla says getting a little red

-“I saw you in English class last period”

-“I didn’t see you”

-“I was literally right behind you” Jacob said

-“well that explains why I didn’t see you”

-“so! Birthday! Party!” Lili says interrupting the discussion

-“wait, it’s your birthday party? Well then now I am offended that I am not invited”

-“no one has said you are not invited punk” Layla said

-“I’m confused…you two know each other” Lili says

-“I guess you can say…” Layla says

-“somewhat…” Jacob says also

-“okay…”Lili says confused

-“believe me everyone in this institute that is popular started with a party,everyone loves to party, and who knows you can maybe meet someone you like” Layla says

-“well not necessarily I mean she can like someone already, right? Do you like anyone?” Jacob asked

-“I don’t know, like I barley have a week here” Lili says

-“oh well, yeah…true, stop asking her so much questions” Jacob said

Lili giggles.

-“look just send me a location to your house and I will pass by and fix everything up” Layla said

-“yeah and I will help” Jacob said

-“pass by my house?” Lili asked

-“well yeah…unless you want to have your birthday in the street…is your house big enough?”

-“um…yeah…yeah I guess”

-“then in your house it is, I will pick you up to go and buy the things, see you later!” Layla says walking faster to catch the bus