Devil's Little Girl

My name is Lilith Jezebel aka Lili and I am thirteen years old and yes my dad is lord of darkness, Lucifer, the devil however you want to call him. And I am his actual daughter, blood test proven. Hell is a bore for me, there is no one to play or to talk to other then century year old demons. So I decided to speak up to my father and tell him to send me to earth. I mean if I lived 13 years in hell, I am pretty sure I can live on earth.

NOTE:
Before I start this story I want to clear up something. I know the tittle of the book is a little strong religiously, but keep in mind that this is just a book and it has no intentions to make fun of your religion. Please avoid leaving religious comments or anything. This is just for entertainment, this is a comedy, nothing serious. Please if you are a strong believer and feel like religious stuff can hurt you or bother you, please do not read.

12. Chapter 10 - Meeting my sister

Chapter 10- Meeting my sister

Night falls and Lili decides to go home. Lili arrives to her house and takes out the keys. Pushing the key into the door knob but the door opens without inserting the key.

-“that’s weird…did we- did we leave the door open?” Lili asks herself

Lili walks in and sees complete darkness. Everything looks old. She hears a female laugh.

-“really Malphas? Again? What you possessed a women’s body now?” Lili says

Lili starts to feel heavy and breathing forcefully. Lili starts getting scared.

-“he-hello?” Lili says

-“Lilith…” said a voice

Lili starts stepping back looking every direction of the house

-“boo” a women says right into Lili’s ear

Lili jumps and looks back showing Eulb Yvi

-“who are you?” Lili says

-“Lilith?!” Eulb says

-“how do you know my name?” Lili asks

-“Lilith Jezebel!” Eulb says

-“who are you?”

-“you may not know me but I know you pretty well…”

Lili takes a few steps back. Eulb then grins

-“I’m your sister”

-“no, no, no way you must be getting confused with someone else" Lili said

-"pretty sure I am not, I’ve known you since you were an embryo" Eulb says

-"in other words you haven’t met me" Lili says

-"Well in terms speaking no, not exactly" she says bending her knees and putting a hand on Lili's shoulder -"but I am telling you we are sisters"

-"no, just no way" Lili said waving her hands out of confusion

-"well, obviously we are not from the same mother"

-“I- I- I never heard that I had a sister” Lili says

The women then sits on the couch.

-“let’s be honest our father likes to hide secrets, same old story of how god betrayed him and don’t come to me at work, you’re too young”

-“oh my-”

-“he told you that too, I’m I right?”

Lili thinks a little. Eulb grins

-“I’m your sister Lilith, but to be honest, that you accept it is your problem”

-“what are you doing here and what do you want?” Lili asks

-“ah! I came to see my sister I haven’t seen in…how old are you?”

-“13”

-“13 years!”

-“nothing is sure about you being my sister yet” Lili said

-“understood, you need time to process the situation I get it”

-“now, what are you doing here?” Lili asks

-“well I followed you home this afternoon but I didn’t dare to you, you know I…didn’t feel ready and to be honest I still don’t but eh…”

-“I meant on earth…”

-“well…don’t tell anyone but *whispers* hell is right below us” she says putting a sarcastic surprised face

-“I meant on the surface of earth”

-“you know you ask way too many questions” Eulb says

-“well I am sorry, but I have rights to, I just found out I have a sister! What is your name by the way?” Lili says getting annoyed

-“Eulb Yvi but you can call me Blue…Blue Ivy”

-“Eulb Yvi…I- I have heard that name before”