Suicide Queen (ended)

"Gigi you cut on your legs, deep. You must've lost too much blood because you passed out. Your in the hospital" I said "Oh" is all she said "I carried you to the car and held you in the backseat the whole time. I was crying. I was so scared. Please don't ever cut again. It gets better I promise. That fan was stupid and fake" I said "I'm sorry Ashton" she said "It's okay princess. And I have to ask you something. Ever since the meet and greet I have liked you. In fact I love you. It's only been a few days but I'm in love with you Gigi. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked

9. chapter 8

Ashton P. O. V.

Gigi woke up around 3 in the morning questioning where she was and what happened

"Oh" is all she said

"I'm sorry Ashton" she said

"Yes Ashton I have liked you too. Your so sweet I love you" she said back

We kissed and the nurse walked in.

"You can go home today but can you explain what happened?" The nurse said. Me and Gigi exchanged looks. If we told her the truth they might send her to counseling or to a special hospital.

"Umm well we went cliff diving and she jumped in the wrong spot and she got cut up by rocks" I lied. I'm a terrible liar.

"Gigi why don't you explain he's a terrible liar" the nurse said

"Well I had cut my legs and I went too deep" she said

"And are you getting any help for your depression?" She asked

"I'm on depression pills at the moment"

"Did you take them yesterday?"

"No I must've forgot. I was so excited and caught up in getting ready I didn't think to"

"Oh alright. So you can get your things and head out"

I helped Gigi up and kissed her nose and helped her get dressed. She tried to walk but her legs were all cut up and sore so I carried her bridal style out of the hospital. Mike drove us home and I sat in the backseat with Gigi on my lap.

"So tomorrow is our last day in London" I said sadly.

"Oh" she said with a sad expression

"But I can't leave you" I said

"Ashton you cant miss out on the rest of the tour for me" she said

"Maybe u can come with us on your. We have 4 months left."

"Aw you don't have to"

"But I want to. And the boys will want you to"

"HELL YEAH GIGI COME ON TOUR WITH US!" Michael said

"Man I love you dorks" Gigi said laughing and laying her head into my chest.

Calums P. O. V.

Gigi, Mike, and Ashton got home from the hospital.

"How's Gigi?" I asked helping Ashton put her on the couch.

"She'll be okay." He said

"I'm fine guys I just have to take pain killers and my depression pills" she said

"So me and Gigi are dating now" Ashton said grabbing her hand

We all clapped and Gigi blushed and hid her face.

"What about when we go on your?" Luke said

"I'm gonna ask if she can come with us" Ashton said

We all were way excited. In just a few days Gigi went from just another fan at meet and greet to our best friend and Ashton's girlfriend

"I'll go make the call and negotiate" Ashton said pulling out his phone and walking out of the room.

10 minutes later he came back with a sad expression

"They... They said YOU CAN COME WITH US!" He said

We all cheered and screamed

"LETS PARTY. AKA CALL THE PIZZA GUY" Michael said pulling out his phone

"AND LETS WATCH MEAN GIRLS!" Luke said

"Or we can play Fifa or something" I said

"I don't care what we do. As long as your guys are here I'm happy. I love you guys your the only people in this world who saved me" Gigi saw

We all awed and went in for a group hug. "We love you too" we all said in sync.