Summer of a lifetime + MC

When Holly and her friend Emma gets 5 seconds of summer tickets to sounds live feels live she is so excited. When they get to the concert and get to their row which is the front they both get noticed by Michael and Calum. Before they leave a security guard grabs them and takes them backstage to only be meeting 5sos

18. •Arguments•

Arguments~

Holly's PoV~

I wake up with someone next to me. I turn around and seen that it was Niall. I smiled. I decided to gently wake him up. He opened his eyes and smiled.

"Morning Holly" he said in his morning voice

"Morning" I said holding in my scream

I can't believe Niall Horan is in my bed.

"You know, you could've left last night" I said

"It's fine, I didn't mean to fall asleep anyway" he laughed

I got up and went to the bathroom to get a shower. I done everything I had to do but I remembered I left my clothes in the room.

"NIALL!!" I screamed

"Yeah" he asked

"Can you fetch me my clothes please, I left them in my room by accident" I said

"Sure" he shut the door and left and few minutes later he returned.

"Thank you Niall" I said

I got out and then got dressed into a skater skirt and a crop top. I apply a little amount of make up then went out the bathroom. I made my way downstairs to see Niall and the boys minus Michael speaking. I started making the breakfast and then shouted the boys. Michael soon came down and we didn't make eye contact. I ate my breakfast as fast as I could then put my plate in the dishwasher then headed out to Emma's.

"Hey girl" she said smiling

I randomly just burst into tears

"Omg holly what's wrong?" She asked hugging me

"He cheated on me, Michael cheated on me with another girl" I said in breaks

"He's a dick, come inside and we will catch up" she said leading me in

We caught up with everything since we hadn't seen each other in a while. We laughed at everything. She knows how to cheer me up. I then decided I have to go back home because the boys were asking me where I went.

I said goodbye and headed home.

"I'm home!" I yelled

"Omg, Holly where were you?" Luke said hugging me tightly

"I was only at Emma's" I said like it was no big deal

We sat down to watch a movie. Michael spoke up.

"Umm, holly can we talk?" Michael asked

"Umm, sure" I said rolling my eyes

We went upstairs into my room and spoke.

"I'm sorry for what happened yesterday, the girl looked like you so I thought it was you then next minute we were kissing" he explained

"Okay... But still, you fucking hurt me Michael... badly" i said on the verge of tears

"I know but when you left I asked the boys where you went and they said that you went home so I came home and found you sleeping with Niall" he said pissed off

"Niall is my friend okay" I said

"WELL THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN GO AND SLEEP WITH HIM, HES A FRIEND THATS A BOY, YOU JUST DONT SLEEP WITH A BOY THATS YOUR FRIEND, THAT MAKES YOU A FUCKING SLUT" he yelled

Did he just fucking call me a slut!

"OUT" I said looking at the floor and pointing to the door

"Holly I never meant-"

"I SAID OUT MICHAEL, HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A SLUT AND JUST SO YOU KNOW I ASKED NIALL IF HE COULD STAY, AND HE DID AND I NEVER KNEW HE WAS SLEEPING OVER" I said shutting the door

I can't be bothered with this anymore. I've had enough. I decided to text Niall and ask if I could stay at his for a few days.

Convo~

H- Hey Niall, me and Michael had a huge fight and I don't know if I can stay here. Do you mind if I come and stay at your house for a few days?

N- Sure holly, you can tell me all about it when you come over. I'll pick you up in 10 xx

H- thanks Niall, your so nice xx

N- no problem :)xx

I went to pack stuff and by the time I was finished Niall was here. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. The boys were all standing at the door.

"Move" I said sternly

"First tell us where you are going?" Ashton said seriously

"Away for a few days now move" i said breaking through them and out

I got to Niall's car and said hello. I hopped in then we drove off to Niall's house. I then seen a few cars and remembered the other boys shared with Niall. We got out and headed inside. I was greeted by three other boys who I loved.

"Hey, I'm holly" I said giving a small wave

"You're that girl from the party yeah?" Liam said

"Yeah, I am" I smiled

"Boys, she's staying with us for a few days. Her and Michael had a huge argument and break up so she is staying with us" Niall said putting an arm around me

The boys cheered and then showed me to my room. It was huge. I unpacked my stuff and headed downstairs. I seen the boys playing Black ops. I love playing that game.

"Hey boys, can I play?" I asked shyly

"Of course but Louis with beat you" Niall said

"You sure, I used to play this game everyday so Louis, we have a competition" I said glaring at Louis

"Oh it's on" Louis said cracking his knuckles

We started playing and at the end, I won. Louis just sat there with his head in his hands. We all laughed at Louis.

Niall's PoV~

I watched holly as she played call of duty with Louis. She's so beautiful and perfect. I think I might like her. Wait no! I can't.

"Ahaha, beat that Louis. I won" she said jumping up and down

We all clapped and then decided to go out for dinner. We headed to nandos. I sat next to Holly and we ordered. Soon after our food arrived and we tucked in. Soon after we finished we headed home. Before we left there was fans and paps outside. We all ducked our heads and left. There was a whole load of questions getting thrown at us like "holly, is it true you are cheating on Michael with Niall" "holly I thought you liked Michael"

We then got into the car then sped off back to the house. After we got home we all decided to chill then head to bed. I decided to message the boys (5sos) minus Michael a goodnight and that I'll be home soon. I got replies but I fell asleep before I could even see them.

_________

Ohhh, so Niall might have a crush on her

:0 find out what happens next in the next chapter.

-Holz