Lullaby

When a small town starts having to deal with death of teens, residential's of Crystal mount county start to feel dreadful at night. Leah believes that in her sleep she is reason of the deaths after finding out a mystical secret that she hides inside. That might scare here but at the same time satisfy her at some point of her life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LANGUAGE, ALCOHOL, STRONG DIALOG AND EXPLICIT DETAILS OF GROTESQUE SITUATIONS

4. The party

Chapter 3-The party

An hour later

The song “dessert” by Darwin is playing

-“pretty sick beat Joshua” Leah said to the DJ

-“no, no, when I am up in the dj booth you call me DJ OJ”

-“there is no way am I calling you DJ OJ” Leah said

-“come on Leah” Joshua said

-“I mean what does OJ stands for? Orange Juice?” Leah said

-“No OJ is like the first initials of my name but backwards…” Joshua said

-“it also stands for orange juice” Leah said teasing

-“ugh scratch that DJ JO” Joshua said and kept checking out the DJ controller/mixer

Leah looks back at Asher. Asher opens his arms smiling.

-“I think we can start this party!” Leah said smiling

Little by little the house started to fill up and party to pump up. People having fun.

Leah dancing with someone

-“awesome party Leah” Justin said

-“thanks” Leah said

-“sup Justin? And the beautiful and queen of the party, Leah” another friend came up

-“hi Nick” Leah says

-“I am…going to grab a drink” Justin says

-“so…Leah, rad party” Nick said

-“it’s kind of what I had in mind” Leah said laughing

-“so, umm, mind a dance?” Nick said

-“sure” Leah said smiling

-“Leah?! Leah?!” Asher comes running

Asher saying something to Leah but she can’t hear with the music.

-“what?” Leah kept saying

Asher pulls Leah out of the dance with force

-“what Asher, what?! I was in the middle of something” Leah says a little irritated

-“some girl went upstairs…I tried to stop her but I barley blinked and she was like gone” Asher said

-“why didn’t you go upstairs and stop her” Leah said annoyed walking through the crowed towards the stairs

-“you see, excuse me, I was going to, excuse me, but since you said, ouch, excuse me, you said no one upstairs, excuse me, so… yeah” Asher was saying getting through the crowed and finally got to the stairs

-“Asher, that didn’t go for you…ugh! Look I am going upstairs to get this girl, you stay here keeping order, ok?” Leah said

-“yeah, definitely” Asher said