Lullaby

When a small town starts having to deal with death of teens, residential's of Crystal mount county start to feel dreadful at night. Leah believes that in her sleep she is reason of the deaths after finding out a mystical secret that she hides inside. That might scare here but at the same time satisfy her at some point of her life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LANGUAGE, ALCOHOL, STRONG DIALOG AND EXPLICIT DETAILS OF GROTESQUE SITUATIONS

25. It was me

Chapter 24- It was me

[Leah and Asher, in Asher’s house]

-“oh my God, oh my God, what the hell is inside of me?” said Leah in Complete agony

-“would you two mind to keep it down a little, seriously, I am trying to watch the game up here” Asher’s brother said walking down the stairs with a football in his hand

-“Alex, not right now, please” Asher said

-“go break up somewhere else would ya!” Alex said

-“Alex, not now! We will keep it down! Ok?” Asher said

-“whatever I’m heading to Sam’s house and watching the game” Alex said walking down and leaving

-“Leah, look, we will figure this out, ok?” Asher says trying to calm Leah down

Leah then goes in shock again and throws her body to the couch.

-“this means, I did kill those cops that night, and Bonnie’s brother! Oh my God I killed Cody” Leah said

-“Leah…” Asher says

-“I can’t believe it! It was all me!” Leah says

-“no, no, look, that*Asher points at the computer screen paused at the creature’s face* is not you, ok? That’s not you Leah” Asher says calming her down

Leah sits down anxious.

-“mind if I stay a while?” Leah asks

-“no, yeah sure, you can stay as long as you want no problem” Asher said

[Night falls]

-“I got to go home” Leah says getting up and grabbing her backpack

-“need me to go with you? We both fit in my bike” Asher asks

-“no, I need a walk…alone, just to process this” Leah said

-“yeah, yeah, ok…it’s just…almost dark outside, at least let me know when you get home” Asher said

-“sure” Leah said spiritless