Lullaby

When a small town starts having to deal with death of teens, residential's of Crystal mount county start to feel dreadful at night. Leah believes that in her sleep she is reason of the deaths after finding out a mystical secret that she hides inside. That might scare here but at the same time satisfy her at some point of her life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LANGUAGE, ALCOHOL, STRONG DIALOG AND EXPLICIT DETAILS OF GROTESQUE SITUATIONS

23. Another teen down

Chapter 22- Another teen down

[Leah and Asher walking in school hall]

-“here is the memory and…*reaches into her backpack* here is…well what is left of your camera” Leah says taking out the camera

Asher looks at his camera and puts a grave face.

-“my camera…my parents just bought it for my sixteenth birthday” Asher says as he examines his destroyed camera

-“yeah, I guess I owe you a camera” Leah said

-“this was a Canon T5i camera…six hundred dollars” Asher said

-“…and hopefully my friendship can pay off for it” Leah said

Asher sighs

-“we will check the memory after 6th period” Asher said

-“alright” Leah said

[Asher sees a girl crying in the office]

-“hey, what’s up with Bonnie?” Asher asks

-“What?” Leah looks at where Asher is looking

-“let’s see” Leah says running to the office

Asher goes right behind her

-“Bonnie is everything ok?” Leah asks worried

-“Leah! Asher!” Bonnie says getting up and hugging them

-“Bon, what’s wrong?” Asher asked

-“they found Cody’s corps this morning…” Bonnie says crying harder

Leah looks at Asher and Asher looks at Leah back. Asher shocked Leah worried.

-“they ripped out his heart!” Bonnie screamed

[Sheriff Waverly arriving to the scene]

-“god damn it, can someone please explain me, why teens?” Sheriff said

-“no one knows, heck we don’t even know who or what does it” Det. P. Johnson replied

-“This is clearly animal attack” sheriff said

-“an animal or maybe a something a little more than an animal” Det. P. Johnson said

-“would you like to explain?” sheriff said

-“the residence in the zone, said they heard the teen screams and weird animal sounds, but no recognizable animal sound, it was more as a creature” Det. P. Johnson said

-“excuse me…creature?” the sheriff said looking at the detective with a quizzical look

-“sheriff, I am not here to do your job or to advise you of anything but I really think it is time for you to alarm the town” the detective said

-“yes…but…not a creature attack, an animal attack” sheriff said

-“is that smart sheriff?” the detective asked

-“maybe not smart…but…creature sounds ridiculous and this town is not going to be looking for the truth, it’s going to be looking for answers” the sheriff said