Lullaby

When a small town starts having to deal with death of teens, residential's of Crystal mount county start to feel dreadful at night. Leah believes that in her sleep she is reason of the deaths after finding out a mystical secret that she hides inside. That might scare here but at the same time satisfy her at some point of her life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LANGUAGE, ALCOHOL, STRONG DIALOG AND EXPLICIT DETAILS OF GROTESQUE SITUATIONS

16. About last night

Chapter 15- About last night

[Next day Asher and Leah walking up the stairs into the school]

-“I really thought your dad was going to arrest me last night” Asher said

-“yeah, even I thought I was going to get arrested, my dad was extra protective last night, don’t know why” Leah said

-“yeah, Leah I need to tell you something” Asher said

-“yeah?” Leah said looking around the school

-“do you remember anything from last night?” Asher asked

-“um…no” Leah answers not paying much attention still looking around

-“so…it’s…you…what are you looking for?” Asher asked also looking around

-“who do you think I am looking for? …Amanda Steel” Leah said

-“Leah…” Asher said not finishing

-“Asher, she is in the school, somewhere” Leah said

-“Leah, don’t you think what happened yesterday is more important” Asher said

-“What happened last night? A few police units died, it’s unfortunate but we have nothing to do with it” Leah said

-“morning ridge woods high, just want to remind you kids of the school play, it will be taking place in the auditorium, the three little pigs is the play this year” the speakers say

-“ugh, I hate school plays” Leah sad

-“Leah, that is what I am trying to tell you” Asher said

-“what do you mean?” Leah asked confused

-“Leah…I think you killed them” Asher said

-“excuse me?” Leah said cutting her eyes at Asher

-“look, last night when I got home I looked for sleepwalking side effects, and came across Homicidal sleepwalking, which is practically killing people in the process of sleepwalking” Asher explained

-“you think I killed those people?” Leah asked cutting her eyes again

-“well, not consciously at least” Asher said

Leah laughs. Leah puts her hands on Asher’s shoulder

-“Asher…I didn’t kill no one consciously or unconsciously, have you gone mad or something?” Leah said

-“last night you were sleepwalking, acting strange, stomping, and then you face was like…your veins were…and your eyes, you jumped out of your window” Asher explained

-“Asher, calm down, I’m perfectly fine, I have sleepwalked since my mother died and never had killed anyone, and now you say that out of the sudden I start killing people in my sleep? You need a chill pill” Leah said

Bells rings

-“damn it! Got too late” Leah said –“I will just have to look for her after 4th period, see you later Asher, and remember…chill” Leah said walking away to class

-“yeah, see you” Asher says low and disappointed