The Story Of Us

Hi my name is Marnie I'm 19 years old, I go to school at Richmond High which means I live in Sydney.

One day I run into the school's bad boy, Ashton Irwin and everything changed.

My life has been completely different since that day and this is the story of us.

6. Time With Michael

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating much I went to a concert yesterday and I'm still recovering and thank you so much for over 600 reads!!! I'll try updating more for you guys and thank you again means the world!!

I couldn't speak

"Is anyone there?" He asked

"H-h-hi" I studded "it's Marnie" I felt the tension "I uh just wanted to talk about before" I said

"Yea what about it" he said sounding a little angry and sad

"I'm so sorry Cal I would've have kissed him if I'd known" I said

"Look Marn I can't stop you from loving who you love I hope it works out but if you ever need someone I'm always here ok?" He said

"Ok" I paused "Thank you Cal I really appreciate it couldn't have a better friend" I continued

"Hey it's what I'm here for" he said giggling

"Cal there's one more thing" I said

"Yea?" He said worryingly

"I love you Cal" I said there was a slight pause

"I love you to Marn" he said back

"I gotta go Cal thanks for everything" I said

"Not a problem Marn I'm always here" he said then hung up. I was so happy that I squealed loudly and jumped up and down. Luke came running into my room.

"Marn what's wrong?" He asked

"Nothing just happy that me and Cal figured things out!" I said happily

"That's great to hear" he said pulling me into a hug then left. I looked at the time to see that it was nearly midnight so I got changed into my pjs and hoped into bed. I played 'If You Don't Know' by 5sos and slowly fell asleep.

•••

"Marn get the fuck up!" Luke shouted

"Uh why?" I whined

"Cause if you don't we'll be late again so get up" he said pulling off the sheets

"Fine! I'm up!" I said annoyed. I dragged myself into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I got out and picked out my outfit for the day. I went with knee ripped skinny jeans, a Short Stack shirt and black converse.

I walked downstairs and put made toast. I spread Nutella over it and ate it. Luke came down the stairs and got some cereal. After he finished I asked.

"Ready?" he nodded and we walked out to his car. We got to school on time today which was lucky because I can't stand anymore lectures. Luke and I walked into the classroom and walked to the back where Mikey, Cal and Ash were. I sat between Cal and Ash. Luke sat next to Mikey in front of us. I smiled at Calum and he returned one to me which made me feel better.

•••

The day went by really slowly I couldn't wait to get out of here. The last bell rung and I got my things and ran out of the school.

"Woah you got out quick" Mikey said

"Sorry I couldn't stand being in there anymore" I said

"Hey you wanna go somewhere?" He asked I thought about Ash I've been avoiding him lately and I think his noticed but I need time to think

"Sure what do you have in mind?" I said

"Just get in the car" he said Ash saw me getting in Mikey's car

"Come on hurry up" I demanded

"Yes ma'am" he said laughing. We drove for at least half an hour until he pulled onto a dirt road. We came out on a cliff over looking the ocean.

"Wow it's beautiful" I said gawking

"Haha yea it is" he said. My phone starting ringing and I looked down to see Ashton's name on the screen before I answered Michael took my phone out of my hands

"Hey!" I said. Michael answered it and said

"Hello sorry Marnie is busy right now she'll call you back later" then hung up he seemed pretty impressed I couldn't help it I burst out laughing so did Mikey. We just sat and enjoyed the view for a while.

"Hey do you want to go get food cause it's 7pm already?" Mikey asked

"Sure sounds great!" I said. We drove back into town and to the pizzeria.

"Hi may I take your order?" The person behind the counter said

"Can we get one large meat lovers" Mikey said I smiled at Mikey because it was my favourite. After we finished we got up and went to Mikey's car.

"Come on let's get you home Marn" he said

"I don't wanna go home I can't deal with Luke or Ashton at the moment. Can I stay at yours tonight?" I asked

"Sure but if either one of them try's killing me tomorrow you tell them it was your idea. Deal?" He said

"deal" I replied. Mikey drove us to his place and he had a nice house. Mikey opened the front door and said "Home sweet home" I giggled at it.

"Come on let's go to my room" he said I agreed. His room was like a video game central.

"You mind sharing the bed?" I asked Michael who was face down. He rolled over and raised an eyebrow at my giving me the 'you sure' look

"I won't tell Luke or Ash" I promised

He sighed "alright come here" I later down next to him and he wrapped his arms around me so I snuggled into him.

"Goodnight Mikey" I said

"Goodnight Marn" he replied and fell asleep quickly.