The Story Of Us

Hi my name is Marnie I'm 19 years old, I go to school at Richmond High which means I live in Sydney.

One day I run into the school's bad boy, Ashton Irwin and everything changed.

My life has been completely different since that day and this is the story of us.

7. Shopping

Hey guys thanks for reading there's like another 100 of you!! Also it's my birthday tomorrow so I'm not sure if I'll update but I'll try!

I woke up in Michael's arms. I always felt safe with him no matter what. I untangled myself from him and got out of bed.

"Where you going?" He asked

"Get up lets go get food" I said which got him up easily. We got ready and hoped in his car and drove to the nearest café. When we walked in you could smell coffee and bread.

We sat down at a table for two and looked at the menu.

"I think I'll go with the pancake stack what about you Mikey?" I said

"Hmm I'm thinking waffles and bacon" he said

"Sounds delicious" I said we went up and ordered. I was thinking about seeing Ash today but I couldn't face him yet. I thought about Charlotte cause I haven't seen her in days.

"Are you ok? You look worried" Mikey said snapping me back to reality.

"Oh I'm just thinking about things" I said

"Like what?" He asked

"Charlotte I haven't seen her in ages" I started "also Ash" I said more quietly

"Hey don't worry about it, it'll be alright" he said smiling which made me feel better. Our food came and it smelt amazing. We ate in silence but it wasn't awkward.

"That was so good" Mikey said when we were finished

"Totally agree" I replied. My phone started ringing and I saw it was Luke before I answered I looked at Mikey and he nodded.

"Where the hell are you Marn!" Luke said

"I've been with Mikey why?" I asked

"Get your ass home we have to talk" he said hanging up I frowned down at my phone.

"Mikey can you drive me home Luke wants to talk" I said

"Yea sure don't worry it'll be ok" he said reassuring me I just smiled at him

•••

I opened the front door to see a very angry Luke standing there.

"You know Ashton saw you with Michael" he said

"Yea hello to you to" I said that made him angrier

"Ash has been so upset and thinking that your cheating on him with Mik-" he said

I cut him off "What the fuck no I would never cheat on Ash"

"Then please call him cause he doesn't seem to believe me!" He started yelling

"I can't face him" I mumbled

"Why! Did he do something?" He asked

"No but Cal did" I said

"What did Calum do that is so bad?" he asked

"Nothing it's just been awkward between me and Ash since that day" I said

"Alright I'll tell him your busy and you better call him his worried to death" he calmly

"I'm going out with Charlotte" I said and walked out the house. I rang Charlotte she answered on the third ring.

"Oh my god I thought you dead" she said and I laughed

"Hey you wanna go shopping?" I asked

"Hell yes!" She said excitedly

"Ok see you soon" I said and hung up.

•••

We pulled into the shopping centre and got out.

"Ok first stop HOT TOPIC!!" I yelled

"Hell yes! She yelled back. I ran into Hot Topic and picked out Green Day, Blink-182, Fall Out Boy and The 1975 merch. Charlotte and I got Nandos for lunch which tasted amazing!

"Best day ever" Charlotte declared

"Can't argue with that" I replied. I noticed a familiar face oh shit no

"What?" Charlotte asked worryingly

"A-A-Ash" I studded and pointed at him

"Oh um maybe you should talk to him you know?" She suggested I nodded and slowly walked to him and I turned around to see Charlotte giving me the thumbs up.

"Hi there stranger" I said trying not to be awkward

"Marn where the fuck have you been I've been scared to death!" He said

"I been with Mikey" I mumbled he looked liked he was about to explode "Ash please it was my idea" I said and he relaxed a little bit

"Nothing happened between you guys right?" He asked I looked down remembering we slept in each other's arms "Marn!" He said sternly

"We just slept in the same bed. In each other's arms" I said the last part more quietly

"Nothing else?" He asked I shook my head "One more thing Marn" he said

"Yea?" I said looking up at him

"I love you" he said I froze at those three words

"I love you to" I said smiling he picked me up and kissed me passionately I heard Charlotte cheering us on so I flipped her off

"Sorry to disappoint you but I was in the middle of a shopping trip" I said to him

"It's alright you girls enjoy" he said walked away but I didn't really feel like being here.

"Hey Char can we go home?" I asked

"Yea sure" she replied I didn't feel to well in my stomach. Before we even got back to the car I fell to the ground and everything went black.

"Marnie!" Charlotte yelled and that was the last thing I heard