The Story Of Us

Hi my name is Marnie I'm 19 years old, I go to school at Richmond High which means I live in Sydney.

One day I run into the school's bad boy, Ashton Irwin and everything changed.

My life has been completely different since that day and this is the story of us.

8. Drugged

Hey guys so I came online to see 2k reads!! What the actual fuck! It honestly means the world to me and I'm going to be updating more hope you enjoy!

I woke up in a small white room which I assumed was the hospital. I looked around to see the boys asleep in the chairs. My heart dropped where's Charlotte.

"You're awake!" Mikey said excitedly

"Yea. How long have I've been out?" I asked

"A few hours" he replied

"What happened?" I said

"The doctors said that someone put drugs in either your food or drink" he said I was shocked who would do that

"Who would do that? And where's Charlotte she was with me!" I yelled which woke up the other boys and Michael had a sad expression on his face. Then it hit me when I was talking to Ashton.

"No, no, no, no" I sobbed

"I'm so sorry Marn" Mikey said I just continued to cry.

"Hey babe what's wrong?" Ash asked

"I just can't believe Charlotte she is-was my best friend" I said through sobs

"Hey don't cry you have us remember" Ash said reassuring me all I could do was nod

"Hey Marn" Luke said

"Hey Hemmo" I said slightly smiling

"I'm sorry about Char" he said

"I thought she was my friend Luke" I cried even harder and I know I looked pathetic but I didn't care

"I'm always here for you Marn and you know that" he said

"I know Luke. I love you" I said hugging him

"Love you to" he said in my ear he pulled away and sat back down. I closed my eyes and felt like dying.

"Hey Marnie" someone said I thought it was Calum cause he was the only one who called me by my full name.

I opened my eyes "Hey Calum" I said

"Do you know why Charlotte did what she did?" He asked

"No" I replied

"She wanted to hurt all of us including you because she thought you left her and didn't want her anymore so when she told you to talk to Ash in the mall that's when she slipped it into your drink." He paused then continued "She thought hurting all of us would make us vulnerable so then she could get a chance with your brother" I was in utter shock then the anger hit me.

"That little fucking bitch I swear I'm going to kill her she's not touching Luke or anyone of you guys ever!" I yelled I stood up ripping the cords out of my wrist and stormed out the room.

"Marn stop" Luke yelled I didn't until I got to Charlotte's house. I saw her car in the driveway so she was home and she always left the door unlocked. I didn't even knock I just opened the door and saw her in the living room.

"Hey Marn you're out" she said

"You have no right to call me that!" I yelled "What are you playing at drugging me so you can date my brother! What fucking friend does that and make sure you never lay a finger on the boys and me and if you do your dead!"

"Marnie I'm sor-" she started

"Don't even fucking try go fuck yourself!" I yelled and walked out. I saw the boys running towards me.

"What the hell Marn" Luke said

"I had to teach that bitch a lesson" I said angrily

"Let's get you home" he said I nodded in agreement. It was a long slow and awkward car ride back to the house. We got there and I didn't say anything to them I just walked up to my room and flopped on my bed. I was pretty tired but then I couldn't stop thinking about Charlotte. I can't believe she did this to me after everything we've been through. Thinking about it made me cry I gave in crying myself to sleep.