Unexpected - Michael Clifford Fan-fic

A girl named Megan is on her way to a casual Starbucks but what she doesn't know is that Michael had the same Idea. Will she talk to her favorite band member? or will she pretend that he doesn't exist?

28. Luke - 26

I ate my cereal that Ash served for all of us and then I went to my room to get dressed for the interview, I'm not gonna wear anything fancy because I'm just gonna be backstage

This is what I put on

I put that on and went to bathroom and put some make-up on and while I was half way done with my make up someone knocked on the door

"Come in!!" I said

"Hey!" it was Luke

"Hey.." I said trying to concentrate on my make up

"Can I help you?" I said because he was just standing there

"Um.. yea can I do your make up?" He said

I started laughing like crazy

"Oh god.. do you really think YOU could do MY make up!" I said laughing

"Yea let me show you." He said grabing my maskara and eyeliner

"Why am I letting you do this!?" I said

"Don't worry I'm actually really good.. and I'm making up for acting like a annoying kid this morning " He said already applying stuff on my face

He looked so serious and focused so I decided to poke his dimple

"Boop" I said while poking his dimple and it just got bigger because he started to smile

he kinda've looked hot...

WAIT NO!! Megan you are with Michael STOP!

"Ok I'm done!" He said while putting my make up back

"Close your eyes" He said

and so I did

"Alright now open.." He said

and so I did

He was holding a mirror and I looked amazing

"Wow Luke thats really good!" I said really empressed

"Wait how do you know how to do this?" I asked

"Oh I got dared to take a make up class for 3 days and it was worth it cause now I can stare at your beautiful face while doing your make up" He said smilling

I blushed

"Well we better go." I said leaving the bathroom and meeting up with the rest of the guys

"Wow Meg your make up is on point today!" Ally said I honestly forgot she was here

"Yea why did you do something so fancy?" Ash said

"I didn't do my make up... Luke did it for me." I said and they started laughing

"Babe Luke can't do people's make up..." Mikey said

"Luke right you did my make up?" I said

"Yea.. wait you got a little bit messed up.." He said getting close to me and fixing my make up

"Perfect!" He said backing away

"I don't even want to know how you learned to do that" Harry said

"Yea same." Liam said

"Whatever lets just go" I said grabbing my bag

Well that happened :/