Unexpected - Michael Clifford Fan-fic

A girl named Megan is on her way to a casual Starbucks but what she doesn't know is that Michael had the same Idea. Will she talk to her favorite band member? or will she pretend that he doesn't exist?

43. Last Chapter- 40

I went to my room with Mikey after Ashton and Calum talked about his girlfriend or whatever

I honestly don't know why I care I got mikey and thats all I need

"Hey babe Ash's friend is coming over" Mikey said

"Who?" I said while scrolling through twitter

"The girl Ashton met" Mikey said

"Oh his girlfriend, Rachel?" I asked

"No their not dating, didn't you hear the conversation?" Mikey asked

"Um.. no I was lost in thought" I said

'Well maybe I was lost in thought but I defenitly heard the conversation I just didn't want to listen to it' I said in my head

I felt relief come over me when Mikey said they weren't dating but then my relief went away when someone knocked on the door

"Hey Rachel" I heard Ashton say

Lets see how this girl is shall we' I said to myself while getting out of my room and standing next to Ash

"Hi I'm Rachel" She said while shaking my hand

"I'm Megan.." I said

She was just like what Ashton described her, She reminds me of a bad ass Michael Clifford but more feminine

Ha what am I kinding Mikey can be sassy sometimes too

"So are you too dating" Rachel said

And before I could even OPEN MY MOUTH Ashton say

"NO No NO NO... We are not together!" He said

Um.... Lets take a bit of a flashback here and you'll understand why I'm pissed off right now

FLASHBACK!!!

__________________

You guys are a very cute couple." The lady said while handing us a box to hold the cat in

"Oh were not-" I said but she cut me off

"It's ok I understand, have a great day" She said

Ashton started laughing and I couldn't help but follow along

"You too" I said in between laughs

END OF FLASHBACK!!!

When the woman at that shop said we are a cute couple he found it funny and now when this random girl comes out of nowhere and asks if were dating he goes all denying mode

"I actually have a boyfriend" I said and Mikey came behind me

"Hey Rachel" Mikey said totally passing me and going to HUG her I repeat HUG her and she ACCEPTED the HUG I repeat she ACCEPTED the HUG

She gave me a hand shake but MY BOYFRIEND GETS A HUG

IT"S LIKE WHEN GIGI HADID GAVE HARRY A HANDSHAKE BUT NIALL GOT A HUG

You know what I'm Stressed Out right now

(haha see what I did there..)

I leave from the door and go back to my room and back on twitter

I have soooo many dms right now

OMG LOVE YOU MEGAN KEEP MICHEAL HAPPY!! 5sos_lover123 said

that type of stuff just made me smile

I went back to the living room to see if Rachel was still there

I kinda feel bad now

I went to the living room and EVERYBODY, I repeat EVERYBODY is playing games

And when I say EVERYBODY I mean Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, Micheal, Luke, Ashton, Calum, Rachel, AND DRAID

"What the hell" I said and everyone turned my way

"Oh hey Meg" Luke said

"OH HEY MEG IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY MY FRIENDS ARE HERE AND YOU DIDN"T BOTHER TO SAY ANYTHING,!!" I yelled

"Yo calm down" Niall said

"CALM DOWN YOU ALL ARE PLAYING GAMES WITHOUT ME AND INVITE EVERYONE EXCEPT ME!!" I screamed at Niall

"Megan, babe, are you on your period" Mikey said while walking towards me

"No I'm not.." I said while walking back to my room

I love these guys and all but they can be an ass

at least I have Lilly and Rosie

Only a few more days of this tour and hopefully it'll be better than this

right now it sucks

_________________________________________

THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 6k VIEWS I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH

We have accomplished so much and I feel like I just started this Movella

but thank you again, and there will be like 10-20 chapters on the Sequel to this story

Again THANK YOU

I also want to give a shout out to the people who are in this story

awesom1dlover and Rachel XOXO