Unexpected - Michael Clifford Fan-fic

A girl named Megan is on her way to a casual Starbucks but what she doesn't know is that Michael had the same Idea. Will she talk to her favorite band member? or will she pretend that he doesn't exist?

31. Kidnapped- 29

Megan's POV

I woke up and I had a big headache I tried to get up but my hands and legs were.... Tied?

Now it's all coming together I got... Kidnapped GREAT!

I heard the door open and I faced the door to see who kidnapped me

"Mum?" I said shocked to see my Mum in front of me

"Hey.. Did you miss me?" She said

"What's going on?" I said

She took off the rope that was tied to my hands and feet

"Mum why am I here?!" I said a little to harsh

"She snapped her head to me and said

"I told you not to go with those boys and you didn't listen!"

"You don't control me anymore!" I screamed causing more of a headache

"I'm going to go get the medicine for your headache" My mum said

I got of the bed and wandered around the room and saw it was pretty fancy

then I heard the door open and a hand covered my mouth

"It's me Justin don't worry.." my brother saidd

"What I thought you abandoned the family what are you doing here?" I said

"I want to show you I'm no threat." He said

"Come on we need to leave before your mom comes back" Justin said grabing my hand

I flinched back being a little scared

"Come on.. I won't hurt you.." He said grabbing me wrists

"You left the family at 18 and then decide to come back during a kidnap and save me no no no thats not how it works" I said getting out of his grip

but he just pulled me back in

"Come on.. I love you Megan I really want to help." He said

"Your my BROTHER Justin how on earth could you love me" I yelled

"Well it's not like you have a boyfriend" He said

then I remembered... Mikey

"You do have one don't you?!" He said getting a little angry

"Y-yea" I said backing away from him

"Why don't you like me?" He said grabbing my waist

"Your my brother I'm not going to like my brother in that type of way!" I said

"Well I'm not your brother" He said

"What do you mean?"  (hehe see what I did there)

"Your mum lied.. I was fostered" Justin said

"NOW LETS GO!" He shouted grabbing me by the side

He grabbed me by the side and he tied me to this rope thingy and next thing I knew I was already on the ground with him

"You need to stay at my house for a few days so your mom won't find you" He said walking to his car with me right beside him

we got in and I don't know what to believe right now.... I just got kidnapped by my mother then saved by my brother who left the family and then it turns out he's not my brother and he's likes me. literally my life right now. I wonder how the guys are taking things?