Unexpected - Michael Clifford Fan-fic

A girl named Megan is on her way to a casual Starbucks but what she doesn't know is that Michael had the same Idea. Will she talk to her favorite band member? or will she pretend that he doesn't exist?

3. He does care - 2

I decided to brush off what just happened and walked home with no music just the sound of the birds chirping. I finally arrived home with Rosie barking, I bent down and started petting her and I won't lie a few tears went down my face everything that happened my family kicking me out Michael leaving all of it just kicked in and I couldn't hold it in. After crying next to Rosie I rememberd that Michael his album so I decided to listen to it. When I opened it a piece of paper came out and I tried to grab it before Rosie could get it, and I failed I tried to get it from her but she just ran away. After what felt like 10 minutes of running around the house to catch her she finally gave up and droped it on my shoulder. I could barley read it because of her saliva

but I could read most of it, it said

Hey,um its Michael you seemed pretty cool so heres my number, call once you find this

123-456-7890

( Btw thats not his real number )

Omg he just gave me his number. I ran upstairs let Rosie come in and closed the door I sat on the bed and so did she and I got my phone and called straight away.

Ring.... ring.... ring....

"Hello?" Someone said

"Hey Michael?" I said hoping he didn't give me a fake number

"Yeah thats my name don't wear it out. Um who is this?" he asked

"It's Megan from starbucks" I said hoping he didn't forget

"Oh hey megan I see you found the note!" he said exited for some reason

"Yeah I did, so I'm cool now?" I asked reffering to the note

"Yeah you are, kinda cute too." he said whispering the last bit

"What?" I asked, but I heard exactly what he said

"Nothing...... um I thought it was only fair if you meet the other lads. Do you want to?"

"Yeah that sounds fun!" I said

"Alright text me your adress and I'll pick you up." he said excited almost too excited

"Will do! see ya!" I said

" K, Bye!"

"Bye!" I said

I text him my adress and rushed to the bathroom to do some touch ups on my make up. lol I was supposed to buy furniture and make a Youtube vid but thats out the window now. Shortly the door bell rang and I opened the door and before I could say anything Rosie ran up to Mikey and started going crazy.

"Hey Rosie what did I say about doing that!" I said while she looked at me

"Rosie, thats a beautiful name." Mikey said which made me smile

"Rosie say thank you." I said

"She can't do that!" Mikey said

"Just watch, go on Rosie say thank you" I said

Rosie just barked a thank you which made us laugh

"Rosie I'll be back soon just go to your bed and relax." I said while she barked and ran to her bed with her teddy bear

"She's pretty trained." Mikey said

"It took 1 and a half years to train that thing." I said while going into the car

"Well it paid off." Michael said which made me smile

"Exactly"

The next chapter will be out tomorrow!!!!!!!!