Unexpected - Michael Clifford Fan-fic

A girl named Megan is on her way to a casual Starbucks but what she doesn't know is that Michael had the same Idea. Will she talk to her favorite band member? or will she pretend that he doesn't exist?

30. Concert - 28

Megan's POV

They were ready to preform. It was 5sos first and then 1D I'm so excited. Me and Draid get to have front row seats because we're their girlfriends.

"Ok we gotta go on stage now" Mikey said giving me a kiss

"Have fun" I said

Then Niall went to Draid and they started to have a make out session

"UM!! Come on Draid lets go!" I said dragging her arm

"Alright, Alright you can let go of me." She said and so I did

We went to the first seats in the front row and we had so much fun

and next thing we knew 1D was already on the stage and they preformed one of my favorite songs

'End of The Day'

I told her that I loved her was not sure if she heard the roof was pretty windy and she didn't say a word  the party died downstairs had nothing left to do just me her and the moon I set you on fire babe and down came the lightning on me love can be frightning for sure

All I know at the end of the day is you want what you want and you say what you say and you follow your heart even though it'll break sometimes

And as I was about the sing the next part I felt someone grab me and the next thing I knew I was blacked out

Harry's POV

I started to sing and I was really enjoying it and I looked into the crowd and Draid was their crying and there was no sign of Meg

I decided to sing the rest of the song and then finish the concert

"Alright guys we have to finish early because there's something really important..Thank you for coming we love you" I said as I ran off the stage

"Mate.. Why did you stop the concert" Louis said

"Megans gone and Draid was crying" I said while grabbing our stuff

"So your saying she's been kidnapped" Liam said

"Yea.." I said

"Oh god where's Draid" Niall said

Then Draid came in rushing straight to Niall

Draids POV

"What happened?" Niall asked

"Meg.. she got t-taken away and their was this w-woman who grabbed her and put a c-cloth around her mouth and I tried to s-save her but the crowd was to much and she was a-already g-gone.." I said while crying into Niall's shoulder

"What's going on?" Ashton asked coming out from the tour bus

"Megan's gone mate" Niall said

"WHAT!" Ashton yelled making everybody else come out the tour bus

"Why are you yelling?" Micheal said

"Megan's gone Micheal" I said

"w-what?" He said with tears in his eyes

"She got taken away by some lady" i told him

Micheal's POV

"no no no" i said pacing around

"Which direction did she go in?" I asked

"She went in One Direction" Luke said smiling

"LUKE!! This is no time for jokes!!" I yelled while getting into the tour bus

Megan is gone.. Out of my life.. And I don't know when she's coming back

Who do you think kidnapped her??

See you guys tomorrow!!