Finding Love In Jail

6. Gym Time

David Moore

Today I decided to go to the gym and I texted Carla asking if she wanted to go and she said yes.

I left the house to my black crystler I got last night from my parents and drove to Carla's house. When I got there I parked next to the sidewalk and called Carla.

[ Phone Convo ]

my girl💕❤️ - hello

Me - I'm outside

my girl💕❤️ - alright I'm on my way I just got up jeez man

Me - I'm not rushing you

my girl💕❤️ - you sound like my dad when he's rushing me

Me - well I'll be waiting

my girl💕❤️ - alright bye

Me - bye

[ End Of Phone Convo ]

Once off the phone close to twenty minutes later I look to see Carla walk out her front door and got in my car.

" nice car " she said fastening her seatbelt

" thanks I got it last night when I got home they hid it in the garage " I said

" wow " she said

" yea " I said

" so let's go out in work " Carla said and I laughed then drove off

Arriving at 24 hour fitness we got out. We walked inside and went to the treadmills. As I jogged on the treadmill I couldn't help but down at her butt. Also snapped out of la la land I look up to see Carla looking at me.

" sorry " I apologized

" it's fine people mostly guys stare all the time I get used to it " Carla said

" really " I said

" yea " she said

Carla Alvarez

After jogging on the treadmill for thirty minutes and talking with David we got off then went over to where the weights were at. I put three twenty-five pound plates on each side of the bar.

" are you sure you'll be able to lift that much " David asked

" yes just get behind me and hold your arms out to help me if it looks like I'm struggling " I said

" alright " David said and taking a deep breath I picked up the weight and hauled it over my shoulders.

Steadily I did a squat with David behind I let the dumbbell fall. After about twenty squats I dropped the heavy weight with a loud thud.

" I didn't think you would be able to do twenty squats with that heavy weight " he said

" well I did it " I said

" I see " David said

" there's a lot of things you don't know about me " I said

" oh like what " David asked

" remember that girl Ashleigh " I said

" yea " he said

" well me and her had this thing going on in middle school " I said

" really " David said

" yea " I said

" oh my god so you're bi " he said

" no it was only a one time thing just to see if t would last long " I said

" what happened " David asked

" we decided to just be friends it was basically an experiment " I said

" oh " he said

" yup then I dated this guy after Nancy did he broke up with her and asked me out " I said

" how long did you guys date " David asked

" for a week I felt bad so I broke up with him " I said

" wow " David said

" yea " I said we then went over to where the machines to work out your biceps and triceps and sat on one of them.

Grabbing the handle I pulled it down to my neck then back up. I did that forty times then stopped. I went over to the one for thighs and calves and sat down. Putting my legs where they go I lifted the heavy weighty fifteen times then let the weight down slowly.

After about two and a half hours we left 24 hour fitness and decided to get chinese food. I got something simple which was fried rice, teriyaki chicken and orange chicken. David got fried rice, teriyaki chicken and orange chicken, and chow mein with four egg rolls. I looked at him like really.

" what " he said

" you sure do eat a lot " I said

" I know I'm a guy so " David said laughing

" I can see that " I said smiling as we got our food and sat down then began to eat.

" I love chinese food so much " David moaned as he took a bite of his food

" thank you for the food " I said

" no problem " he said and we sat there and ate for about thirty minutes and talking then we got up and went to David's car and got in.

When David got to my house I kissed him on the cheek and got out walking inside the house. I went to the kitchen and sat my food down then Annett walked in.

" you went to the gym " she asked me

" yea " I said

" with who " Annett asked

" David " I said

" oh " was all she said

" then we went to get chinese food " I said

" if you don't mind me asking are you guys dating " Annett asked

" yea " I said nodding my head

" that's nice " she said

" yea he paid for the food " I said

" that was nice of him " she said

" mhm " I said and went to my room and sat on my bed.

Going to my bathroom I turned on the shower and took off my clothes then got inside. I washed my hair and body then got out. After I dried off I put on a pair of white and blue loose jogers, a black strappy bralet and a pair of black and white huf ankle socks. I put my curly hair in a bun and turned on Netflix.

I went down to the kitchen and grabbed my food along with a soda and went back to my room. Sitting on my bed I began to eat and watch tv. As I sat there eating and watching tv I get a call from David.

[ Phone Convo ]

Me - hello

Bæ😎💕 - are you busy tomorrow

Me - no why

Bæ😎💕 - do you want to go to the arcade my friends want to meet you

Me - really

Bæ😎💕 - yea

Me - okay fine

Bæ😎💕 - alright bye

Me - bye

[ End Of Phone Convo ]

After I texted David I plugged my phone up and took my food down to the kitchen and put it the microwave then went up to my room for the rest of the evening.