BFF VS BF

3. FINE

TRISH POV

15 December 2015

7:00 am

" Happy birth day marry ! " Dad said and kiss my cheek

"Dad..my name is trish not marry " i said and smil

Only one guy who call me trish he is " zalba " best guy best friend

Phone ring

"Hi bae ! Happy birth day !!! " Jack said

"Thank you bae , so when you going to pick me ? " i ask

"At 10 see you ! " Jack said and hang up call

Jack Sanavia 18 years old blond hair with tattoo he's my boyfriend he's from England ughh his accent!! I love british accent !

I check my phone and get up to wash my face and go downstairs to eat breakfast with family

"Happy b day !!" Tirna said

"Thank sis" i said and hug tirna

Tirna Sonya Jones is my sister she's blond hair , Fuck ! I need blond hair ! We are twin

I sit at the table and eat my eggs

"Are you pack your things ? " Dad ask

"Yes" I reply

"We will miss you" Mom said

"Hey finish your breakfast" Dad said and point at my plate

"I hate eggs " i said

"Hey trish im not finnish pack my bag" tirna said

"Go la why you wait me we fly at 12 pm, dont you remember ?" I ask

"But!! My boyfriend ?!" She ask

"Go pack your bag!" Dad said

I rub my mouth and go in my room , im wash my face agian and brush my teeth and pack my bag agian , fuck why have so many things

I take my macbook and normal notebook [ i mean laptop ] and my charger in to my bagpack

"Ughhh clothes !!! Heels !!" I yelled and mom open the door

"Its everything okay ?" Mom ask

"No"

"Okay jack are here " mom said and she left

I go downstairs to meet jack

I run to him and kiss him hug him

"Hey babe anything you want to tell me" he said and kiss my neck

I'm scared if i tell him that i'm going to leave malaysia and he will angry hot head !

"Let's get in car" i said and smile

I walk into the car ,

"Whoa whoa wait ," jack said and open the door for me

"Thank you babe" i said

"So you want to watch movie ?" He ask

"Now?" I ask

"Yeahh" he reply

"Like what , what movie ? " i ask

"Specter 007 " he reply and take me go to the cinema

11:10 pm

After movie at starbuck

"What time now ?" I ask

"11:10 pm" He's reply

"Shit! I got not much time!" I yell

"What?" He ask

"I'm sorry babe that i'm not telling you but i will call you " i said and run aways from him

I get back home

"Hey fuck trish!!?!? Why you get home so late ?!?" Tirna yelled

"I'm sorry ! Okay but now i'm ready did you call driver already tirna ? " I ask

"He's waiting " she yelled

I get my bags and driver help me take all these bags

"Hey i'm sorry that i have many bags but if i bee there i have to be FANCY " i said and wear glasses

"Get in car marry!!!" Dad yelled

"My name is TRISHHHH " I yelled

"Trish shut up and get in car" Tirna yelled

#IM UPDATE IT ALREADY SORRY FOR LATE AND I'M FROM THAILAND IM TRYING ABOUT THE ENGLISH BUT WHO CARE ?!? I LOVE YOU GUYS XOXO

TRISH HOOD