Love will always prevail

This is the sequel to Love will never come! Finally it has come out anyway i hope you guys enjoy it dont be afraid to drop a comment on it!

8. Coping

"Cadence its for you." Sam says sadly, and its a skype from Lennox,

"Cadence i heard wat happened, I'm sorry for your loss but we wanted you to watch his dedication ceremony," he says

"thank you Lennox." I say sobbing, and he turns the camera so I can see a helicopter bring Optimus' body in, and I cry again, so I wrap my wings around d me so no one sees me crying like this, and I watched it, and I saw his body drop, and when it thudded I felt a thud of emptiness in my chest,

"Can you see him." Lennox asks making sure I can get a view of the cermoney

"Yes, but i wish it disnt eexist." He nods understanding what i meant.

"Dnot worry we'll make it though this, what was the last thing you to said?" He said hoping to comfort me

"He asked me to sing, and I sung just a dream by Carrie Underwood and as I finished the last verse he said," and I chocked up

"Cadence i know tthis is hard for you but we need to know what he said." He implies

"He said, he loves me," and tears begin to flood down my cheeks, again

"Oh, I'm so sorry." And with that i see armored vehicles come out?

What? How dare they interior the ceremony!

"What is the meaning of this?" Ironhide asks deploying his cannons

"WHAT FUCKING REASON DO THEY HAVE TO INTERUPT THIS TIME WITH STUPID VEHICLES DONT THEY HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR ANYONES GOD DAMN FEELINGS?!?!" I yell, and I see Galloway facing the screen which I'm watching

"Watch your mouth young lady." He says

"No, YOU watch your God damn back, because you are disrespecting soldiers!" I scream at him

"But theyre aliens, they don't have feelings." He says and now he's just asking for an ass whupping

"You listen here, it doesnt matter on Earth if your a dog, cat, horse, or human, we.have laws against abuse, and this should damn well count, so make your soldiers so we can have a peaceful, motherfucking funeral, or it'll be yours next.". I say anger clear in my words

"Yo cant threaten me im liason." He shouts back

"Well too fucking bad I already did, now take your whiny ass and go back to your mama and learn some manners!" I yell back and he just ignores me cause he knows I'm right

"DROP THE WEAPOMS,.TELL THEM TO LOWER THEIR WEAPONS!" Lennox yells clearly pissed and the autobots put their weapons down, but i don't know if the soldiers do.

"we are considering every possible solution ." Galloway says

"What li,e handing over rhe kids?" Lennox says

"All options are being considered." Awwwwwww fuck shit is about to go down

"Well, fuck you Galloway I now award you with the honor of have no feelings and going against all laws made by the US government, I hope your happy by ordering the murder of two innocent kids.". I spit but he ignored me yet again

"Get your assets back to base and take that pile of scrap metal back to the deigo garcia."

"WELL WHEN I GET MY ASS OVER THERE KM GONNA MAKE YOU THE FIRST PERSON TO EXPLORE THE DEIGO GARCIA, SCIENCTISTS WILL BE PROUD!" I scream and end the Skype call, and I unravel my wings,.and everyone is staring at me, so I cover myself yet again,.and we come to a stop.

An ad comes up looking for me and Sam

"Sam Cadence theyre looking for you, they have a picture of me man, were dead bro, FBI, CIA, we are wanted fugvites."

"Shut up Leo!" I yell

"Give me thus thng they can trtrack us." He says taking Leos phone

"Wait you mean they can satalite tack us?" He says

"Nahhhhhhhh, they track you with magical princess pixie dust!" I say and storm off away from Leo, I really hate that dude

"YO LEO!" Skids yells, scaring the about outta Leo

"This thing is gonna give.me a heart attack." He mutters and I roll my eyes

"Thats cuss yyous a wuss." Mud flap says

"Mudflap what you wanna ddo with this shrimp taco?" Skids asks

"Pop a cap in his ass and put him in a truck and ain't nobody gonna ever know what happened." Mudflap says

"Not in my trunk." Skids says

"Yo bumper cars, I'm hearin you, I'm right here and I can hear you, no ones poppin any caps in any asses, I've had a hell of a day." And I storm up to him

"Oh he bout to get his ass whupped mudflap!" Skids says when he sees me comeing over his way, so I pin him o to the wall like so ( http...

"Goin down for real!!!" Bee plays from the radio, and I proceed to yell at leo

"Youve had a hell of a day, well I just lost my crush and yes you deserve a cap popped in your ass, cause A. You'll never get any ass and B. You tried to rape me, and that dude that saved me was Optimus so you think you had it rough? So go whine to yo mama and grow up Dammit!" I scream at him

"You got told!" Mudflap teases and I walk away from Leo, a d he walks away from Skids and Mudflap

"How abut you get a hair cut with your bitch ass.and go whine to your boyfriend" I hear skids yell

"Listen Sa ii know what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna go to the authorities and tell em the truth like I had nothing to do with this man." Ugh I HATE Leo

"Hey, hey you wanted this,.you wanted the real deal? Well that's what this is wake up your right in the middle of it, you wanna run go ahead no ones stopping you, stop complaining!" Sam says, well he just lost his shit, but Leo needed a good yelling at, so I walked over and punched him square in the nose, I'm sorry I punch people in the nose!

I walk t the corner and I wrap my wings around myself, and I sing to myself, a song I learned at camp,

(m.youtube.com/watch?v=s3zBLybk2H...)

Hmmm, I want to linger.
Hmmm, A little longer.
Hmmm, A little longer,
Here with you.

Hmmm, It's such a perfect night.
Hmmm, It doesn't seem quite right.
Hmmm, That this should be,
My last with you.

Hmmm, And come September,
Hmmm, I will remember,
Hmmm, Our Scouting days,
Of friendships true.

Hmmm, And as the years go by,
Hmmm, I'll think of you and sigh.
Hmmm, This is good night
And not good bye.

Hmmm I want to linger.
Hmmm A little longer.
Hmmm A little longer,
Here with you

And I sang that until I could barely talk thinking about Optimus, and it was just goodnight, and I will never say goodbye, when  I finally came out of my wing cocoon I say Sam and Mikaela hugging each other

"There was nothing either of you could've done, and I hug her I need a support beam right now

"He died because of us," sam said but I'm to depressed to care, that he spoke for me.

"He was worried abot protecting me, and died because of it." He said and I tune them out for a little while thinking about the good times me and Optimus had.

"I think I know someone who can help." Leo said, which caught my attention

"Who?" Ms and Sam said at the same time

"Robowarrior."

*********************************************

Alright I had this chapter completely finished and then I lost the end of the chapter, and I didn't want to rewrite it all so I didn't, but I hope you enjoyed it, do t be afraid to comment or favorite I would love it if you did! But for now

* Goodbye my lovelies