Best friends brother

I hated them. They made my blood boil. Just the thought of them made me wanna fucking chop their heads off. Every single one of them were just as bad as the other. If you don't no who I am talking about its Luke Hemings and his little fucking gang. Calum, Michael and Ashton.

15. •Chapter 15•

CHAPTER 15

I woke up the next morning and laid in bed. I wasn't looking forward to waking up. I turned so I was facing Luke. I pecked his nose. His eyes flickered open. "Morning beautiful" he almost whispered.

"Morning" I replied back also whispering

He laughed and was about to go back to sleep when his eyes shot open and he sat up.

"Babe what's up" I asked worried

"I forgot to say something" he replied

I had no idea what he was talking about.

Then out of no where he grabbed me and pulled me back down to the bed. "I love you too" he whispered in my ear.

I laughed and kissed his cheek.

I managed to get myself out of bed.Then went out of Luke's bedroom to make some breakfast. Lukes house was where I stayed most nights. Aut was never home she was always with cal and Luke's mum was always away on business trips.

***

After breakfast I went back into Luke's room. He was still asleep. So I jumped on his bed, turned his body so he was facing me and kissed him. "Get up" I whispered against his lips.

I let go and stared at him. "Best way to wake up, you need to do that more often" he smirked. "Get up Lukers" I said as I chucked on some pants and one of Luke's shirts.

"Hey, that's mine" he whined.

I smiled at him and climbed back into bed. "Luke why won't you get up" I whispered in his ear. I was about to get out of bed when I was pulled down my him.

"I need another kiss" he whispered.

I leant down and kissed him. "Now get up" I yelled.

"Okay, okay anything for my princess" he said sarcastically.

"What's for breakfast" he whined as the sun hit his eyes.

"What do you want" I asked

"Maccas" he said while jumping in the air and clapping like a three year old.

"Okay, but you have to give me bite" I said

"Nah, you can get your own" he smirked

"I already ate" I said while staring in his eyes with my arms crossed.

"Okay, I will think about it, now let's go" he whinged.

***

After we ate at MacDonalds we were heading home when my phone started to ring. It was autumn.

"Hello" I said into the phone

"Hi, your coming over tonight okay" she squealed

"Okay" I laughed

"Cal's not here, I haven't seen you in like forever and I am very bored, be here at 3, love ya" she said, then hung up.

"I am going to Calum's at 3, can you drop me off" Luke gave me a confused look.

"He isn't going to be there and I haven't seen Autumn in forever" I smiled

"Okay" he replied

***

"One more thing" I yelled from upstairs

I ran down the stairs, out the front door and into Luke's car. "Finally, geez I thought you were only going for a night" Luke whined from the drivers seat.

"Sorry" I replied in a baby voice.

He just laughed and didn't say anything.

"Crystal" Luke said

I turned to face him. "Yeah"

"Let's play a game, okay 21 questions" he laughed

"Yay" I replied

"Okay, number one, what is your full name" he asked

"Crystal rose piper" I replied with a smile.

"Ok, and by the way only I get to ask the questions" he smirked.

"What, that's not fair" I frowned.

"Okay, question two, why did you hate me" the last part really quiet.

"Ummm... Well you were an asshole to me" I replied quickly.

Luke pulled over and looked me in the eyes. "Crystal, I love you more than anyone could okay and I am so sorry for doing these things to you" his voice getting shaky.

I leant over and kissed him. "I love you too Luke, and it doesn't matter now, that was a long time ago" I replied.

Luke started the car back up and headed for Cal's house.

***

"I missed you so fucking much" Autumn screamed as she jumped into my arms.

"I missed you too" I laughed

Aut ran around to the other side of the car and gave Luke a hug.

"Bye babe" Luke said after he gave me a kiss and was about to get into the car.

"Bye" I replied and Aut and I ran inside, jumping and squealing like little girls.

Once we got inside we sat on the couch. "So how have you been" I asked

"Great, Calum and I are amazing, he's amazing" she smiled.

"Okay anyways pick a movie" she yelled. I grabbed her iPad and put on mean girls 2.

It showed up on the TV.

***

"It was shit" I whined as the movie finished.

"Number one was so much better" she yelled.

I went into the kitchen and got some food. "Hey Crystal we are going to make a YouTube video, come upstairs when you are done" I heard Autumn yell from upstairs.

After I ate I ran upstairs. Aut is a YouTuber, she has over two million subscribers. I have been in a few of her videos like the best friend tag and a few more.

She had already set up the camera and the lights and things.

"Hey guys is Aut, and today I am with CRYSTAL." She yelled the last part. I walked over to the chair and sat down.

"Hey guys" I said into the camera.

"Okay, so today we are doing the, drum roll please, BLINDFOLDED MAKEUP CHALLENGE" she screamed.

"Okay your up first" she smiled.

***

The finished product was amazing, orange face, mascara on my cheeks, eyeliner on my eyebrows and lipstick all over my teeth.

Autumn finished the video and I went to the bathroom to wash off the makeup. I checked my phone and holy shit it was already 8:00pm.

"What do you want for dinner" I heard autumn yell from her room.

"Whatever" I yelled back

"Okay, subway it is" she laughed

After all of the makeup was off, we jumped into her car and headed for subway.

There were a few people there so we had to wait in line. Two girls were in front of us. They turned to look at us, then quickly looked away. They started whispering.

"Hi I'm autumn and if you have something to say I would rather you say it to my face" autumn yelled

They stopped whispering and stared at me. At first they were nice saying they weren't talking about us. But then they stopped.

"Your Luke's girlfriend Carmen or something right" the girl on the left said.

"Crystal" I replied

She smiled before she spoke. "He doesn't love you, he's mine so yeah fuck off" she half yelled.

"Bitch, fuck off" autumn yelled back.

The girl pushed aut. "Get out" someone that worked there yelled at the two girls.

They ran out laughing. Autumn and I ordered our food and ate before we headed back to Calum's.

***

It was now 10:30pm, so we decided to put on another movie. We put on step brothers. Half way through the movie autumn paused it.

"What do you think your doing" I whined

"Getting a drink" she yelled from the kitchen.

I sat there and waited she was taking forever. I was about to call out when my phone beeped. It was a message from Luke.

Luke: Hey babe, having fun.

Me: Yeah, Autumn is in the kitchen 'getting a drink' and she is taking forever.

Luke: Okay, well I am bored, so I am going to bed, love you see you tomorrow.

Me: I love you too.

"Calum is so cute like what the fuck, I have never met someone like him, I have never been in love with anyone but him he is my one and only" she said before walking out of the kitchen.

"Okay, put the movie back on" I said

Autumn put the movie back on and we watched it for another 20 minutes until she stopped it again.

"Look what he sent me" she squealed before she showed me a photo of him and a sign that say I love you.

"Autumn…movie" I replied

After another 5 minutes she stopped it again. She was about to speak when I stopped her.

"Save it... I don't want to hear another word about yours and Calum's relationship, sorry but you have been talking about it for a while and it is getting annoying" I half yelled.

"Sorry crystal, I am sorry that you don't have the perfect guy, the perfect relationship, I am sorry okay" she yelled back.

"Autumn are you serious, to me I do have the perfect guy, and the perfect relationship" I replied a bit quieter this time.

"Crystal, Luke doesn't even love you, you guys hated each other not to long ago, in only four months you can't fucking love someone, seriously, I know what Luke is like I no him a lot better than you and I no that soon he is going to fuck around with you, then throw you aside like everyone else that he has dated" she yelled at me.

"Autumn, you and Calum hated each other and your trying to tell me that you can't love someone in four months, that's exactly what you fucking did" I yelled back her mind still taking in what I had just said.

"Get the fuck out" she screamed.

I ran upstairs and grabbed my things. I could feel the tears coming.

I was about the run out the door when she called my name.

I turned to face her, "I hate you" she hissed.

I ran out of the house, I could feel the tears running down my cheeks. I checked the time. 12:00am. Shit. Luke's going to be asleep. But I called him anyways.

He answered within 2 rings.

"Hello" a tired, deep voice said from the phone.

"H-hi l-l-Luke c-can y-you come and p-pick m-me up p-please" the more I spoke the more tears came out.

"Babe, where are you, what happened" he replied more awake this time.

"I am s-somewhere b-between y-yours and c-Calum's" I replied.

"Stay put, I will find you" he almost yelled through the phone.

I sat in the gutter and waited for Luke.

After about 10 minutes he pulled up. He jumped out of the car and helped me up. He put the hair behind my ear and kissed me like I have never been kissed. After he pulled away he gave me a hug.

"I love you" he whispered.

Aut must of told him what had happened.

I got into the car and rested my head against the window.

"Babe, autumn is really sorry she texted me everything that had happened, she doesn't hate you and she didn't mean any of those things she said about you, about us" he whispered.

"Luke, do you love me?" I questioned.

"Babe, I told you today, I love you more than anyone could" he whispered before he intertwined our fingers.

"Promise me you will never leave me" I whispered

"Babe, I love you, I will never leave you not ever never ever ever." He replied.

I smiled and rested my head back against the window. The rest of the drive was silent.

***

When we got home I dumped my things at the door and ran to Luke's room. I put on one of his shirts, it was long so I just kept that on. I laid down in his bed. A bit after like came in. He took off his shirt and came and laid in bed with me.

"I love you crystal rose piper" he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too Lucas" I replied before I fell asleep.