Best friends brother

I hated them. They made my blood boil. Just the thought of them made me wanna fucking chop their heads off. Every single one of them were just as bad as the other. If you don't no who I am talking about its Luke Hemings and his little fucking gang. Calum, Michael and Ashton.

13. •Chapter 13•

CHAPTER 13

"Crystal" someone screamed from outside. I was in Luke's room and had just woken up. I walked out and saw autumn sitting on the kitchen counter top.

"Autumn" I yelled back

"You didn't tell me Luke and you were dating" she whined

"You didn't tell me that you and Calum were" I replied with a smile.

She jumped down and gave me a hug.

"What was that for" she asked while laughing.

"Your gonna be my sister in law" she screamed.

"Where is Luke" I laughed

"He went out with Calum" she replied then went to get some food.

"Well what are we going to do" I asked

"We are going to see Ashton because I want you guys to be friends" she replied

I stood there in shock still taking in what she had just said.

"Oh go and get ready" she laughed

I went to Luke's room and grabbed some clothes. I had a shower, got dressed and did my makeup.

I ran back downstairs and autumn and I got into the car.

"I don't like you" I said quietly

"Yeah, you love me" she replied with a laugh.

We soon arrived at Ashton's house. I wasn't looking forward to this. I slowly got out of the car and headed to the front door.

Autumn pulled me inside. I saw him. "Crystal- I" I stopped him

"Save it... You told me you were sorry then you do it again" I said half yelling.

"Crystal I am sorry I don't no what came over me I don't no if it was jealousy or..." He stopped

"Anyways can you forgive me" he said quietly

"Ummm... Yes" I replied. Autumn looked at me and couldn't stop smiling. I didn't like Ashton at all.

"Okay aut now let's go" I said while walking towards the door.

"Okay, bye ash" she said while walking outside.

We got into the car. "I still don't like you" I said

"Yeah you do" aut replied.

"Now where are we going" I asked

"To the shops, Calum and Luke want to hang out" she replied with a smile.

We soon arrived at the shops. "Hey crys I am gonna go and find Calum bye I will text you" Aut yelled out.

"Bye" I yelled back. I was about to text Luke when I felt him wrap his arms around me. I turned around and kissed him. He kissed my forehead.

"Morning beautiful" he laughed

"Morning" I said back.

Luke grabbed my hand and we walked into the shops. "You hungry" he asked

"A bit" I replied

We headed to the food court. We got out food and ate. "Okay so today I am buying you some swimmers and then we are going to the beach" he said with a mouthful of food.

"Okay" I replied with a smile.

We went into a shop and bought a bikini. It was pink and I loved them.

"Thank you so much" I said

"Anything for my baby girl" he replied while kissing my forehead.

We walked hand in hand out of the shops and we jumped into his car. We headed towards the beach.

Once we arrived there Luke helped me get changed. "Wow" he said and smirked. I just laughed and started running towards the water.

Before I even got close Luke picked me up and put me onto his shoulders. He ran into the water.

After we had been swimming for a while I went in front of him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I really like you" I said

"Really, never knew that" he replied with a laugh and kissed me.

Out of no where it started to rain. "Come on let's go" he yelled. We both ran out of the water and to to his car.

We drove home. "I am going for a shower babe" I yelled from upstairs.

"Me too" he yelled back. Luke started to run up the stairs. I ran into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I got into the shower in my clothes and so did Luke.

He started to kiss me. Things got a little further. "Are we about to have shower sex" he whispered.

"Nope" I replied and got out.

"Your the biggest tease" he whined.

"Yeah... But you love me" I replied and went downstairs.

Luke followed. We went into his room. I got dressed and put on Netflix. Luke came and sat down next to me and shut the laptop.

"Hey.... That is mean" I whined

Luke leant over and kissed me. After about 2 minutes he pulled away.

"I like kissing you" he said

"I like kissing me too" I replied with a laugh.

Luke and I just talked for hours and hours about nothing really. We put on a movie and I fell asleep.