The Football player *COMPLETED*

"You were abused?" Anna asked
"Yea, and now, I'm bullied by the football player" I said

---- COMPLETED ----

45. 45

Ali's POV

I got back to Lukes house and saw the boys on the couch on their phones.

CALUM got up and hugged me before leading me back to the couch.

"Well... I better get sleeping" I said

"you want me to come with you?" Calum asked

"I don't mind. Do whatever you guys want" I said sadly (because of Lou) and walked up the stairs. I changed and laid in my bed, as a tear rolled down my cheek. I heard and knock and I cleared my throat

"C-come in" I said and faced the other way. I looked at who was there. All of the boys with a pillow in their hand

(A/N- imagine how cute this is omg)

I smiled and they all walked to my Bed. CALUM on one side of me and Luke on the other whole Ashton was near our feet. Mikey was next to Luke

(#Muke)

"Goodnight Ali" they all said and said good nights to each other

"I love you guys" I said as I fell asleep.

______________

I woke up and saw them all awake on my bed. It was pouring outside, which made it dark.'

"Hey" I said to see who was awake.

"Oh. Hey" they all said

"So. I have sch-" I said but they all shh'd me

"NO DONT SAY THAT WORD! ITS SATURDAY !" Luke yelled and the boys all covered Their ears

"Oh. Ok" I laughed. "so boys. Wanna get off my bed now?" I asked and looked at them. They all shook their heads. I couldn't move if they didn't move.

"Alright then " I said. I snuggled back in next to Luke and Calum.

*2hrs later*

I put my breakfast plate In the sink and the other boys did also.

"Ok. Go change. Let's have fun!" Mikey said and they all ran to wherever they were going.

I chuckled and walked upstairs to my room. I got out a blue top and black skinny jeans. And put that on. I brushed my hair and applied perfume and all that stuff and slipped on my fuzzy socks. I ran downstairs and al the boys were on the couch.

Outfitssss

Luke: Black tank top that says You Complete Me with black skinny jeans and his hair as always. With his socks.

Ashton: white t shirt says nothing. and black skinny jeans. Socks and his hair as usuall :)

CALUM: white tank top plain. Says nothing. Black skinny jeans and hair also as usual, with socks . Amazing hair ;)

Mikey: black Green Day t-shirt with his flannel on top (as always) and black jeans. Hair perfect as always :D

"What are we gonna do?" I asked

"FIFA!" They screamed (soccer video game)

"MADDEN!" I screamed (football video game)

"I can play either one" I laughed

"Alright... Actually. We will play that. Then we will order pizza. And play board games" Mikey said and I nodded

"I'm in." I said

"Wait have we ever played actual soccer with you?⚽️" CALUM asked

"No. But tomorrow it's supposed to be warmer out. Even though it's winter..." I said the last pet quietly "I could totally play"

"So... Ya know how to play?" CALUM asked

"CALUM. I'm not from Mars. I can play soccer very well" I said

"Oh. Well ok. Any other sports?" Luke asked

"Swimming. Football. Golf. Tennis. Biking. Riding. Lacrosse. Field hockey. Ice hockey." I said and they all looked at me amazed

"Whoa" they all said with their mouths opened.

"Yea... I played all those sports in my old hell" I sad and they all nodded

"Alright. We will play some soccer tomorrow" Mikey said

"Ok. But I also have to go visit Lou later today" I said remembering what happened to him

"Ok. Let's go!" Ashton said and we ran to the baseman like kids.

A/N- it's Almost midnight. :) I updated. Goodnight x