♥Little Mix Adopted Me?♥

Their was this teenager girl named Emma and she has been sent to the orphanage because her mom had made a lot of bad choices and we all know that she wasn't getting the proper care she needed. Little mix wanted to adopted a teenaged girl who is funny,can take a joke,sing and so happens Emma can do all of them. Will she have to leave her BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD? Read to find out the the rest of the story to find out what happens next?

6. Chapter 6:The News And Shopping Spree

~~THE NEXT MORNING
PERRIE'S POV
I woke up with my phone "BEEP BEEP" it was a text from Simon i unlocked my phone my phone and read the text
FROM SIMON
PERRIE YOU AND THE GIRLS COME TO MY OFFICE I SOME GOOD NEWS FOR YOU GUYS BE HERE AT 11:00 AM.
TO: SIMON
OK WE WILL BE THERE.    -PERRIE
I looked at the clock it was already 10:30 a.m.I have to go wake up the girls i go to Leighanne then Jesy and lastly Jade.We all got up and started to get ready."ARE YOU GIRLS READY" i yelled
"YAH" They yelled back
Jade is wearing a white crop-top and black high-waisted shorts with her ugg boots with her plaid suspenders and with a plaid bow she looked pretty cute adding the plaid with the white and black good choice.
Leighanne was wearing a white crop-top that said 'SWAG' on it and black high-waisted short and ugg boots.
Jesy was wearing black shirt that said 'hi' and 'bye' on the back with some black high-waisted and her ugg boots.
I had on my white crop-top that said 'TOO CUTE' and my  white high-waisted shorts and my ugg boots.
We finally got into the car and we were all slient "What do you guys think Simon wants to talk to us about"
"IDK" they all said together.
***WE ARRIVED AT SIMON'S OFFICE AND WE ALL WALKED INSIDE***
"Hi girls come in and sit down" Simon said
We all sat down on the chairs
"So what did you wanna talk to us about" I asked him
"I wanna know if you girls would like to go on tour with One Direction " Simon asked us
"I'll give you girls some time to think about it" Simon said

"Do you girls wanna do it" I asked them
"Yah it would be good for our careers and plus we would get to know them better" Jade said and the girls agreeded too
"Ok we will do it then" Perrie said
"Did you girls decided" Simon asked us
"Yah we will do it" All of us girls said
"Ok the tour will start in 2 weeks" Simon told us
***WE ARE AT OUR FLAT***
LEIGHANNE'S POV
***WE WALKED INTO THE HOUSE***
"I'm bored" I said
"Let's go to the mall" Perrie said
"Yah we need bikini's for our tour and clothes too" I said
"Ok let's go then" Jesy said
(SKIPPED THE CAR RIDE THERE)
***AT THE MALL***
We arrived out the car and went to Bath And Body Works  we each got: 6 Bottles of perfume and 3 tubes of lipgloss and 5 bottles of lotion the total was $200.00. Next we went to Forever 21 I got 4 pairs of high-waisted shorts,and a shirt that said "YES" and some rings and necklaces ,some headbands,and make-up and a new make-up bag.
Jesy got a couple of High-Waisted pants and a couple of tops and make-up and rings and necklaces.
Kathy got a couple of crop-tops andd high-waisted shorts and make-up and rings and jewlery and some ugg boots.
Emma got Crop-Tops,high-waisted shorts and high-waisted pants and make-up and rings and necklaces.
Perrie got about 6 crop-tops and 5 high-waisted shorts and also rings and a lot of necklaces and also make-up.
Jade got a lot of Crop-Tops and a lot of High-Waisted shorts and pants and some rings with bows on them also necklaces  that also had bows on them.
Next we went to Verizon because they had to get Kathy a phone she got pink to match ours and she got a daisy case it looked so cute.
Next was Claires i got some cute cases one was pink with red hearts and one that said LOVE PINK and nail polish and earings and a new sidepurse it was pink with a owl on it.
Kathy got more Crop-Tops and more high-waisted shorts and a sidepurse like mine but hers was blue and earings.
Jesy got more high-waisted pants,more shirts,earings,and some cute cases,and more make-up.
Perrie got cases lots of them and earings and crop-tops and high-waisted shorts and pants and some boots.
Emma got high-waisted shorts and pants and earings and more cases and crop-tops, and boots.
Jade got like 10 crop-tops and 6 high-waisted shorts and pants and about 10 bows, also 15 pairs of suspenders sshe has like a obsession of bows and suspenders but that what makes her Jade and a slim green sidepurse and jewlery and nail polish.
Next we went to Victoria Secrets so we could buy can get bikinis for the tour.I got a colorful zebra print bikini and Jesy got a purple and pink polka dot bikini and Kathy got a purple and black striped bikini Emma got a aqua and purple bikini with hearts on it and Jade got purple and slim green bikini but there was a neon pink suspender attached too the bikini and it had colorful bows on it we went to pay for them and left the store.
***THEY LEFT THE MALL AND WENT HOME***