♥Little Mix Adopted Me?♥

Their was this teenager girl named Emma and she has been sent to the orphanage because her mom had made a lot of bad choices and we all know that she wasn't getting the proper care she needed. Little mix wanted to adopted a teenaged girl who is funny,can take a joke,sing and so happens Emma can do all of them. Will she have to leave her BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD? Read to find out the the rest of the story to find out what happens next?

18. Chapter 18:Leaving For Australia

~~Jade's Pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm it was playing the song I sang for the X-Factor I Wanna Hold Your Hand by The Beatles. I get out of bed, I head to my closet and grab my grey bow sweater with my red,black,and white plaid joggers I put a little bit of make-up on, I put my hair into a high pony-tail. I go to Emma's room first then Kathy's, Leigh-Anne's, Jesy's, and lastly Perrie's. While they get ready I start to haul all my stuff into the car, I walk back inside to see everybody sitting at the table drinking Coffee. I look over at Kathy to see her on her phone smiling she must be texting Luke my baby is growing up

"Girls we are leaving in about 10 minutes" I said

"Ok" Everybody said

10 Minutes Later

"Lets go everybody" Perrie said

Everybody grabs their suitcases and puts them inside the car, we all got into the car and headed to the airport. We arrived at the airport in no time  we all grabbed our suitcases, we got into the airport with our stuff we found the boys by the windows where you can see the planes taking off and people loading onto the planes we head over there. I got out my phone to check the time we had about 10 minutes till we had to board the plane

"Girls do you wanna go to the gift shop in the airport we have 10 minutes till we have to board the plane" I asked/said

"Sure" They all said

We walk over the gift shop we head different ways I go over to the candy isle I grabbed the candy

Perrie's Pov

I walk over to the magazine section searching for my favorite magazine but instead one caught my eye I picked it up, I was shocked at what I saw on the front cover was Kathy and Luke it had the caption Luke Hemmings and Kathy Thirlwall dating? I decided to show the girls, I walk around when I finally found them they were by the candy section of course

"Jade" I said tapping on her shoulder

"Perrie" She said turning around I showed her the magazine she looked shocked too

"What are we going to do about this" I said

"There is nothing we can do about it, it is already out there I will make sure the fans know that they are just friends there is nothing going on between the two" Jade said

"Ok" I said

"What are we talking about over here" Leigh said turning around along with Jesy, Emma, Kathy

Jade gave the magazine to Leigh she looked shocked and so did everyone else when they saw it

"Kathy did you see people with cameras taking pictures of you and Luke when you two were out that day?" Jade asked

"No why" She said

"Because they must have gotten photos of you too because they said that you two are dating and they like to make up things and it makes drama start up and we really don't need that right now" Jade explained to Kathy

Jesy was about to speak but then the loud speaker beat her to it

"Now boarding flight 415 to Melbourne, Australia" The loud speaker said

"Lets pay for this stuff and head to our flight we don't wanna miss it" Jesy said

We pay for the stuff and head out to where the boys are sitting there saying goodbyes to the 5SOS boys when they were done we all said goodbyes to them.

Emma's Pov

It was time to say goodbye I said goodbye to the other boys first I did Ashton last we hugged for a while (About 30 seconds) then my  mum said it was time to go I gave him one last hug before I decided to join the rest of the group we walk to the gates to board the plane I hand the ladie my ticket and she lets me through I decided to sit with my mum. Me and my mum decided to watch a movie we watched The Neigh-boors with Zac Efron in it, it was a pretty funny movie mum already fell asleep I was on my way to falling asleep when I finally closed my eyes.

Kathy's Pov

I have decided to sit next to my mum because I feel like we haven't gotten enough time to spend time together

"You wanna watch a movie" My mom asked

"Sure what movie?" I asked

"How about The Faults Of Stars" My mum said

"Sure" I said

I pull it up on the laptop as the movie is starting I start to get comfortable. (I am not doing any spoilers to the people who haven't watched it if you haven't watched it you should it is a good movie) After the movie we just sat and talked about how is my life going and how is mine and Lukes friendship going and stuff like that I really enjoyed these times that I have with my mum.