♥Little Mix Adopted Me?♥

Their was this teenager girl named Emma and she has been sent to the orphanage because her mom had made a lot of bad choices and we all know that she wasn't getting the proper care she needed. Little mix wanted to adopted a teenaged girl who is funny,can take a joke,sing and so happens Emma can do all of them. Will she have to leave her BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD? Read to find out the the rest of the story to find out what happens next?

11. Chapter 11:The Interview And Concert

~~JESY'S POV

We arrived at starbucks surprised there wasn't camera's flashing and fans we walked into the counter

"How may I help you" A lady said

"Yes i will have 6 carmel and chocolate swirl mocha's please" I said

"who's name will that under" She asked

"Jesy but on the cups can I have Leighanne,Perrie,Kathy,Jade,Jesy,Emma on them please I will pay extra" I said

"No you don't need to it will be a minute" She said

"Ok" I said

2 minutes later our drinks came

"Thank you" I said

"Your welcome come again" She said

"Oh I come here more than you could imagine" I said

"Bye" She said

We got into the car and I checked the time it was 8:30 in the morning

"We have to go we have to get ready for the interview" I said

***ARRIVED AT THE HOTEL***

We opened the door to find everybody on the couch I handed everybody their drinks

"Thank you" They all said

"Your welcome where are the boys?" I asked

"Oh there getting ready for a interview and we have a concert tonight" Leigh said

"We have an interview with them" I said

"Let's get ready" Perrie said

"I'm already ewady" Me and Emma said

"We are ready now" Leighanne,Jade,Perrie,and Kathy said at the same time

Kathy was wearing her black high-waisted shorts with a pink crop-top with her black and pink flats. Perrie was wearing her white crop-top with her white flats and her black deniem shorts.Leighanne had a her Emoji shirt and Emoji sweatpants and her jordans. Jade had on her Aqua beanie with her white crop-top and her Aqua high-waisted shorts with her aquaish converses and her white suspenders and her white bow.

"Let's go we will be late" I said

EMMA'S POV

We arrived at the Ellen show I was so nervous because they were going to anounce that me and Kathy are going to join the band I didn't know how people would take it.

"Girls your on in 2 minutes" A lady called out to us

Right now the boys were talking about how the tour was going and how the first concert is going to be and how excited they are about performing for the first time

"Let's go girls your on in 30 seconds"The lady yelled again

"Your on in 3......2.......1......"The lady said counting down

We walked out and everybody started to clapped I got a few death glares but I didn't let that bother me we sat down with the boys

"Hi girls"Ellen said

"Hello" We all replied

"So how is the tour going are you nervous for your first concert tonight" Ellen asked

"yah we are excited to be on tour with the boys and yah i think everybody gets nervous for their first show of their tour" Jesy said

"Ok you girls had something exciting to tell us" Ellen said

"Yes actually we talked to Simon and he said it was alright for Emma and Kathy to join the band so they are joining" Leighanne said

I heard a lot of people clapping more then I expected but I as I was looking into the crowd some people gave me and Kathy death glares I could tell that some of them were getting to Kathy but I didn't pay any mind to them but I leaned over to Kathy and wispered "Don't let them get to you they are just jealous because you are you" I wispered

"Will the girls be performing at the concert tonight and for the rest of the tour" Ellen asked

"Yes they will be performing and we have a surprise for the people who are going to the concert" Jesy said

"Who is going to be at the concert tonight" Ellen said

There was alot of screaming and people's hand being raised

"OK we will see you guys there"Perrie said

"Do you mind mind if a couple of fans asked you guys some question"Ellen said

"Yah sure" We all said

"Ok so you have to say you name and where you are from and what is your question" Ellen said pointing to a girl

"My name is Abby I am from England and my question is to Emma do you like someone in One Direction if so who is it" she said

I froze I didn't want to tell them the truth all that came out my mouth was "ummmmmmmmm" I continued to say

I had everybody's eyes on me it wa creepy

"Can i pass that question"I asked

"Nope" Ellen said

"Ok fine if you guys really want the truth then i really like Liam" I said

I looked over to Liam who had blushed and when he saw that i was looking he turned away and so did I

"Okay you"Ellen said

"My name is Amber I am from South shields and my question is for Jade Do you have feelings towards Harry" She asked

JADE'S POV

"Do you have feeling towards Harry"She asked

I frozed just like Emma did

" Maybe" I said I look over at Harry he blushed and smiled I smiled

"Ok you" Ellen said to a girl

"My name is Chelsea I'm from Essex and this one is for Perrie If you had to pick one person to be stranded on a island who would you pick and why?" She said

PERRIE'S POV

"If you had to pick one person to stranded on a island who would you pick and why?" She asked

"I would pick all of them" I said fast

"You have to pick one" Ellen said

"I rather get honked by the horn then choose me sistas" I said

The question's went on it felt like forever.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

LEIGHANNE'S POV

We were all getting ready for the concert I went to the dressing room to see all of the girls looking pretty.

Emma was wearing a white crop-top with navy blue shorts and a pair of blue and white converses her hair was curled and she had on light make-up.

Kathy had a pink beanie on with a black crop-top with pink shorts and she had on some pink and white converses her hair was straight with a black headband.

Jesy was wearing white "BLOLOG" crop-top with her ripped black shorts with spikes and her black leggings and black and white heel sneakers.

I was wearing my blue crop-top and my light blue see through blouse with my white converse and my white joggers with my hair curly as usual and light make-up.

Perrie was wearing her white crop-top with her red shorts and red suspenders and clear lipgloss and light make-up and her hair was curled.

Jade was wearing her black crop-top and her nlue shorts with her black suspenders with white converses her hair was naturally curly and her make-up was light.

"3 MINUTES TILL SHOW TIME GIRLS" Our manager yelled

"Girls what songs are we going to sing" I asked

"First we'll sing change your life then our new song then the boys will come out and sing live while we're young then their new song then we will do a collaboration on DNA and What makes you beautiful"Perrie said

"Ok let's go it show time"I said

"Wait do Kathy and Emma know the songs"Jesy asked

"Yah Pez gave us the lyrics for us to practice"Kathy said

KATHY'S POV

"HOW IS EVERYBODY TONIGHT" Leigh shouted into the microphone

"This first sonng is change your life sing it if you know it"Perrie said

(LEIGH)

She captures her reflection then she throws the mirror to the floor
 Her image is distorted screaming, "Is it worth it anymore?"

(EMMA AND JADE)

NO-OH-OH

(JESY)

Are you scared of the things that they might put you through?
 Does it make you wanna hide the inner you?

(JADE)

You're not the only one so let them criticize, oh oh oh
 You're untouchable when you realize, oh oh oh

(ALL)

Change, change your life, take it all
 We're gonna stick together, know we'll get through it all
 Change, change your life, take it all (yeah, take it all)
 You're gonna use it to become what you've always known
 (Become what you've always known)

(KATHY)

His body starts to flicker like nobody wants to know his name
 Just another soul with feelings but nobody's there to feel the pain

(JADE AND EMMA)

NO,NO,NO

(EMMA)

They can rip you, bring you down, down to their size
 But they will never get to the heart you hold inside
 Mm, mm, mm

(JADE)

You're not the only one so let them criticize
 You're untouchable when you realize
 Ooh-oh-oh

(ALL)

Change, change your life, take it all (take it all)
 We're gonna stick together, know we'll get through it all (I know we'll get through it all)
 Change, change your life, take it all (yeah, take it all)
 You're gonna use it to become what you've always known (become what you've always known)
 Change, change your life, take it all
 (Change your life and take it all)
 Change, change your life, take it all
 (Change your life and take it all)

(PERRIE)

You got a right to show the world
 Something never seen
 We wanna hear you scream it out
 You're not alone