Vodoo Doll😈

Eva lives in Sydney Australia, and has a small family.

She then discovers something bad that has happened, that will forever change her life!

But then something good comes out of it...

7. 6: Greetings!😀

Eva's Story;

Another morning rolled along in Sydney Australia,

It's a good thing I don't have to go to school anymore. It's summer for me I guess.

I hope I can talk to Calum again.

THUMB.

"What the hell?" I said

A box literally flew inside my room, shit I forgot to close my window last night!

I opened the box and a crumpled up note was in it. I unfolded the note

" Hey Eva, I was thinking if you wanted to come over in a hour, I want you to meet my buddies.Text me" He gave me his number?!

I put his number in my phone and texted him.

Me: Thanks for inviting me, I'll come see you later Calum!

A few minutes later..

Calum: Okay, and you can call me Cal :)

Me: Okay, Cal ;)

I got out of my bed, took a long shower, and I got dressed. I wore a nirvana tee, with ripped skinny jeans, and a pear of vans.My hair was in a high pony tail as always.

I looked at the clock.

5 more minutes.

I picked up my phone, put it in my pocket and left. I thought to go a little earlier, because why not?

It took 5 seconds to get there because we're literally beside each other.

I knocked on their door and I heard something on the other side.

"SOMEONE GET THE DOOR!" A loud voice yelled.

"I'll get it" Another voice said.

I heard a lot of shuffling then a very tall figure stood in front of me.

He just stared at me for 30 awkward seconds then I finally said

" Um hi, is Calum home? He said he wanted to meet his friends." I asked.

"Yeah he's home, I'm guessing you're a friend?" He said.

"I guess" I shrugged.

"Come in!" He said

I walked into the house and nearly tripped on the carpet.

"Are you okay?" He said

"I'm fine, thanks" I said

"CALUM!!" He yelled.

I looked around the house, kinda messy but it looks cozy.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Hey Eva!" Cal greeted.

"Hi" I said.

"This is Luke" He pointed to Luke.

He waved awkwardly, and I smiled at him.

Awkward!

" Do we have guests?" A man with dyed red hair said.

Another figure walked in along with the red haired man.

"Hey" I said.

"Hello!" The both unknown men said.

"I'm Micheal, and this is Ashton"

"I'm Eva, I live next door Calum invited me here to meet you guys" I said

" A girlfriend already?!" Micheal said.

Calum blushed a little.

"Uh.. No it's just a friend haha"

I could hear that Calum was nervous in his voice, how cute!

"Do you want to play some Fifa15?" Luke asked

"Sure, what system do you have?"

"Xbox360" Calum said

"Wow, we got a Tom boy here, I think we should let her in our house!" Ashton said.

We all laughed.

I have a good feeling about them, they seem so nice!

~Hours Later~

"OOOH ANOTHER GOAL FOR EVA WOOO! I shouted.

"God your getting beat up hard, Luke!" Cal admitted.

"Shit, Eva how long have you've been a gamer?!" Luke asked still attached to the screen.

"Actually I hardly play video games, I just play sports mostly soccer."I said.

"Wow" Micheal said.

Ashton was just chilling on the other couch in the living room beside us going threw Twitter and Instagram probably.

I bicycle kicked the soccer ball into the net.

Luke dropped the controller dramatically.

"I just got wrecked by Eva...!" Luke said holding his face in his palms.

Ashton then walked in till the room

" Do you guys want to order something?" He said.

I pulled out my phone and texted Gabe. I said I'll be back in a few hours, I'm going out with some friends.

"Eva are you hungry?" Ashton said.

"Yeah"

" Let's order pizza!" Micheal added to my answer.

"Sure I'm in the mood for pizza" Calum said.

Luke nodded his head.

" Pizza it is!" Ashton said.

~2 Hours later~

The night came around and sadly I had to go, i said goodnight and went back home. It was pretty late so, I creeped into my house trying not to wake up Gabe.I slowly went into my room, and got ready for bed.

And went to sleep.

47 reads?! Wow thanks guys! We just started and people are reading already? Tysm<3 - Vanessa xx