⚡️My bad boy ⚡️LRH

Does anyone have bad boys I do Luke Hemmings the schools bad boy I'm a good girl who falls for a bad boy that makes me do things I don't want to do or do I want to ///////Does she find someone else of would she try to change Luke Hemmings read to find out

1. chapter 1

Christina's p.o.v

Hi my name is Christina and I'm from Canada my mom died and my dad got a job offer at Australia, Sydney I have always wanted to travel the world but it makes me sad that I'm living my best friends Nancy and Grace "Tina hurry up we're leaving in 10" oh ya I forgot to mention I have the most annoying brother in the world but I love him his name is AJ

"Ok coming" I yelled back

Me my dad and AJ arrived to the airport

--------skip to Australia Sydney--------

We got off the plane and AJ went to grab a taxi

"So honey boo are you excited tomorrow you and AJ are going to attend a new school

"Do I look excited? I asked

"Yes" he replied

"Then I am excited" I said

AJ called us and we got into the cab the car was was silent until AJ starts talking "so Tina" Tina was my nickname "what? I asked annoyed "did Jack brake up with you ? He asked "No way would you ask that" I asked once again "nothing never mind" he said

What was that all about I thought to myself Jack in my boyfriend his nice kind smart I may add I have known Jack for a long time before we start going out we were best friends but he was more of a best friend to AJ but then we kissed and my brother saw that's when they broke up like there friendship I wasn't surprised they're not friends anymore because I was 14 years old and Jack was 16 and my brother didn't like him going out with him little sister so ya

We arrived at our new house it was pretty big I like it no I loved it AJ and I entered the house while dad was getting the suitcases the inside was way better looking my dad came in with the suitcases I Greg my suitcases and asked where my new room is I was so excited to see my new room

My room was so amazing I loved it it had a huge black screen TV a queen sized bed my wallpaper was blue my favourite colour I a new Computer

"Dinner will be ready in time" my dad yelled from downstairs

So I decided to take some shower

-------skip to dinner------

I want downstairs thinking what was for dinner because my dad cannot Cook

"Hey honey boo I ordered us pizza" he said

"Of course he did" I said

"I'm going to get your brother" he said and went upstairs

"Ok" I replied

""""Dingdong""""

The doorbell ring I opened the door to see a real hot guy about my age standing there he had blonde hair a lip ring and some tattoos

"Hi can I help you" I said

"Oh sup I'm supposed to give you a welcome pie my mom forced me because she couldn't make it so here welcome to the neighborhood" he said will that was rude I mumbled to myself

"What was that" the boy said

"Oh nothing" I said with nervousness my voice

I put down the pie on a table and walked back to the door

"You're really hot call me I live next door " he said winking