Ben & Sienna (Hollyoaks)

Hi.
This is a story about Hollyoaks couple Ben & Sienna (Played by Anna Passey and Ben Richards) In this story Ben has 2 daughters, Mazy who is 13 (The character Mazy is not in Hollyoaks, only in this fan fiction) and Carly who was 20 and was recently murdered by Sienna's daughter Nico who is 15 (Played by Persephone Swales-Dawson)

So far, Ben and Mazy are living out of the village and are still grieving for Carly, Nico and Sienna are still living with Patrick in the flat and are still currently hiding the fact they murdered Ben's eldest daughter.
Mazy and Sienna have not yet met.

38. chapter 37

A few weeks past, Nico was still away with Mark, Sienna had moved back in with Patrick, Ben was back at work however struggeling and Mazy was back at school.

It was a friday afternoon, Mazy was at school and Ben had been called to the hospital after a boat explosion.

He stood outside the hospital room while the Dr told him all about the young girl caught in the explosion

"Shes a 15 year old girl, she was staying with her Dad on his boat, shes saying she doesnt know why the explosion took place, but you're more than welcome to go and speak to her, her names Nico" The Dr said

Ben had guessed it was Nico Blake and walked into the hospital room where Nico was lay on the bed, Sienna was sat by her.

"Ben" Sienna said as he walked in

"Hi" Ben half smiling

"I just need to ask Nico some questions"

"Okay" Sienna said "I'll wait outside"

After about 10 minutes, Ben had finished questioning Nico

"Thanks Nico" He said

"Ben, I'm sorry" Nico said, Sienna had told her that Ben knew she had killed Carly

"Forget about it" He said

"No, really, im sorry" She said again

Ben half smiled again and left the room, Sienna was waiting outside

"Thanks" Ben said

"Ben wait" Sienna said as Ben walked of

"What?" he said in a polite voice

Sienna sighed

"How are you?" She said

"I'm alright, you?"

"And Mazy? Hows she?" Sienna said

"Shes misses you and Nico, but shes got over the fear of her Mum coming for her, so its not all bad"

Sienna smiled a little

"Ben, I'm sorry" She said

"Me to" He replied

"What?" Sienna said confused

Ben sat down on one of the chairs outside the ward

"Look, your daughter killed mine and you covered it up, and you have no idea how angry I am, but not with you, and not with Nico. She didnt set out to kill Carly like Mazy said, and Carly would of ended up dead in the end. Look Sienna, you got me and Mazy through Carly's death and we're worse of with out you than with you. And if you'll have me, I'd like you to take me back?" Ben said

"What really?!" Sienna said smiling

"Yeh" Ben nodded

"Of course!" Sienna said

Ben stood up and Sienna wrapped her arms around Ben

"Thank you" Sienna said

Ben kissed the top of her head and Sienna hugged him

Nico walked out on to the hall where they were

"Mum, the doctor said they're keeping me in over night... hold on, have you sorted things?" Nico said as she saw her mum hug Ben

"Yeah" Ben and Sienna said at the same time

"And me and you?" Ben said walking over to Nico "We're absolutley fine, alright?" Ben said "We forget what happened" He said

"Thank you" Nico said

Ben kissed the top of Nico's head

"Right, if you've got to stay in over night, how about you go and get Mazy from school and get some of Nico's stuff from home and bring Mazy and Nico's stuff back here, and i'll meet you here later on with some pizza's?" Ben said

"Okay, great" Sienna smiled

After Nico was setteled again in bed, Sienna went to get Mazy and Ben got back to work.