Ben & Sienna (Hollyoaks)

Hi.
This is a story about Hollyoaks couple Ben & Sienna (Played by Anna Passey and Ben Richards) In this story Ben has 2 daughters, Mazy who is 13 (The character Mazy is not in Hollyoaks, only in this fan fiction) and Carly who was 20 and was recently murdered by Sienna's daughter Nico who is 15 (Played by Persephone Swales-Dawson)

So far, Ben and Mazy are living out of the village and are still grieving for Carly, Nico and Sienna are still living with Patrick in the flat and are still currently hiding the fact they murdered Ben's eldest daughter.
Mazy and Sienna have not yet met.

37. chapter 36

Sienna arrived the following day to collect the rest of her stuff, Ben answered the door

"I've just come to collect the rest of mine and Nico's stuff" Sienna said feeling guilty

"Come in" Ben said

Sienna followed Ben into the living room, Mazy ran down the stairs as she heard Sienna

"Sienna!" she shouted and hugged her

"Hey" Sienna said hugging her back

"Mazy go back upstairs please" Ben said

"But Dad" Mazy moaned

"Mazy go" Ben said in a slightly raised voice

"Go on" Sienna said letting go of Mazy

Mazy went of upstairs

"Take it you havent told her, that Nico killed Carly?" Sienna said

"No, she knows" Ben nodded "Shes asked me not to go to the police, which I wont.." Ben said

"Thank you" Sienna said

"Yours and Nico's stuff, i packed it up, its in boxes in Nico's room" Ben said bluntly

"Thanks" Sienna said trying not to cry, she went upstairs to get her stuff and went into say goodbye to Mazy, she sat at the end of her bed

"You're leaving arent you?" Mazy said

Sienna nodded

"I told you would" Mazy said

"Mazy..." Sienna

"Dont" Mazy said with a slight attitude

"Dont what?" Sienna said

"Dont bother with a soppy goodbye or apology. Your the first person to walk out on me, remember" Mazy said

"Mazy, you know what Nico did..."

"Yeah i did, and if Nico hadnt killed her, someone else would of! Did Nico kill her on purpose?!" Mazy said

"No, course not" Sienna said

"Then shes not a murderer, not really. She didnt set out to kill my sister. Please just stay" Mazy said

"I cant, your Dad doesnt want me, not anymore, and I cant blame him" Sienna shook her head

"You promised!" Mazy cried "You promised you wouldnt leave"

Ben walked in as he heard Mazy cry

"Right thats enough, Sienna you need to go, you're upseting her"

Sienna stood up

"Bye Mazy. If you ever want me, I'm only a phone call away" Sienna said walking out her room and down the stairs

"I'll be back in a minute" Ben said to Mazy and followed Sienna down stairs

Sienna stood at the front door

"I know things have ended badly, but the past few months i've had with you, they've been the best of my life, so thank you" Sienna half smiled

Ben opened the door for Sienna not replying to what she had just said

"Bye" Sienna said

"Bye" Ben replied

He shut the door after Sienna