Ben & Sienna (Hollyoaks)

Hi.
This is a story about Hollyoaks couple Ben & Sienna (Played by Anna Passey and Ben Richards) In this story Ben has 2 daughters, Mazy who is 13 (The character Mazy is not in Hollyoaks, only in this fan fiction) and Carly who was 20 and was recently murdered by Sienna's daughter Nico who is 15 (Played by Persephone Swales-Dawson)

So far, Ben and Mazy are living out of the village and are still grieving for Carly, Nico and Sienna are still living with Patrick in the flat and are still currently hiding the fact they murdered Ben's eldest daughter.
Mazy and Sienna have not yet met.

23. Chapter 23

Sienna went into Nico and sat at the end of the bed

"You okay darling?" Senna asked

"Mum, i want to go and stay with my Dad for a bit" Nico said

"What?!" Sienna said

"Just till all of this dies down... Everything with Carly and Mazy. Please Mum? I'll stay in touch with you! And i'll come back in a few months. Look, I've asked him" Nico said showing Sienna her phone. There wa a series of text messages from Mark to Nico

*Hi Mark, its Nico. Is there any chance I can come and stay with you for a while? -N xx*

*Why? Is your Mum okay? -Mark x*

*Shes fine, shes really happy infact, its just, i need a bit of space. -N x*

*Does your mum know you've asked? Why is she so happy? -Mark x*

*No, not yet, but if you agree, shes bound to let me come? Shes got an new boyfriend, one that isnt her brother ;) -N x*

*If you're Mum agrees, you can come and stay with me, but only if shes okay with it -Mark x*

*Thank you!!! I'll text you when i've spoken to her! -N x*

Sienna read the messages, and although thought Nico staying on the boat with Mark may be a good idea, she didnt feel like she could let her daughter go.

"Nico, I cant let you go and live with your Dad" Sienna sighed

"Why?" Nico said

"Because you're my little girl"

"I'm his to, its only for a few months" Nico said

"A few months Nico. And i'm only saying yes, because its for this best" Sienna said

"Really?!" Nico smiled

Sienna nodded

"Give me your phone, i'll call Mark" Sienna said

After a while Mark and Sienna had finished on the phone

"He's picking you from here tomorrow at 1, look, i'm gonna go out before he picks you up, I dont want to see him"

"Okay" Nico nodded

She hugged her Sienna "Thanks Mum"

"You better text me everyday!" Sienna said

"Get some sleep" Sienna said walking out of Nico's room.