Life after marriage.

So life after marriage is a sequel to how I met 6 amazing people. It's about Daisy is now married to Calum and then their problems begin but they also have a 4 year old daughter follow their life adventures they have and find out.
Main ppl
Michael clifford
Lola(Michaels girlfriend)
Luke hemmings
Alex(Luke's girlfriend)
Ashton irwin
Calum hood
Daisy hood(Calum's wife)
Joy Ann hood(Calum and Daisy daughter

1. chapter 1๐ŸŽ€

Chapter 1

Daisy pov

It's now 4 years later and I'm now married to the love of my life and I'm a Hood. I'm married to Calum and we have Joy Ann Hood our 4 year old daughter. Then I have my 2 brothers or kinda Luke and Michael , then my sisters if it weren't for them I would've never met Calum and have a perfect life. Alex and Lola.

My mom died two years ago. I miss her but everybody had to die one day so yeah this is my life.

"Joy Ann Hood what have I told you about eating cookies" Calum said

"But Daddy she said and gave him the pouty face and those eyes. Wow!! Just like her father.

"Oh no missy don't give me that face" he said

I just laughed and then all the attention was towards me and Calum looked at me as if I had done something wrong.

"What" I said

"Oh so you think it's funny to correct my daughter" he said

"Umm no I was just laughing at how her habits are like you"

"What do you mean" he said

"Oh just you know when you never get your way you to the exact same thing" I said

He looked at me with disbelief and said

"Are we correcting our daughter or me"

I just shrugged and continued to watch tv when all of a sudden Lola and Michael walked in.

"Hey girl how have u been" said Lola

"OMG you guys are back I'm good how was the trip" I said while hugging her

"Hey lil sis how've you been" Michael said while hugging me.

"You know you guys are actually not related" Calum said

Michael looked at him and gave him a death glare. Calum just shrugged it and walked away.

"Wow what bit his ass" Michael said

"Uhh nothing just stressed with joy I guess" I said

"Oh speaking of her where is the lil munchkin" Lola asked

"I'm here Aunty Lola" joy said and then ran to her and hugged her.

"Oh so no hugs for Auncle Mikey" then he started to fake cry on my shoulder.

"Oh no joy hurry and give Auncle Mikey a hug" I said

Her face looked like as if she was also almost about to cry. One thing joy is a really innocent child but she can be smart at times.

"No Auncle Mikey I didn't mean too" she said while hugging him

"Boo" he said and she screamed then they both laughed together.

Calum's pov

Wow they're in my house and they're giving me death glares and talking about me. I'm not stressed because of Joy. I'm stressed and upset cause she looks so much like Ashton and that she's not my child although I promised Daisy I would always be there for Joy even though she's not my child it hurts that she looks so much like Ash. Now he has something to rub in my nose. Joy doesn't know that I'm not her real dad that's why she calls me dad.

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a phone call.

"Hello"

"Hey Calum it's Luke bro how have u been"

"Oh man I've been great longtime no see what about u and Alex"

"Good were good man how's the family"

"They're great Joy is growing to be a beautiful girl"

"Oh wow great anyways I call to tell you is it ok if we all like the band family have a small get together at your place.And everybody brings a dish each and by the way Ashton is coming with us.

"That's sounds great and no problem we made up remember"

"Yeah anyway Calum bro I have to go see you this evening at 7 then"

"Yup bye"

"Bye"

Ok now time to inform the others.

Skip to the get together

Daisy pov

"Joy are you ready I call out"

"Yes mommy I'm coming down"

"Aww baby you look so cute daddy knows how to dress you"

"Thank chu mummy you look pwetty too"

"Aww Thankyou baby" I said while carrying her and kissing her.

"Oh so a family kiss and hug without me"

I turned around and saw Calum standing there with a white button up shirt and black jeans.

I walked over to him and kissed him and then we did a family hug.

"Awww" we heard and then heard and then saw a flashlight.

" hi guys you all are here"I said with a smile but it dropped when I saw someone I never wanted to see.

Sorry if this chapter was boring and long but snapchat me at cimilovesu:) and comment about what you think!!