A Dreaming Ballerina

15 year old Maria is dreaming to dance,but with three younger siblings all doing different sports,is hard to always get the support of her parents.will she make an impression and gain her parents thoughts pack on her life long dream!

2. Chapter 1. Maria's Big Decision

Maria's POV:

"What do you want me to do? JUST QUIT?" I yelled at my mom.

"I never said that"-my mom said

"Well that's what it sounded like"I said

"I just think you need a break Maria "my mom said

"Why do u never tell Sydney ,Jackson,and Olivia that they need a break?" I said

"I-I- we-ll I-I"my mom said

"That's what I thought"I said

"Are u ok" Sydney asked

"No " I screamed

"It will be ok"the twins said in unison

"Between both of your swim lessons,and Jackson's guitar lessons,mom never has time for me or what I like!"I said. I began crying and ran to my room. After about 5 minutes there was a knock on the door. "Come in" I said. Just then Jackson walked in. Even though I was older then him he was taller than me and love to care for be like he was older than me.

"are you ok Maria?"he asked

"No" I said

"I would like to know when I will gain her attention back"I said

"You will,it's just been a stressful week for mom,I mean the divorce was just final last weekend,so it will take her some time to get used everything again"he said

"Thank goodness for going with dad next weekend at least he appreciates my talents and what I can do"I said

"Hey I have an idea, I know you love dancing so maybe I can write you a song and you can dance to it when you're upset or need something to get your emotions out with!"he said

"That would be amazing"I said

Before I knew he had his guitar in his hand and we started writing the song, an hour later the song is finally finished

"Oh my god this song is amazing"I said

"Perfect,let's go get some ice cream and talk,I know there something that you probably need to get off of your chest"he said

"Thanks bro that would be great"I said