My Big Brother

3. The Lads

(Em's POV)

I was getting really pissed at Chandler. I was putting the Bears on the couch and then i heard a knock. Who could that be? Is it the boys?

"I'll get it." Lucy said. And i got pissed off to the max.

"Chandler?" Lucy asked.

"Yep" he said. I got behind Lucy and i looked at him straight in the eyes and i could see the fear. We stood there awhile until i hear car doors shut.

"FOR THE LAST TIME FUCK OFF AVERY DOESNT LIKE TO LOOK AT YOUR UGLY ASS FACE AND NEITHER DO I AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF YOU EVER GET NEAR AVERY EVER AGAIN I SWEAR U WILL REGRET IT!" I yelled at him.

"WHY CANT I BE NEAR MY GIRLFRIEND" he yelled back.

"SHE IS NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND! LIKE I SAID BEFORE SHE DUMPED YOUR DUMB ASS A LONG TIME AGO!" I yelled.

"I KNOW SHE STILL LIKES ME!" he yelled

"LEAVE NOW I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU NEAR OR AROUND US EVER AGAIN" i yelled.

"I DONT NEED TO LEAVE!" he yelled

"Woah Woah Woah WOAH what is going on here." Luke asked

"Hey Lukey!" i said

"CHANDLER LEAVE NOW AND STAY AWAY!" i yelled at Chandler.

"So you're the bitch that broke my sister's heart?!" Luke said. Chandler tried to run but I tripped him. I kicked him really hard where the sun doesnt shine.

"I told u! YOU WERE GOING TO FUCKING REGRET IT IF YOU GOT NEAR AVERY AGAIN!" i yelled and kicked him again. He got in his friends car and drove off.

"So how was the traveling?" i asked with an inoccent smile. There eyes grew wide and I could see fear in them.

"Sorry." i said walking inside.

"LUCY HURRY YOUR ASS UP THE GUYS ARE HERE!" i yelled and i looked at the boys and they were scared.

"Calm down" i said. I handed them there bears.

"Thank you!" they all said and hugged me and i felt someone touch my butt

"WOAH DONT DO THAT!" i yelled and laughed. I saw Lucy she was wearing a dress before the guys could see her i pointed her back into her room.

"I know you like Lukey but dont be like this." i said.

"Lets get you something cute but very comfy." i said. We got her some Pink sweatpants with a white tanktop.

"Now lets take off most of that make up you look like a cake." i said and we laughed.

"Now lets put your hair in a french braid." i said and did her hair.

"There you look cute but it's comfy." i said with a smile. I heard whispers so i told Lucy to shush and tip toed over to the door and told Lucy to recored she pulled out her phone and started recording. I opened the door quickly and they all fell. Me and Lucy were laughing out heads off.

"You guys are such idiots." i said laughing.

"Wait where's Ashton and Avery?" i asked. They pointed downstairs.

"Awwwwww." i said

"Thanks for ruining the moment Em." Ashton said

"But ya love me dont ya." i said laughing.

"SOMEONE BUY ME PIZZA PLEEEEEEEASE?" i yelled. I laid on the love seat and accidentally fell asleep. I woke up to someone poking me. I grabbed the person's finger.

"Poke me one more time and you will lose a finger." i said with out opening my eyes and i fell back to sleep. I woke up the next morning and I never knew the One Direction lads got here. Everyone was still asleep. I walked into my bathroom and took a shower. I changed into my sweatpants and my black crop top. I put on some mascara. and grabbed everything and walked down the stairs and started making everyone pancakes. I was making the pancakes and i felt arms wrapped around my waist. I looked down and saw the tattoos and he was extremely tall so he laid his head on mine.

"Hi Harry." i said.

"How did you know?" he asked surprised.

"Your tattoos give away it away." i said laughing.

"Oh right." he said. His morning voice was really hot. I'm just being honest. I walked to the fridge and grabbed the fruit and whipped cream.

"Here you go. Try not to eat them all Styles." i said walking back into the living room. I had an airhorn in my room i got it and told Harry to cover his ears. Then 'AHHHHHHHHH' came from the airhorn.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" i heard people say and screaming. I couldn't stop laughing. Louis and Calum weren't awake.

"LOUEH WAKE UP!" i said poking his cheek.

"Im awake." he said. He pulled my arm and i fell on top of him.

"Good Morning to you too Tommo." i said laughing

"How's it going love?" he asked

"Good." i said he kissed my forehead and i got up.

"AWWWWWW" i heard Avery say. I gave her the death glare and she backed away. I got into the kitchen and started making everyone tea. Then i felt arms wrap around my waist and a head buried into into my neck.

"Louis Please sit down." i said.

"How did you know it was me?" Louis asked

"I know you Tommo." i said laughing. I forgot i wasnt wearing my bracelets.

"Hey what is that on your arm?" Louis asked

"Shit." I mumbled "It's nothing." i ran upstairs and grabbed my bracelets.

"Dammit I'm such a fucking screw up." i said and punched the wall.

"FUCK NOT AGAIN!" i yelled.

"DID U PUNCH ANOTHER HOLE IN THE WALL?!" Avery yelled.

"MAYBE!" i yelled back. Avery walked in.

"Em control your anger." She said

"So you want me to punch someone." i said. I was laying on the floor.

"No no no no no!" she said and laughed

"Hey you got another picture to hang?" i asked

"Yeah. Why?" she asked. I punched another hole in the wall.

"REALLY?!" she yelled

"I HAD TO GET MY ANGER OUT!" i yelled. There was a trampoline at the bottom of my balcony. I jumped off my balcony and started jumping on the trampoline. I laid down and i just screamed not caring who heard.

"You ok?" i hear someone ask

"Yeah." i said letting out a sigh.

"Come on you can tell me." the person said i looked up and i saw it was the neighbor. He comes over every one and awhile.

"Hey Charlie." i said he came over and sat on the trampoline with me.

"Ughh u know how i you know." i said pointing at my wrist.

"Yeah what about it. By the way you need to stop." he said.

"I know Charlie but its hard. But anyways, I forgot to wear my bracelets and Louis saw them and i got upset with myself and punched two holes in my wall." i said and let out a sigh

"Em it will be ok just always wear your bracelets and dont take them off. Unless you are ready to talk about it." he said. Charlie is one of my best friends. He has supported me with my self-harm.

"Hey Charlie." Luke said.

"Hey Luke." Charlie said

"What are yall talking about?" he asked

"It's nothing." i said looking down. Charlie tilted my head up.

"Hey Be Happy And Always Smile." he said

"You always tell me that. You got it from a get well soon card." i said laughing.

"Hey I can't come up with anything." he said laughing. Oh Charlie has very light brown flippy hair and it curls at the end. I made him get sky blue highlights in his hair. He has very bright blue eyes. Oh and He has a bright smile. Ok i admit it i had a small crush on him when i first met him. But I'm over that.

"Well Em we have to go soon." Luke said walking back into the house.

"Ohhh where are you going?" he asked me.

"Well the guys are touring with One Direction." i said with excitement.

"Em Remember Dont. Fangirl." he said and laughed.

"I can't promise anything." i said laughing.

"Man am i going to miss these talks." i said. I got up and sat next him. he hugged me.

"We can always FaceTime when u need to talk." he said hugging me tighter.

"Im going to miss you." i said

"Im going to miss you too." he said

"Well i guess i need to get going." i said getting up.

"Bye Em! I'll text you later!" he yelled jumping over the fence.

"BYE CHARLIE!" i yelled climbing the ladder back to my room. Avery was gone. Thank you! I grabbed my guitar and Started playing Lay Me Down by Sam Smith.

*Skip To End Of The Song*

I just sat there looking at the sky.

"That was beautiful Em." i heard someone say.

"Thanks." i said still looking at the sky.

"Please look at me." the person said. I looked and it was Louis.

"Lets pack your guitar and go we leave soon." Louis said.

"Ok!" i said

We walked downstairs and drove to the airport.