Everything Has Changed

Green eyes, Dimples, The curls are most girls dreams but for me my worst nightmare. Try being signed to the same label as your high school bully. Will Everything Change or will he still be my bully?

2. This is only the beginning of a new life

Present Day

Harry's POV

*beep beep*

I hate that sound of my stupid alarm clock.  The boys and I had a meeting about the Where We Are tour with our manager, Simon Cowell. I love Simon and all but waking up at 7 in the morning for a meeting is not my cup of tea (breaks out into to song you can't go to bed without a cup of tea :'D)

I got up and got in the shower and washed my curly hair with my favorite shampoo and jammed out to some songs from The Fray. After about a few songs from The Fray I got out a dried myself off and thats when my mum called me

~Phone Call~

"Hello Mum," I said

"Hello, Harry, just making sure you are awake and ready,"  My mum Anne said

"I just got out of the shower and getting ready right now," I said

"The meeting is at 8:30am and this time you can not be late this is a important meeting about the tour," Anne said

"OK mum i got to go eat and leave,bye mum," I said

~after the phone call~

I went downstairs to get some breakfast from Louis

From Louis- The meeting is changed to 8:00

Oh crap its 7:45 and the meeting is 20 minutes away

To:Louis- I am coming now

From:Louis- I going to cover for you if you do not make it

To: Louis- Thanks, mate!

From: Louis- No problem mate

I quickly brushed my teeth and grabbed an apple and rushed out of the door.

Holly's POV
Today is my first meeting with the band I am touring with. I think there name is One Direction and I got told one of them is named Niall I think.  I looked down at my watch 8:10am and they are late, of course.  I heard the doorknob turn and 5 boys came in.  They came to greet me.They all waved at me, but I really hope that the blonde one is Niall. Simon introduced us and when he got to the last guy I was completely shocked. IT WAS HARRY. He just looked at me and smirked, I was horrified I was going to be on tour with him for the next year.  He looked at me first with a smirk and then it turned into a face full of shock.   He came up to me and shook my hand.

"Hey love," He said with the voice I never thought I would here, calm and collective not loud and harsh and yelling. I never wanted to see that face anymore

"Hi" I said with not a very nice tone

"Whats the matter love, you sound worried and stuff," Harry said as he stepped a little closer

"Do not call me love again" I said softer and backing away and bumped into the wall.

"Harry, Leave Holly alone, and stop flirting with every girl you see," Said the guy with brown hair and blue eyes, i think is Louis.

"Im not flirting with her, I am just greeting her," Harry said

"Holly come sit down next to me," Louis said i started to walk to where he was sitting but i got pulled down into a chair next to Harry

"You can sit next to me,"  Harry said, this is going to be a long day.

Simon and more of the people like the drummer, Josh and the tour security, Mark and more came in the room and started talking to me

"I see you met the boys as we call them," Simon said

"Yea, Can we just get onto the meeting," I said as I felt Harry looking at me, I guess he does not realize he is looking at his High School Prey.

"OK, boys you know 5SOS cancelled for being the opening Performance, so we had to find a new opening band/singer so we found Holly doing singing videos and covers of songs on youtube and she looks like the best opening performance there is and I guess you already met her,"  Simon said \

I would have to spend an whole year with Harry in the same tour bus  thought I was never going to see him again, I guess I was wrong

"Holly, are you okay?"  Harry asked

"Yea im fine," I said in annoyed tone.

"Wow someone got some attitude going there, I like it,"  Louis said laughing

"Ok Ok lets get back on track," Simon said I looked over and saw Harry giving the look at Louis as he always do when someone messes with his girl, I looked down at his hand on the table tapping and saw he was wearing the same exact rings that gave me pain in high school.

"Ok Holly do you want us to pick songs do you want to pick the songs,"  Simon asked

"We could pick the songs together l was thinking that i could do the two slow songs i like, They are "I know Im Not The Only One" By Sam Smith and d "Thinking Out Loud" By Ed Sheeran.

"Thats great but we need fast songs to, do you want to Sledgehammer by Fifth Harmony and Style by Taylor Swift, or maybe Everything Has Changed that is also made by Taylor Swift?"  Simon asked

"Sounds great,Ill start practicing tonight!" I said

"Ok we would like to talk to the boys for a little, if you want you can leave or stay but remember you have to be at rehearsal at 10 in the morning tomorrow, the tour is next week," Simon said

"I have to go meet my brother at Starbucks, Ill see you tomorrow," I said and saw Harry giving me the same smirk that he gave me when he came here.

Harrys POV

"I have to go meet my brother at Starbucks, Ill see you tomorrow," Holly said as she looked at Simon then to me, I gave her that famous smirk everyone loves but she just left, why doesn't she like me, I did nothing to her, or did I?

After the meeting was over I went to Starbucks to see if im lucky enough to bump into her by "Accident"

I was looking everywhere but then i saw that same beautiful smile I saw like 10 minutes, I saw Holly talking to this boy and laughing, he better back off she is going to be mine. I had to make a scene to get her attention i got two drinks, one for me to spill and one me to to drink later, because I really want some Coffee so I set the one I wasn't going to spill on the table and the one I am in my hand and "accidentally" fall and spill it and as soon as that happened, she came over and helped me up and as soon as she saw who I was she immediately gave me the same look she gave to me this morning.

"Why are you flirting with others boys when you like me," I said

"I did nto say I like you and-" She said but I cut her off

"Yes you d-" I said but then she cut me off

"I do not like you and he is my brother, so calm down," Holly said

"Wait this is your brother," I said

"Yea he is, now please get away from and plus there is a bunch of screaming girls coming I do not want to be a part of this so please go now," She said

"Fine but you will be mine soon," I screamed

"Yeah right," She screamed back

Hollys POV

What just happened and Who is he?" My brother Matt asked

"I really do not know and that was my high school bully," I said

"If he was your high school bully why would he like you now?"  He asked

"Remember when i lost the glasses and got a better acne creme and better clothes so now he doesn't remember me," I said

"Aren't you going to tell him?" He asked

"Nope not yet,"  I said

"Ok whatever you say sis,"  Matt said laughing