He is the reason i got her

18 year old Kayleigh Miller left Canada for England to avoid a ex and meets him soon to be 19 year old niall horan and she finds out she is pregnant. her life is changed for ever

8. 8

Niall's pov

"I am sitting in my flat trying to write lyrics but I can't all I have gotten so far is:

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me

But bear this mind it was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me.

Ugg but I am stuck from there on it is driving me insane. Can you help me Ed ?

"Definitely is this for your next album"?

"Yes and no. It's for my girlfriend".

"I will be right there senesce I am doing nothing"

"Alright just come on in"

"Alright mate bye"

I hung up and got a cup of coffee from the pot. I waited for 15 minutes before he came.

"Hey mate how are you"? Ed asked

"Frustrated. Thanks for coming so fast".

"It's all good. let me hear the melody"

"Alright"

I play it and he and I brain storm after a half hour of nothing Ed's eyes widen he has an idea.

"Dose she have things she dosnt like about her body that you love"?

"She hates her stomach and that is going to get worse sense she is pregnant"

"Your baby"?

"Yep. She also doesn't like her thighs she says they look to meaty".

"We need two more thing she doesn't like about her self. Can you think about what else there might be"?

"She dosnt like her dimples at the bottom of her spine she says they are weird".

"We need One more thing" he says

"I don't know I can't think of any thing else"

"Do you know some one who might know another"?

"Yes let me call her" I say hoping she might know something.

Ring ring.

"Hello Niall what's up" Sarah said

"Do you know any thing Kayleigh doesn't like about her body other then her stomach thighs and dimples on her back".

"What for"?

"My song. Can you think of any thing"?

"Yes she complains about the crinkles around her eyes when she smiles every time she takes a picture of her self".

"Awesome thanks so much Talk to you later"

"Bye" Sarah said confused.

"Did you hear that Ed"? I asked

"Yes". He scribbled stuff down and crumpled it this went on for ten minutes.

"Haha here" Ed said handing me the paper.

I read it out loud.

"I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile

You've never loved your stomach or your thighs

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly"

I put the paper down and write:

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to

I'm in love with you and all these little things. I show Ed and we sing all that we have done.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me

But bear this mind it was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile

You've never loved your stomach or your thighs

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to

I'm in love with you and all these little things.

After that we start talking about the baby and Kayleigh and Catching up. We make plans for the next time we will work on the song.

Kayleigh's pov

When Sarah and I drop off mike at the airport he whispers In My ear

"Dad would be so proud of you. He is up there hopping one day he can see us again".

I them whisper in his ear "dad is proud of you too. When some one you love dies you never get over it you just Learn to live with out them" then he hugs me and is off.

On are drive home Niall texts me.

Niall: hey do you want to move your stuff into my flat so the day you we get the flat I can have your stuff un packed in are new flat?

I look at Sarah

"Do you think it would be okay if I could move out sooner then you thought" ?

"Sure why"?

"Niall texted" I then read the text aloud.

"Okay I will help you pack your stuff" she said as we pulled up to are flat.

I text Niall back.

Kayleigh: Ya when do you want me to come over?

Niall: tonight sound good ?

Kayleigh: yes around 5 ?

Niall: sure.

Kayleigh: see you then love you

Niall: love you too

We walk in and go straight to my room. We put all my clothing in. Clear garbage bags. All my Hair products and make up in my small suitcase. My stuffed animals my dad won me, my photos and hair tools in my big suit case.

When we are done it's only 3:00pm

"Do you want to go for a walk"? I ask Sarah

"Sure where to"?

"The park".

When we are at the park we go to the swings and talk.

"I am going to miss you"

"I am going to be 3 blocks away. I haven't been living with you that long any way".

" 3 blocks or 3 thousand it wound be that same as living with me. Even if you haven't been living with me very long your my best friend".

"I am going to miss you living with you too but this way your boyfriend can move in with you like you plans on doing before I intruded".

"He broke up with me yesterday" she said starting to cry.

I hop of my swing and give her a hug.

"I am sorry. Why didn't you tell me"?

"Because if I told some one it would really be over. We dated for 2 years and he just dumped me like I meant nothing to him".

"Harry will be happy to hear that your single. He really fancies you".

"No he doesn't, your only saying that to make me feel better".

"No I am not he actually dose".

"Then call him and ask him if it's true".

"I don't have to I have a text from him proving it".

I show her the text.

Harry; how is your cousin Sarah?

Kayleigh: she is good why you asking?

Harry: oh well she is really nice. Her and I had fun yesterday.

Kayleigh: oh well every one has there girlfriends there you talked to her ?

Harry: yes. I like her but she has a serious boyfriend.

"He really said that"? She asked

"Yes I didn't steal his phone and text me that"

"Hey now don't get snotty" she said smiling.

"Do you want his number"?

"Yes but I need to get over you know who first".

"I understand I will give you his number when you ask for it".

We leave at 4:15 and get to are flat by 4:35.

We put my stuff in the car and drive to Niall's flat.

When we are half way there some one runs a red light and hits Sarah's side of the vehicle. The moment the car hit Sarah's side the drivers side. Only remember garbing Sarah and not Letting go.

Niall's pov

I check the town it's almost five so I turn on the radio and start cooking supper for Kayleigh and I.

When I hear

" there has been an accident 17th and queen ave. Niall horan from one directions girlfriend was in the car that was hit".

When I heard that I dropped the plate I had in my hand and it shatters I ran to the door and went to the hospitals the reporter said she was taken.

When I am there I run to the desk and ask

"Where is Kayleigh miller and Sarah miller"?

Sarah is in surgery and Kayleigh is getting a check up right now.

I breath

"Why is Sarah in surgery"

She has Fractured ribs witch

caused it to puncture her lungs along with liver injury. Who are you"?

" I am Niall hor"

I know who you are I meant who are you tho them?

"Kayleigh is my girlfriend who is pregnant with my child. And Sarah is Kayleigh's cousin".

"Alright"

"When can I see Kayleigh"?

"I am not sure. I have some one come get you when she is ready"she said and pointed to the waiting room.

I walk into the waiting room. I sit there so scared what if she lost the baby, what if Sarah doesn't make it. I pic up my phone and call Liam.

"Hello Niall what's up"

"Have you heard the news"?

"No why"?

"Kayleigh and Sarah were in a car accident. Sarah is in surgery and Kayleigh is being treated right now and I don't know what happens to her".

"Oh god we are on are way".

He hung up and I was left with my thought again.

Kayleigh's pov

"I am pregnant is my baby okay"?

"We don't know yet we have to stop the blessing on your arm first, we also think you broke your arm" the doctor said.

"I scared".

"We know Hun" a nurse said

When I saw the car coming at me I covered me head with my arms. The blow pushed me into my window and next thing I remember is waking up in the ambulance.

"Sarah how is Sarah"?

"She was not as likely as you". The doctor said.

"She died"? I say with my voice cracking.

"Oh god no, she just needs surgery. She has broken ribs witch punctured a lung and some thing happens to her liver. A surgeon is with her now".

"Her parents do they know"?

"They have been notified".

"Dose my boyfriend know"?

Then a nurse walked in.

"Niall Horan is here and wants to see Kayleigh".

"Can he come in"?

"Yes send him in".

"Thank you doctor" I said a bit relieved.

Niall's pov

The same lady I talked to came towards me.

"The doctor said you can see her now".

"thanks".

"I will show you were she is".

"Alright"

When I get there I see them putting a cast on her arm.

I run and give her a hug.

"Is the baby okay"? I ask the doctor

"When the cast is on we will check" he said

"Niall" she said

"Yes Kayleigh"

"When I saw the car run that red light And it coming at me I covered my head with my arms. The blow pushed me into my window and next thing I remember is waking up in the ambulance".

"Oh babe it's okay now I am here. I love you"

After her cast was on

They did an Ultrasound ye see that the baby looks fine the doctor then played the heart beat and it sounded normal. When he said that I could breath. Both my baby's were okay.

I went and told the boys that were waiting in the waiting room what had happened. Well Kayleigh was being questioned by the police.

Kayleigh's pov

"Hey Kayleigh do you remember any thing from the time of the accident"?

The police officer asked.

"We were driving and the light turned green a block before we got to it. As we were driving thro the lights a black truck ran his red light and hit the drivers side. When I saw the car coming at me I covered my head with my arms. The blow pushed me into my window and next thing I remember is waking up in the ambulance".

"The man who ran that red light was intoxicated". One officer said

"He is in custody. he wasn't hurt" the other officer said.

After that I go see Sarah who is out of surgery and has lots of machines hooked up to her.

"Sarah please don't go. I need you your my best friend, tad needs you.

Your its aunty, tad need its aunty to spoil him or her." I get up and give her a kiss and leave. I have to go home and relax. She would want me resting after what happened. I will come back first thing in the morning.