He is the reason i got her

18 year old Kayleigh Miller left Canada for England to avoid a ex and meets him soon to be 19 year old niall horan and she finds out she is pregnant. her life is changed for ever

11. 11

It's Monday morning already. I am so scared of what's to happy in these two weeks. I am going to miss Niall. Tad going to grow. I am going to have to talk about what happened to me.
"We are here" Niall said
"I love you".
"I love you too. When you get back I wondered if you want to go meet my family. They know about tad but hey don't know you. We would leave on the following Friday for how ever long you want to be there for. I just want you to meet them.
"I would love to but can we stay there only for like 4-5 days"?
He walked me in and we say good by.
"I am so proud of you for doing this. I love you and will see you on Wednesday".
"Thank you for letting me go. I love you too. Wednesday can't come soon anuff, because I miss you already"
I go in and give him a kiss it was sweet and passionate. After that he was gone.
"Ms miller come with me".
I follow her
"Here is your room"
"Un pack and at 10 we have group therapy. It's down the hall to your left".

I un pack and head to the group therapy.
Hi is am marry and your therapist for the next two weeks. Marry said to the group.
"Now let's go around the room and introduce are selves and why you are here"
Every one says who they are and why they are here. Then it's my turn.
"I am Kayleigh. I am here because my ex boyfriend beat me many times and raped me 2 times. That last time was in March. I haven't seen him because Moved here".
We talked about what happens and how we felt. We also talked about how we can stand up for are selves.
After that it was launch and I wasn't hungry so I just sat there with every one.
This girl who looked to be about 7 months pregnant stat down beside me.
"Hi I am Taylor. And your Niall Horans girlfriend. Your pregnant too right"?
"Hi. I and his girlfriend and yes I am pregnant. How old are you"?
"I am 15. My step dad raped me. This is his baby. I am putting him up for adoption".
"Oh wow that's terrible. Is your step dad in jail"?
"Yes my mom pressed charges. I didn't want to, But in the end I am happy she did. I think she did it for her self to help her get over him"
" you story makes mine look small"
" no any rape isn't to small or to big. Rape is rape"
"I guess"
She hands me her banana.
"Eat even if your not hungry. The baby is".
I take the banana an eat it she was right we talk all launch. We eventually part ways when it comes to afternoon programming.
Niall's pov
After I dropped Kayleigh off I head back to are flat.
When i get home I get my spare guitar case and start writing

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea Maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me
I have had that stuck In my head sense se told me she drinks tea to got to sleep. I have heard her talk in her sleep a lot as well it's weird.
That night was weird with out her in my bed. I know she has only lived with me for 5 days but those five days made me feel fantastic.

On Wednesday I woke up and got ready for my day.
We had a interview with are local radio station. We also start recording 4 of are songs for are new album.
We all meet at the station.
"Hey listeners we are here with one direction". The interviewer said
"Hi I am Harry"
"Hi I'm Niall"
"Hi I'm Liam"
"Hey I am Louis"
"Sup I'm Zayn"
"So we have some questions for you guys. From listeners and me. Let's start with my questions"
" is it true you guys are working on a new album that is set to come out this November"?
"Yes we are and it's going to be are best yet". Loui said
"Well that's good sence we only have one out" Harry said
"Well you know what it's still going to rock". Loui replied
"Next question this is for you Harry. How would a fan steal your heart?
"I love when a girl is driven, when a girl can laugh at her self, must be easy to talk to, you must be your self and most importantly you must like me for me not because I am famous".
" you heard it lady's. Maybe he won't be single by the end of the year. "Liam I read you like ducks? What's that all about?
"I like what"?
"Ducks. Water birds".
"Quack quack". Zayn said laughing.
"One of the pranks that Louis -"
"I remember it clearly". Louis said interrupting." The last time we had a meeting with a duck was actually when I borrowed one from a Swedish hotel. A model duck" Louis finished
"It was a goose. He was a goose". Zayn said
" It was a goose. Yeah. I just took it because it was the first time I felt at one with an animal" Louis said and every one started laughing.
"Niall so you have been popular lately. Your girl friend was in a car accident right ? Interview said
"Yes she wasn't hurt but her cousin was real bad".
"That's sucks. We also found out that she is pregnant. Is it your baby or is it some one else's?
"it's my baby. Kayleigh is 7 weeks pregnant".
"how long have you been dating Kayleigh"?
"For 6 weeks"
" that doesn't add up if she is 7 weeks along and you have been dating 6 weeks she was pregnant when you started dating her".
"No we had a one night stand that turned into a relationship".
"Where is she from"?
"Wear did you meet her"
"At a Club here in London".
"What are you doing with the baby"?
"We are keeping it. I know we are young, she is 18 and I 19. We are going to be the best parents we can be. I love my baby more than anything and we don't even know if it's a boy or a girl"
"We have a caller here with a question for you. The interviewer said
"Hi Niall I am Tara. My question is how will you see your baby grow up if your always on the road or out of the country"? Tara asked
"I don't know but we will make it work. Every parent has to fiver out what to do or has bumps in the road. This will be one we will figure out.
"My dad is in the army and he would be gone months at a time and it sucked. I don't have a good relationship with my father because of it". Tara said
" being famous and being in the army are two different things. I am going to be there for my baby no madder how far away I am from it.
"Thanks Tara" the interviewer said
The interview went on a little longer but I was to upset to pay much attention. I will miss so much and I don't want that".

"It's 5 guys I have to go see Kayleigh can we continue recording tomorrow"?
"Yes I am going to see Ellie soon to let's do it tomorrow".
I get in my car and go see her. I miss her and tad.
I park and walk in.
"Hi I am here to see Kayleigh miller" I say to the receptionist.
"Alright she will be out soon".
I take a seat an wait. A couple minutes later I see Kayleigh tuning to me.
"Nialler I missed you" she said going in go a hug.
"I missed you too"
We go for a walk in the garden.
"How is it here"?
"Great my counsellor has me writing letters to help me get my feelings down. She wants me to send one to Chris to show him I am no longer afraid of him, But I am not sure I want to do that. I started to write one for you. I am going to give you it when tad is born".
"That's great. You don't have to send him it until your feel ready to. Also why can't I have it when it is finished"?
"Because I chose when tad is born".
"That's a long ways away tho".
"I know. I googled how big tad is and it said this". She showed me her phone and I read it.
The big news this week: Hands and feet are emerging from developing arms and legs — although they look more like paddles at this point than the tiny, pudgy extremities you're daydreaming about holding and tickling. Technically, your baby is still considered an embryo and has something of a small tail, which is an extension of her tailbone. The tail will disappear within a few weeks, but that's the only thing getting smaller. Your baby has doubled in size since last week and now measures half an inch long, about the size of a blueberry.

If you could see inside your womb, you'd spot eyelid folds partially covering her peepers, which already have some color, as well as the tip of her nose and tiny veins beneath parchment-thin skin. Both hemispheres of your baby's brain are growing, and her liver is churning out red blood cells until her bone marrow forms and takes over this role. She also has an appendix and a pancreas, which will eventually produce the hormone insulin to aid in digestion. A loop in your baby's growing intestines is bulging into her umbilical cord, which now has distinct blood vessels to carry oxygen and nutrients to and from her tiny body.

"I read this think how amazingly fast the baby grows" I say. "I thought the same thing" she said I have been busy with are new album we have all the song down except one. That song is hard to finish writing. But it is almost done".

We talked till costing hours were way past over and then I had to go. "Bye see you Saturday. I love you so happy I got to see you today. Text me when you can okay". "Bye see you then. I love you and I will text you soon". She hugs me and I leave.