Trust No One

MaKaila Ann, a complete gamer, and Megan JoLynn, cheer captain, are foster sisters. They met when they were 5 or 6. They don't know what happened to their parents just know that one day they ended up on the steps of a foster care center. MaKaila's boyfriend, Chris, is a complete asshole, but MaKaila never thought he'd go THIS far. As for Megan, She has a new guy every week, but she thinks she found the one... finally.

36. I did not see that coming

Jax P.O.V.

Me and my gang, well only a small trusted bunch are at MaKaila's house trying to find her. I know who took her. Chris, But I don't know why. I tried calling Jason and Ethan, but they are on some hunting trip and wont answer. I hope she is okay. I miss her.

MaKaila P.O.V.

"Miss MaKaila it's time to get up." My maid said

I learned her name was Maria

I started moving in my bed and then looked up to her.

"Oh morning Maria," I said with a stretch.

"Morning, we have to get you ready."

"Ready? Ready for what?"

Maria pulled me from my bed and dragged me into a bathroom.

"Wow, Im never going to get used to this."

"Well you will have to, now you need to take a shower. I have picked out your clothes, they are in your closet."

Maria placed some towels in my arms then shut the door to leave.

"Okay Guess I'm going to take a shower."

After 15 minutes I hop out then covered myself. I walked out and head to the closet. I see a nice pile of clothes. I pick it up

I'm really going to have to tell them That I don't do Dresses. I threw the clothes on and look in the mirror.

"Even though I don't like these close, I look hella fine."

I hear a knock

"Come in."

Maria comes in with some dude.

"MaKaila this is George, he will help with your hair and makeup."

"Hair and makeup? Who's coming? The president?"

"No just some family friends, now come, we have much to do."

George walks up to me," Hello darling! I will make you gorgeous!"

Ok this dude is gay he has to be, I don't mind gay's though. There pretty cool

George pulls me into my room and sits me at my vanity.

"So what do you want done?"

"No, no I say flirty."

"Well your the expert George.

"No you can call me Gigi."

After much face work we finish.

"You look amazing dear." Gigi says

I look at the mirror and I don't even see myself, I was replaced with a pretty chick.

Maria comes up and pulls me up.

"Thank you George, come now MaKaila. Your father is ready for you."

Maria pulls me out of my room and I'm met with my dad.

"Dad!" I say as I go to hug him

"Hey cupcake!" He picked me up and twirled me around."

He puts me down," are you ready to meet the family?"

"Yup, lets do this!"

my dad grabs my arm and leads me to the dinning room. then opens the door.

I look in to see many facing, when I scan the room I see...

"Megan!!!" I let go of my dad's hand and run to her, she starts running to me to. We meet in the middle with a hug

"oh my god, I have missed you." Megan says

"I have too, I've been so lonely without you.

I let go and see her wearing

"Have you been in my closet?"

"No, but I think you've been in mine."

We laugh, I've missed this so much

"Oh MaKaila, I have so much to tell you."

"Makaila?" A new voice said

She looked gorgeous

"Haha? That's me! What can I do for ya?"

She runs to me and hugs me

"Um Megan? why is this gorgeous person hugging me?"

"Don't ask me."

The woman pulls away and smiles at me with teary eyes.

"My little MaKaila."

I lose my breath and look to her

She smiles and nods

I go to hug her again. we are there until I look over her shoulder and see everyone looking at me. I make eye contact with my dad and he walks over wrapping us both in a hug. I don't think I've been this happy. I have parents!

My dad pulls back," ok shall we start this dinner?"

We all get in our seats, I'm sitting by Megan and my mom.

"So why are you here?" I whisper to Megan

"I could say the same thing." She whispers back.

"Now I'm sure that there are many questions that you each have. But let me clear up some for you." my dad started

"Now this beautiful wonderful girl is mine and Renee's daughter" my dad said while looking to me

"She was lost to us a long time ago, or more like taken, but that's for another time."

Another man stood up

"who's that handsome guy?" I ask Megan

"My father."

I practically choke

"Are you okay Sweetpea?" My mother asked

"Other then my self esteem? yeah I'm good."

Megan's dad started talking," And I got my daughter back to, Megan." He said while giving Megan a warm smile

Wow he really looks like her.

"Now we will eat than catch up." My dad said. like that food came out and was placed in front of us.

After we all ate we moved to the living room and everyone starting talking together. I was following Megan to meet her family but My mom grabbed me and brought me somewhere else.

"I want you to meet with your brothers." She said happily

"Okay?" Brothers? wonder what that feels like.

I stop in front of two guys and a little baby.

"Hey I'm Isaac!" One said as he hugged me

I patted his back," Um hey Isaac?"

He pulled away." I hope that wasn't to forward, I was exited to find out I had a younger sister." He said as he scratched his head

"Sorry son, she's older." my dad said

"What?! No that's not fair!"

"Hey bro, it ain't my fault that I was sent from the gods of awesomeness before you were."

He smiles," you called me bro."

"Well yeah, you are my little brother" I said as I messed with his hair.

I hear a little laugh and turn to the little guy

"Oh my god, you are the cutest thing on the face of the earth." I said

"His name is Ezrah." My mom said

Ezrah stretched his arms to me and I grabbed him.

"Hey little guy, what craken?" I said

He planted a small kiss on my cheek and laughed

"I think I just melted, This boy is going to be a player." I said as I tickled Ezrah belly

"Not as much as me." I voice said

"And who might you be?" I said while I handed Ezrah to my mom

"I'm your older brother, A'dre" He said as he hugged me

I hugged back

He pulled back and I looked at my family

"So I have a very serious question, like, my life depends on it."

They looked worried for a minute.

"Do you have a video game room?"

They relaxed and smiled

"So your the gamer type?" Isaac said

"Oh hell yeah, I would whoop your butt in any game, here and now" I said channeling him.

"Oh really? do you hear that A'dre?"

"Oh, I did, our sister wants to lose."

"You are on!"

I follow A'dre and Isaac to the game room. I think I can enjoy having brothers.

After whooping my brothers butt's I went with Megan and met with Megan's family.

"Um hello Mrs.Samuel and Mr.Samuel." I said politely as possible

Mr.Samuel shakes my hand," You can call me Chase."

"And im Michelle ." she said as she hugged me

"Nice to meet you guys."

"Okay and this is one of my brothers, Danny he's 17."

"Hey!" He said while he waved his hand at me

"And this is-" Megan started

"The name's Mitch and your pretty." He said while he kissed my hand

"Well ain't you the charmer."

"Don't bother with him, he's just a flirt." Megan said

"Anyways the last one is Jake, he's just adorable."

"Hi little man."

I look at Megan's family, I think she fit's in perfectly with this family. but I want to know what's up, Me and Megan find our family at the same time? and im guessing that it wasn't a coincidence that we ended up in the same foster home. Well just going to have to find out later. Now I'm going to spend time with my family.

Jax P.O.V.

"Hey X I found out where MaKaila is!"

I look at Derek

"Really? How? where is she?!"

Yes I'm going to see me girl

"He'll tell you." Derek said while shoving Chris to me.

"Oh really? so tell me Chris, Where's MaKaila."

He Shot me a glare, I punched him.

"Wanna try giving me that face again? cause I'll rearrange it."

"Alright! Alright! I got kicked out of my gang, and I was hoping to get back in if I brought the bosses Daughter to him."

"And who's her father." I asked while I grabbed him by his shirt.

"Red cobra" He hissed out

I dropped him and smiled, Alright now I know where she is. and if she's with her Father then she should be safe. But Who would have thought, MaKaila is the daughter of Red Cobra. Leader of The Grey Devils.

"Dude he's one of the top gangs. How do you think we are going to get to him?" Derek asked

"Well My old man was friends with Red Cobra, I think we can get and audience." Chad said

"Alright, make the call, Make it so I can see him tomorrow."

Tomorrow I get to see MaKaila