Trust No One

MaKaila Ann, a complete gamer, and Megan JoLynn, cheer captain, are foster sisters. They met when they were 5 or 6. They don't know what happened to their parents just know that one day they ended up on the steps of a foster care center. MaKaila's boyfriend, Chris, is a complete asshole, but MaKaila never thought he'd go THIS far. As for Megan, She has a new guy every week, but she thinks she found the one... finally.

38. Hanging with the family

MaKaila P.O.V.

I wake up wrapped in my silk covers

"Megan!" I whined

I open my eyes to see that Megan isn't in the bed

"Great she gone and left me."

I sit up and head to the dinning room. When I open the door I find everyone held up in here. Then they stare at me.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I said with a yawn

Megan pulls out her phone and shoots a picture of me

"Got it!" She yells

"Haha aren't you the comedian?"

I look at her outfit

" Oh A hella fine comedian."

"I know right! you could learn a thing or two from me "

"Gee thanks." I walk to the kitchen to make some food

"MaKaila!!! where are you going!?!?" Megan whined

"To the kitchen my love! Come follow me and i'll show you the world!"

She's looks to me,"I can be your Jasmine?"

"The one and only, my princess." I say as She runs to me. I stretch my arms out and she knocks me to the ground

"Damn Jasmine,"

"It's not my fault you didn't fix the magic carpet!!" She yelled to me

"And I'm related to her?" I hear Mitch say

"Dude, look at my sister! She just as crazy!" A'dre says

"Well then! I'm going to take my Jasmine and My broken Carpet and leave! Come on Princess! this world is mean."

"Right behind you Aladdin!" Hand in hand me and Megan walk into the kitchen.

Then burst out laughing," did you see their faces? They have no idea what they are getting into." Megan says

"You got right, alright I have some things to tell you. and I know you got something to tell me. so park it." I say while pointing to the island chair

She goes to sit then I look at her sweatshirt.

"Um is that Isaac's?"

"Yup." Megan says

"Why?"

"Bitch, I'm cold."

I laugh

"Okay okay, calm yo self. I just hope your not stringing my little bro along"

Megan P.O.V.

"Okay well you first." I say

"Well I was kidnapped while you were gone."

"WHAT?!?!" I yell

"Sssshhh, keep it down! and yes, kidnapped, by Chris."

Chris? I'm going to kill him, he needs to leave MaKaila alone.

"So what happened after?"

"I woke up here, not sure what happened in between from my room and here."

"Weird."

"Yup, now your turn."

I told her everything that happened, she listened quietly until

"YOU SPENT THE WHOLE TIME WITH LOGAN!?!?"

"Look I know how bad it sounds and you think i'm a whore but-"

"YOUR RIGHT I DO BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY MAKES ME MAD?!?! THAT YOU PICKED LOGAN TO HELP YOU AND TO BE WITH YOU THAN ME!!" she yelled

"WELL,KNOWING YOU,I BET YOU WERE GOING TO SAY IT WAS STUPID TO LOOK FOR THEM."

"YEAH IT WAS STUPID!"

"SEE!" I pointed out

"BUT! she started

"I WOULD HAVE GONE TO THE WORLD AND BACK WITH YOU TO FIND THEM BECAUSE THAT IS WAS FAMILY DOES!!" she said with a hint of tears

"Because I love you sis, and I thought you would feel the same." she said queitly

"I do-"

"DO YOU REALLY?!? BECAUSE LATELY YOU'VE BEEN GOING TO EVERYONE ELSE BUT ME! YOU FIND COMFORT INSTANTLY IN SOME BOY, THAN YOU DO IN ME!! DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR MY ONLY FRIEND?! THE ONLY PERSON THAT I EVER GO TO, TO TALK?! WHERE YOU, MISS POPULAR, HAVE HUNDREDS!"

I stare at her, I never knew she felt like this.

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah, me too."

She than runs out of the room.

I really messed up

MaKaila P.O.V.

I ran pasted everyone

"MaKaila?" my mom yells

I just ignore her, everyone that yells my name I run down the hall to my room but someone calls out my name one that I couldn't ignore

"MaKaila!" That sweet accent yelled

I turn and see Jax. Without a second thought I run into his arms and ball my eyes out.

"it's okay Vacker." He said sweetly as he rubbed my back

He picked me up

"Lets go." he whispered

"Hey! where are you taking my sister?!" A'dre yelled

"A'dre long time no see." Jax said

"Yeah hello to you to Jax." A'dre said

"I'm just calling MaKaila down, she most likely had a fight with Megan and I I'm the only one that knows how to calm her."

"Yeah and how do you do that?" My dad pitched in

"Yeah how do you do that?" Ethan said

I'm so confused right now, Ethan's here to

"Ethan?" I called while sobbing

He comes into view with his camo get up

"Yeah baby girl I'm here." Ethan said as he grabbed me

I cling to him like a baby, I hear some arguing, but I fall asleep, not caring what they say.

Megan P.O.V.

I walk out of the Kitchen to hear people fighting.

I walk to the sound to see everyone fighting, and Ethan and Jason!?!

"Megan!" Jason called out

He ran up to me and hugged me

"I missed you." he said into my neck

I don't know it its his voice or just his presence but I just let everything out, I felt like crying before but now I'm just balling.

"Jason, MaKaila hates me."

"No, you know that she would never hate you."

"I don't know, we've never had a fight this big." I said while sobbing

"after she wakes up you two should talk and makeup."

"I don't think she wants to."

"she will, she just needed a nap." He said flashing me his signature smile.

I don't know how he does it, but he always calms my nerves.

"Megan?" I turn around to see Isaac.

Well im in a bit of a predicament.

"Um Isaac, this is Jason, he's a close friend of mine."

"Oh, I see, Friend?" he said with anger.

"Well if you have a friend like him, and Logan, why are you toying with my feelings?" Isaac asked

"No Isaac, it's not- I mean-."

"Save it." He said than walked away

"Friend of yours?"Jason asked

"I don't know."

Why am I messing everything up today.

After everyone calmed down, Jason Jax and Ethan were brought in Mr. Smith's office. Everyone else kind of went back to doing there own thing. While I was waiting for MaKaila to wake up, so I can fix things.

MaKaila P.O.V.

I open my eyes

"Man that was a good nap, I reel great." I said with a yawn

"MaKaila?" I hear Megan say

"Well there goes that feeling." I sit up and look to her

"Okay, this is the part were we talk our feelings out and cry then makeup,right?"

"I'm hoping." she says with a sad face

I sigh," Alright, Well I'll talk first. I shouldn't have yelled at you, but I was pissed. Every time I try be there, you give me the cold shoulder, I understand that you want to handle things by yourself, but I'm here. Like I was when the mean girls picked on you until you grew into your ears.

She laughs," Yeah they still don't talk to me because they're scared of you."

"And When that dumb boy called you ugly, I beat his ass into next week."

"Yeah."

"now, When you have problems I'm always the last to know. And it hurts."

She comes and hugs me," I'm sorry I never meant to make you feel that way."

"I know, im just now realizing that im not going to be the only important person in your life."

"That may be so, But you'll always be my top most important."

"Well that's good."

"So are we good?" She asked

"on one condition."

"Anything."

"Next time you want to go searching and be gone for a month, Then bring Logan instead of me. THINKING I would judge you. Talk to me first."

"Okay." She says

"Good, cause I hate when we fight."

"Me too." She says with a smile

"Now, time for punishment." I say

"What?" she says confused

I evilly smile and grab my pillow.

"Hey! if you we going to do this, at least I should be armed."

"Megan, what part of punishment do you not understand?"

"Fine! just go easy one me."

"Haha, Nope!" I swing the pillow at her as hard as I can. she screamed as I knocked her to the ground.

"Okay I'm satisfied."

"Well I got a headache now." Megan said as she got off the floor.

"Put some coconut oil on it."

"Coconut oil?" She asked as she got on the bed again.

"That shit helps with everything."

"Interesting"

"Yep, soo I want food."

"Me too" Megan agreed

"Pizza rolls!" Me and Megan say at the same time.

We run to the kitchen but we stop at my dad's office.

"Hey should we listen to what they are saying?" I ask

"Megan smiles at me," Yes!'

We put our ears to the door.

"So Triple X, you've been searching for my daughter?" I hear my dad say

"Triple X? Why does everyone call Jax that?" Megan whispers to me

"That's what I would like to know.

"Well I was going to meet with MaKaila-" Jax started

"Why are you meeting with my girl!" Ethan yelled

"I'm her Swedish teacher?" Jax yelled back

"Yeah you are pretty sweet on her, and you need to stop!"

That's it, I barged threw the door.

"Okay boys! no need to fight, I have arrived."

"Cupcake, Are you okay?" My dad said as he came over to me for a hug

"Yes dad, me and Megan just had a fight, but we are cool now." I said as I hugged him back

"Well that's good, now I bet your hungry, I'll have the cooks make you something."

"Thanks dad!" I said while I hugged him again

"So, Are you done talking to us?" Jason asked

"I'm don't talking to you Jason, But Ethan And Jax. I need to talk to you about MaKaila."

"Jeez dad, If you want to talk about me just ask me."

"okay, which one are you dating?" He said while crossing his arms

"I'm dating Ethan."

"Do you live with Him."

"Yup."

"Well I'm not happy about it, so I hope that you will consider the offer of coming to live with me?"

"Dad that would be awesome, but I love that house and living with Megan, she's been my family for as long as I can remember."

"Okay, I guess I can live with that but I want you to live here for a few months at least until after winter break?"

"Deal!"

"And Ethan, I hope you are making my little girl happy, cause if not.. well you don't want to know."

Ethan loses the color in his face

"I see where MaKaila gets her violence from,sir."

Me and Megan laugh.

"Makes sense, now lets go eat!" Megan says as she pulls me to the kitchen.

After our food is made we start eating, then A'dre comes out with Mitch.

"Hey sis, you okay?" A'dre asks me

"Yeah just a little fight between me and Megan but all's good now.

"See told you it was Megan's fault," Mitch says

"Gee thanks Mitch." Megan says to him

They sit down with us and we just hang out for a while.

"So, Where's Isaac?" I ask The guy's been gone all day

"He's held up in his room with Danny. They playing some video games."  A'dre says while eating some pizza rools

"Video games? lets go!!" I yell as I get up, Megan pulls me back down

"Later? Hang with me for now."

Weird I figured she would want to see Isaac

"Okay?" We finish our food then spent time in my room.

"Okay so what are we gonna do now?" Megan asks

"Hey lets go out and do something, you've been copped up in here, time to go out and have fun."

"Sweet! to the mall!" Megan yells

"Why the mall? you have clothes." Mitch says

"Well not the clothes I wear."

"Okay it's a plan." A'dre said

"Not without me." I looked to the door to see Ethan standing there

"Hey babe, come sit!" I call over to Ethan

"Babe?" Mitch and A'dre say surprised

''Yeah, Ethan is MaKaila's boyfriend. Megan informed then

Ethan comes over to me and kisses me

"Whoa!! Hey! don't kiss my sister!!" A'dre yelled

"I'm her boyfriend." Ethan said as he sat behind me and wrapped his arms around me

"Come on dude no touching and all that shit in my presence."

"Oh so your the over protective kind of brother?" Megan teased

"Can't help it, She was so innocent when I last saw her. and now this thing!" A'dre said while pointing to Ethan

"Has tainted her! I mean come on sis, haven't you heard of coodies?"

"First off yes, and second Ethan is the most decent boyfriend I've had."

"Well He's way better than Chris," Megan said with a laugh

A'dre and Mitch tense up

"Chris? Chris Tylers?" A'dre says

"Yeah, I swear to god, I would kill him If I could, you have no idea what terrible things he's done to me."

"oh yeah? what did he do?" Mitch asks clearly angry.

Why are they so angry and whey do they want to know so bad?

I frown," I don't want to talk about it."

"Well this conversation took a turn, Um we'll meet you guys downstairs." Megan says

She and I go into the walk and closet.

"Thanks for pulling me out of that mess." I say

"No prob now lets get you dressed for the mall I pick the clothes."

"Okay"

"It's going to be so girly."

"Go crazy." I said as I sat down

"Really?"

"Yeah, I get used to the girly clothes thing, BUT im dot going to wear it more. I just look really hot in them"

Im hella fine in anything though

"Sweet! I will make you look better than ever."

"Don't take to long, the boys are waiting on us."

"Yeah yeah." Megan said completely not caring

I have a feeling I'm going to regret this.

"Okay, Close your eyes"

"Um megan how will I dress myself without seeing?"

"Oh you'll get it."

So after much struggling I get the clothes on... I think

"Okay open!"

I look at it, it's not as bad as I thought it was.

"I did a compromise, I found some shorts instead of a skirt."

"I might actually wear this if it wasn't pink, so it's a job well done."

"Yeah! Now lets go." Megan said as she pulled me out of my room

With that, me and her go down stairs and meet with the boys and head to the mall.

I hope nothing goes wrong.