Being Ashton's Girl

2. chapter 2

I wake up in my bed at Ashton's house that we shared. I yawn a little. I turn my head and see's Ashton passed out. I start playing with his curls. I ran my fingers through his hair. I then hover over him and kiss Ashton's lips. I then feel him kiss back. We pull away and Ashton sits up in bed. Ashton checks his phone while yawning and rubbing his eyes.

"Hey babe do you want to come to dinner with me and the boys," Ashton says looking at me

"But I thought we were going to have a dinner date here," I pout, " then we were going to watch movies."

"Maddie I know plans change," Ashton says playing with my hair.

"Well don't want to go," I say looking into his eyes

"Why?" he asks

"I wanna do what we were planning to do," I say, " stay here."

I kiss Ashton's lips. Ashton pulls away and goes gets dressed. I go downstairs with my laptop. I set my laptop on the dinning room table. I went to Skype and I skyped my big brother. When he answer Ashton came down. Ashton wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck.

"See you later baby," Ashton says grabbing his keys

"Kissie," I say with my bottom lip sticking out.

"I'm coming," Ashton says kissing my lips as I kissed back. We pull apart

"Have fun my drummer," I say playing with his hair

"I'm going to miss you," He says walking to the door, "See you in an hour baby."

"Okay love you," I say

"Love you too," Ashton's says before walking out the door.

I turn back to my laptop screen to not Louis aka my brother, but Harry.

"Ummm hi Harry," I say a little confused

"Your brother is in the shower so I decided to answer," Harry answered

"You didn't see anything, did you?" I say

"I saw almost all of it," Harry said running is fingers through his hair.

"Harry you need a fucking hair cut," I say

"Yeah I know," Harry said

"Next time I see you I'm going to shave it off," I said

"No not all of it maddie," Harry whines

"I haven't really decided on that," I say smirking

"Louis your sister is being mean!!!!" Harry yells

Louis comes into view.

"Brother!!!!" I yell

"Hey maddie," Louis says with the biggest smile ever

"I miss you," I say with tears filling up in my eyes

"Hey hey sis don't cry, I'll see you in a couple weeks ok," He says

"Yeah I know," I say blinking and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"So how's the boys??" He asked

"Good," I say

"Where's Ashton?" Louis asked

"Ummm he went out with the other boys," I say with a slight smile.

"Ohhhh when he gets back to call me," he says

"Ok tell the other boys I said hi," I say

"Ok see you soon sis," Louis says

"Ok love you," I say

"Love you to," Louis says hanging up.

I shut my laptop off and shut the lid. I go to the kitchen and grabbed stuff ice cream. I scooped it into a big bowl. I ate it as Ashton walked in the door. He comes over by me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"So what you have for dinner," Ashton asked putting his face in my neck and kissing it.

"you know some chicken," I say

"Maddie you didn't have anything did you?" Ashton asked

"I'm having ice cream," I say with a smile

"Maddie you need to have something other than ice cream," Ashton says

"But baby," I complain

"Don't but baby me Maddie," Ashton says letting go and walking to the refrigerator.

I sat the bowl down on the counter. I walk over to Ashton and put my arms around his waist.

"Kissie," I whisper in his ear

Ashton sighs and shuts the refrigerator. He turns to face me and kisses my lips. I kiss back. I feel Ashton put his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck and played this his curls. We pull apart and I get a phone call from my other friend Kennedy. I walk over to the counter and picked up the phone.

"Hello???" I say

"Guess what?!?!?!" Kennedy practical yells into the phone

"What," I say

"I have a crush on Michael," she says

"Michael as in my Michael?" I say confused and sitting on the counter

"Yes what Michael do you both know," she says

"I don't know but I know alone of Michael's," I say eating my ice cream," so why do you like him?"

"Well he is funny and he is the perfect height," She says

"Ummm you know you can like Calum right," I say

"I can't because Riley likes him," Kennedy replies

"Wait Riley likes Calum!" I say confused as fuck

"Yeah didn't you know," She says

"Ummmm no," I say

"Well yeah Riley likes Calum any who can you talk to Michael for me," she begs

"Fine but your gonna have to pay me," I say into the phone.

"Oh my gosh thank you Maddie thank you," she eagerly says

"Ok I have to go talk to you tomorrow," I say

"Kk ttylxox," she says and hangs up.

I sigh and lay down on the counter.

"Why do you have to love me Ashton?" I ask

"What why would say that?" Ashton asks

"Kennedy wants me to talk to Michael and I'm pretty sure Riley wants me to talk to Calum," I say,"have you ever wondered if my friends are using me?"

"Look Mads I love you and nothing is going to change that," he say, "and if they were true friends they wouldn't use to and you'll know if the they are using you."

I sit up and Ashton comes over to me. I wrap my arms around his waist and placed my cheek on his chest. Ashton rubs my back lightly.

"Oh Ashton Louis wants me to tell you to call him," I say

"Alright I'll do it right now," Ashton says

We let go and Ashton takes out his phone.

"I'm going to get in the shower," I say kissing his cheek

"K," he says putting his phone up to his ear

Ashton kisses my forehead and I go to the our bedroom. I found one of his old t-shirts that he never wore and some leggings. I then when to the bathroom and started the shower. After a half an hour I get out of the shower. I get dressed, take out my hair, and remove my makeup. I walk out of the bathroom to see Ashton on the bed on his phone. I got to my side of the bed and started reading my book Four, which is the forth book of the divergent series and it's in Four point of view.

"So what did my brother have to say," I asked Ashton

"He was just reminding me that the boys were coming over in a couple weeks," he replied

"Oh really," I say back

"Yup," Ashton says

A couple pages later and I put my book down. Then we shut the light off and went to sleep.