It's Monday again, ugh why? The weekend went by so fast, it's not fair, does the world hate me or something? I might just cry, well I say that all the time but I never ACTUALLY cry, I just say that when I don't like something or I can't be bothered. I still have ten minutes until my alarm goes off and I have to get out of bed. Out of the warmth of my bed, and into the cold breeze that fills my entire house. My bed is just too warm to leave, if I had to describe it to you I'd say: it's like a cocoon of warmth and comfiness wrapped around me, or a special shield that protects me from the world and it's just a place where I can think what I want at the end of the day, you know kind of like making up perfect scenarios in your head about you and your favourite band member, but then getting upset because it isn't actually true. That happens to me ALL of the time, with Louis Tomlinson. Yes, I like one direction. Anyway, I should probably tell you a bit more about me other than I like 1D, okay so:
1) I am 16 years old.
2) My brother is Michael Clifford.
3) He is 17 years old, one year older than me.
4) I have a very good relationship with my brother, we are best friends.
5) Me and my brother have the same best friends, Calum Hood, Ashton Irwin, Luke Hemmings and of course, each other.
6) Yes all of my bestfriends are guys, so what? All of the girls in my school are those 'perfect barbie-doll too much make up snobby girls' who all of the guys drool over everyday. (Don't get me wrong, it's okay to wear make up, but when you wear as much as these girls, well it's just disgusting.)
7) None of my friends, well the four that I have, like any if the girls at my school. That's one reason why we get along so well.
8) Another reason why we all get along so well is because, we hate selfies.
9) All five of us do everything together, I mean E V E R Y T H I N G!
10) In school nobody really likes us, we're not very popular. We don't really mind though. Well, sometimes Michael gets upset about it, but most of the time we don't really mind. It's not like they hate us, no, we're just not so popular, like Charlotte and Amelia (everyone calls her Millie though.)
11) Charlotte and Millie are literally our worst enemies, mostly mine, they say I should be more girly and hang out with girls, or if I want to hang out with guys at least hang out with the ones that are hot and worth flirting with. I don't like flirting, or to be honest any of the guys I'm our school, I only really like my friends, and not in that way, just as friends.
My 6:30 alarm goes off and I slowly slip out of my bed, whining because it's too cold. I'm normally a morning person, that's mostly on the weekends though. It's really weird. I walk over to my wardrobe and pick out my clothes: a black jumper with AWESOME written on the front in a white, bold font and a pair of leggings. I walk into the small bathroom I have attached to my bedroom and take a shower. Once I am showered and dressed I grab my phone and go downstairs. As I turn into the kitchen I unlock my phone to check the time, 6:50, not bad for a Monday morning. When I walk into the kitchen I bump into someone, Michael.
Heyy😝 this is the start if my new movella👏 in sooo excited😋 I am going to be introducing each character separately and it will carry on from there✨ I really hope this one is good, I have a plan and everything, I know how tho one is gonna end and I am hopefully doing a second book when this one is finished🙈 but for now I'm focusing in this one💘 okayy baiii💋