Ice Love

Katy is the perfect girl. She is the best student. She is the daughter who is never in trouble, always go to the church and is the prodigy of ice skate. Because of an ice skate competition she needs money to pay it and her parents can't pay it. So her salvation is a job opportunity in a bakery. The only problem she had is her work mate, Harry Styles. Will she resist the charm of this arrogant, hot, womanizer bad boy?

26. Blurred Lines(Robin Thicke)

Katy’s pov
It’s Friday night and I’m desperate. Harry is picking me up in one hour and I don’t know what to wear. Mandy is here with me.
“Why are going anyway?”
“For the hundred time, I don’t know. I wasn’t thinking yesterday and I thought my parents wouldn’t let me go but for my surprise, they let me go and they thought it is a great idea. They think I should go out more often because I’m always too stress with school, ice skating and work. So now I have to go”
“You like him”
“No I don’t. I know he is trouble that’s why I told him to back off when he asked me if he could kiss me”
“HE WHAT??????”
Ops. So, I haven’t told Mandy about Harry almost kissing me
“I forgot to tell you. Wednesday, after work he walk with me to my house but he pressed me on the wall and asked me if I wanted him to kiss me. I said no. See, no big deal”
“No big deal??Harry Styles tried to kiss you and you say that it’s nothing. And you haven’t told me that?”
“I forgot, okay.? I was too worried with the test and I know you would freak out because you hate him”
“Of course I hate him. He is a jerk, selfish but you are too blind to realize it”
“Don’t say that, Mandy. I know he is all this things”
“Yet you are going with him to a dance club”
“It’s not like that. I’m not one of Harry’s girl”
“No, you are a challenge. He is not used with girls who reject him like you did. That’s why he is being nice with you. You are a challenge for him and when he gets you, he will be satisfied and then he will dumb you”
I say nothing. Maybe she is right
“Okay Mandy but now I need your help to find something nice to wear”
She picks a black pant and shiver top
“These” she says
The music is too loud we can hear it in the street. Harry takes my arm when I get out of his car
“We are going this way. There is a door in the back”
He is being nice to me. When he picked me up he talked a little to my parents and was very nice. All the way here we talk about music.
A tall and strong security guy is in front of the door.
“Hey” Harry says ”I’m back”
“Hello” he seems to know Harry
The security looks at me
“She is with me” Harry says
He lets us in.
We pass a kitchen and get in a place that it’s like a dressing room. The place is full of people. There is a table with some food and  drinks. Everyone is drinking.
“You are back” a boy says to Harry
“Yes .Nick this Katy. Katy this is Nick. He is the bear of White Eskimo”
“And his best friend. And the guy who share an apartment with him” Nick says laughing ”Nice to meet you”
“Nice to meet you” I say
“We have food and drinks for free. Make yourself home” he says
“Oh thank you”
“C’mon, I want you to meet the others” Harry says
“Bye Nick” I say as Harry takes my head
He introduces me to Haydon and Will. There are many people here that know Harry but he doesn’t seem to know them.
“Are you nervous?” I ask
“No…just a little. This place is really cool. There are a lot of people the so we can do it wrong.”
“You going to be fine. Just breath”
“That’s what you do before your ice skating presentation?”
“Yeah I breath deeply. It makes me fell calm.”
“I’ll try it”
“Harry we have to go. Five minutes” Nick calls him
“Okay” He says ”you can stay in the dressing room. If you want to of course”
“Sure” I say
“So…I’m going.”
“Okay “I say
“A kiss for good luck?” he asks me smiling
I laugh and give him a kiss on the cheek
“Good luck Harry”
He smiles and get to the stage.
“Hello The Door!!!”he says
The crowd screams.
“I’m Harry Styles the vocalist of White Eskimo and tonight we are going to play for you. So make some noise and enjoy the show!”
They start playing and the crowd goes crazy. People are dancing, screaming and singing along. They are really good. I started dancing too. I look at Harry and he is so...happy. I can see his happiness through his eyes. It’s obvious he loves singing. His voice is hoarsely. And it’s just perfect. It’s natural for him being on the stage. He has his own charm. And I can't get my eyes out of him.
After almost one hour, Harry says “So this is our last song…and this goes for a special girl who is here” he looks at me
What is he doing?
The first notes begging and I recognize the song
” If you can't hear, what I'm tryna say ,If you can't read, from the same page, Maybe, I 'm going death, Maybe I'm going blind, Maybe I'm out of my mind’’
Blurred Lines? Really?!
He is all singing and dancing. I laugh hard. Them the chorus come and he look straight to me while singing
“Good girl, I know you want it, I know you want it, I know you want it”
I can’t hide the smile. I can believe he is really singing this to me!
He looks back to the crowd while everyone is singing with him.
The song ended and they got out of the stage with the sounds of the applauses.
“Nice show” I tell him
“You think so?”
“Yes. You have a really good voice”
“Thank you. Now let’s go to the bar I need something to drink.”
He hold my hand while he guides me through the crowd. This place is crowded!
“So you what you want to drink?”
“A coke”
“No alcohol?”
“No “
“Oh I forgot, you are a good girl” He says and winks
He asks to cokes for the barman. I lift my eyebrow
“What?” he asks
“No alcohol for the bad boy neither?”
“Well I’m trying to show you that I can be a good boy.” he handles me the glass” So lets’ make a toast for the good ones”
I laugh and drink
“Let´s find a table” he takes my arms and guides me through the crown.
We sit and start talking about random stuffs. It is nice actually talking to Harry. Sometimes it’s seems like he is nice guy not the idiot and womanizer I thought he was. But there are other times he just act like a complete idiot.
“So how long have you been in White Eskimo?” I ask
“What?! The music is too loud I can’t hear you!”
I ask again this time louder
He says something but I can’t hear him
“What?” I ask
He take his chair and moves it to my side. He puts his arms around my shoulder and say, not really loud but because of how close we are I can hear him
“Now we can talk. It’s much better don’t you think?”
I can feel his breath on my skin. It makes me shiver. My heart is beating really fast. I hate the fact that I lose control when he’s close to me. I look at his lips. Too close to my neck. I have to get out of here before something happens.
“I need some air” I say
“Ok let’s go outside” he says getting up
This was not what I meant but works too. He is not that close anymore
As soon as we got outside a guy calls Harry
“Hey Brad!” Harry says ”Long time!”
“Yeah man! I did you play here?”
The guy, Brad¸ looks at me
“You must be Harry’s new girl. Strange I’ve never seen you around before”
Harry’s girl? Now I’m Harry’s girl??
“She is Katy and she works on the bakery” Harry introduces me and puts his arms around my waist.
“Hey” I say smiling while I take Harry’s arms off me
“Nice to meet you. I’m Brad” he smiles and then turns to Harry ”Lily is going to make a party at her place Saturday. Drinks, food and hot chicks. You have to go”
“I will” Harry says
Of course he will.
“Are you feeling better? ”Harry asks
“Yes but I’m tired and it’s getting late. It’s better I go home
“Okay so let’s go”
“See you on Saturday Brad”
“Okay. Bye Katy” Brad says
Harry and I walk to the car in silence. I don’t want to say anything. I just want to go home. I don’t want to be called a Harry’s girls like I am his toy.
The whole way we just listen to songs on the radio. He tried to talk about something but in the end we just keep in silence.
He gets to my street and park the car near my house.
“So thanks for going with me it was really nice to have there and spent this time with you” he says
I smile
“Thank you for insist on taking me, I needed a distraction”
He suddenly moves in my direction .Is he trying to kiss me? Again? I don’t know what to do. Of course I’d like to kiss him but I don’t want to be just a Harry’s girl. No way this is going to happen. I back off.
“What are trying to do, Harry?”
“Oh sorry”
“No seriously answer my question. Is this all because you want to kiss me and fuck me? Do you want me to be your new girl? The one you will spend a night with and then will forget?”
“No, no it’s not that…”
“Really? Because you’ve introduced me as to your friend as your girl”
“Your are different Katy. Ok?! I want to take to my bed? Yes of course. Because I think you are really hot. But I don’t want just sex with you. You are not one of them and I’ve already told you that.”
“I don’t want words, Harry. I want actions.”
“Like what? Do you want me to take you to a date?”
“I…don’t kn…I want…”
“So are you free next Saturday?”
“Katy I’m taking you to a date. So what about that: next Saturday afternoon. You and me.”
“I see you on Tuesday on work then” he kisses my cheek ”Good luck tomorrow”
“Thanks. Bye”
I get out of the car without understanding how exactly I got myself in a date with him.