Life as a badass with no heart

Becca is the most rebellious girl you'll ever meet. She doesn't know the difference between wrong and right. She is unwanted by her family and is in foster. She has no emotions. She doesn't know what it fells like to be loved and she doesn't know how to love. But when she gets expelled from yet another school and goes to st. Michaels school ten people try to change her life for the better and try to show how it feels like to be loved and how to love. Will they succeed? Will she fall in love? Will she change for the better? Or Will they fail? Is it to late for her to feel love? Is it to late for her to fall in love? Is it to late for her to connect to her feelings? A story of hurt pain heartbreak neglected hope and friendship

5. chapter 5

Niall's p.o.v

The bell rang for the end off the day and we all walked to our cars. The boys got in Harry's and the girls got in pez's well all except Becca.

"Hey Becca aren't you gonna get in?" Jesy asked

"Oh no I'm find I'll walk home" she replied

"I thought we were gonna go and rehearse" Jesy said

"Oh I didn't know it was gonna be today"

"Oh we thought today" Perrie said

"Well today's not great at mine why don't I grab my stuff and we go over to one of yours"

"Ok" we all said

We drove over there and waited five minuets and then she came back out and we drove to hazes. His parents were out of town for a bit like always so we came round a lot to keep him company.

"So what's your song called?" Louis asked

"Wings what about yours?" Jade said

"Eighteen" I said

That night we sorted everything out for the song and it sounded perfect. We heard the girls song and it was amazing.

"Hey guys why don't you stay over tonight?" Harry suggested

"Sure" we all agreed

We order Chinese and laughed. It was a great night. We watched movies Then we got board and didn't know what to do.

"How about truth or dare?" Louis suggested

"Yeah ok" we all said

"I'll go first" Zayn said "louis truth or dare?"

"I dare you to go knock on a door and ask for a condom" Zayn said and Lou did and cans back with one as well

"Ok Niall truth or dare?" Louis asked

"Err truth"

"Ok umm how many girls have you kissed?" Louis said

"One" I said

"Ok" Lou said

"Marcel truth or dare?" I asked

"Ok. Do you love anyone in this room?"

"I can't say cause then she'll know"

"Fair enough"

"Jade truth or dare?" Marcel asked

"Ok. How many rollocosters have you been on?" Marcel said and we all knew the answer

"One. I hate them"

"Becca truth or dare?" Jade asked

"Dare" Becca replied

"Ok. I dare you to kiss Marcel"

They both got up and kissed each other. It seemed to last forever. I knew he loved her. We all did but would she feel the same? We don't want to see him hurt.

It was ten o'clock and we decided to go to bed. The girls shared one room it had five beds luckily well two were air mattresses. Then us boys slept in one room together.

Marcel's p.o.v

That kiss made me realise I love Becca. I need to tell her everyone think I should but it will be awkward but I'm gonna anyway.

"Hey Becca?"

"That kiss didn't mean anything right?"

"No it was just friends who were dated to kiss why?"

"It's just I think I love you"

"What's wrong?"

"I don't err umm l-l..."

"Oh" I said and walked of crying

I love her but she doesn't love me. She doesn't seem to have any emotion in her. She doesn't seem to love. I need to help her at least know what love is and how to connect with her feelings.