Life as a badass with no heart

Becca is the most rebellious girl you'll ever meet. She doesn't know the difference between wrong and right. She is unwanted by her family and is in foster. She has no emotions. She doesn't know what it fells like to be loved and she doesn't know how to love. But when she gets expelled from yet another school and goes to st. Michaels school ten people try to change her life for the better and try to show how it feels like to be loved and how to love. Will they succeed? Will she fall in love? Will she change for the better? Or Will they fail? Is it to late for her to feel love? Is it to late for her to fall in love? Is it to late for her to connect to her feelings? A story of hurt pain heartbreak neglected hope and friendship

4. chapter 4

Marcel's p.o.v

I can't believe Becca did that to the bullies. I'm so thankful. I must admit I think I'm starting to get a tiny bit of a crush on her.

We left maths and walked to music. We all loved music well,I don't know about Becca. It would be the most perfect lesson if Luke Callum Michael and Ashton weren't in it. It was actually quiet a small class. It was just me the boys and girls and the bullies plus Becca now.

We loved music so much because we get to mess around trying new stuff. We walked in meeting the others. The bullies weren't there yet.

"Guys you'd never guess what happened in maths" louis said all excited

"What?!" They all said

"Luke tripped Marcel..." Louis began

"As usall then" Harry said

"Yep" Isaid looking all sad

"Anyway Becca grabbed Luke and pinned him to the wall said some stuff that scared the shit out of him and the others. Then dropped him and kicked him"

"OMG!!!" They all said

"Then he said sorry"

"What luke said sorry?" Niall asked

"Yep"

Then they walked in. They looked at us. That kinda look where they want to kill us right now. We all took our seats just as the teacher walked in.

"Ok guys today we are gonna get in to groups I don't care how many in each group. I want you to come up with a song with instruments. You'll have three weeks to do this and you must come up with a name "

So we sat down and decided who would go where. Me louis Harry Liam Zayn and Niall were one group called one direction. Then Becca Jade Perrie Leigh-Anne and Jesy were another group called little mix. Then Luke Callum Michael and Ashton were another group called five seconds of summer.

Becca's p.o.v

We all got to work. Me and the girls started to write a song called 'wings'. It was an upbeat song about insecurities but you learn not to care about what they think and not letting them bring you down.

"We've got a beat in our heads we just now need to get it out" Leigh said

"Well I can dj I can probably do something with that" I said

"Do you have a set and everything?" Jesy asked

"Yes and I think with your beat boxing and my djing it will be amazing"

"Awesome" they all said

"Can I have your attention everyone please" Madame said "you can now have your last lesson practicing this" then the bell rang for lunch