Life as a badass with no heart

Becca is the most rebellious girl you'll ever meet. She doesn't know the difference between wrong and right. She is unwanted by her family and is in foster. She has no emotions. She doesn't know what it fells like to be loved and she doesn't know how to love. But when she gets expelled from yet another school and goes to st. Michaels school ten people try to change her life for the better and try to show how it feels like to be loved and how to love. Will they succeed? Will she fall in love? Will she change for the better? Or Will they fail? Is it to late for her to feel love? Is it to late for her to fall in love? Is it to late for her to connect to her feelings? A story of hurt pain heartbreak neglected hope and friendship

3. chapter 3

Zayn's p.o.v

I really didn't care for that Becca kid at first but when she told me about what happened I felt sorry for her cause I know what it's like being put in foster cause your family don't care for you (a/n I know that's not true but it's just for the book no hate please). I think she gonna be alright.

We walked to our second class drama. I can't wait for her to meet the others.

"Hey guys" we all ran up to them and said except Becca

"Guys this is Becca" Jade said

"Hey Becca" they all said

"Hey" she said

"Becca this is Leigh-Anne Jesy louis Liam and Harry Marcel's twin actually"

"So Becca why did you move here" louis asked

"I got kicked out of every other school In the area"

"Oh why?" Louis asked

"I beat people up for disrespecting my family cause I'm unwanted so I was put in foster at the age of twelve and then two of the schools there was the incident but that's a story for a different time"

"Oh I'm sorry to here that" Liam said

"Don't be"

Beccas p.o.v

These guys don't seem to bad. They seem quite nice but no doubt they will ditch and start bulling me like it always is.

"So your in foster because of neglect and unwantedness like Zayn" louis says

"What Zayn's in foster?" I ask

"Yep I am for the same reason as you" he replies

"Oh I didn't know that"

"Yep. So you know how I feel?"

"Probably not"

"What you mean probably not?" Louis asked

"Don't worry"

"Ok" they all said

Louis's p.o.v

We met this girl called Becca today but she not no ordinary girl she's different. She told us about being in foster and all but she wasn't upset about it and she wasn't happy either it was like she couldn't connect with her feelings am I the only one seeing this?

After drama we had break. We all went out to the field and kicked the ball about well except Becca.

"Ain't ya gonna play Becca?" Leigh asked

"I don't know how" she replied

"I can show you" I said

"No it's fine" she said

"But now your getting left out" Niall said

"I don't mind" she replied

Then the bell rang and we all walked to our next classes. Me Marcel and Becca had maths. Jesy Niall Liam Harry and Leigh had English. Zayn and pez have French.

We all walked in to class. Shit!!! He's here. The bully and his gang. The main bully is Luke. Then there's Michael Callum and Ashton. They all pick on new kids and the weaker kids in the school. They've always had a problem with Marcel.

We started walking to our seats. When we heard giggling and laughing coming from the bullies. They got up and tripped Marcel up. Oh god poor Marcel. I ran to help him when we saw Becca pin Luke up against the wall.

"You do that one more time your really gonna wish you didn't. The last people I beat up ended up in hospital for a week so you better watch out!" She spat at him

Then she dropped him and kicked him really hard. Omg!!! She actually scared them. They shouldn't have a problem with us as long as she's around. Lucky there wasn't a teacher around.

"Wow!!" I said

"You alright?" She asked

"Yeah I'm fine they've done a lot worse to me and the others and thanks" he replied

"Why do they do that?" She asked

"Cause they think their better than everyone else and they don't really like us" I replied

"How come?"

"Because I stole Luke's place in the football team. Niall's better a guitar then Callum and one this contest. Zayn ripped Luke's lip perching out"

"Oh but is there a need go beat you guys up"

"Well before secondary school no of us knew each other and well Zayn knew luke and Michael pretty well they were bare close and he was quiet close but not as close with Ashton and Callum. So when we all moved here we all became good friends one day when those four weren't in. Then the next day when they were. We all hung out but luke didn't like hanging with Marcel and Jade. They thought they were geeks and outcasts so then we all ditched them including Zayn"

Then the bell rang and class started but we had a cover so it wasn't to bad. We just These sat on our phones and listened to music