I met my dad

Hi guys my name is Lily I'm 15 i have brown hair and bright blue eyes i live with my mom eleanor calder yes she is my mom i dont know who is my dad i keep asking her but she always refuse to tell me i dont know why so my favorite color is blue my favorite animals are zebra and Banda i go to the zoo just to see them my favorite movie is blended by adam sandler and i box i go to the gym every weekend to practice mom dosnt like boxing and she always try to convince me to stop boxing but who cares im not gonna stop oh did i mention thate and my mom have a fight every day Okay will this is who I am you wanna know my story then read my story

17. you broke my heart

Lily prov

I waked to the lockers while cameron and nash went to thier classes then val and hannah yelling at each other i went there quickly

"Hey hey hey whats going on in here" i asked

"Back off sucker" hannah said

"Excuse me did you just called me sucker?!" I said angry

"Yes now back off" she said pushing me hard oh no she didn't i attacked her to the floor and punished her on the face

"Don't you date to push me again" i yelled at her then she punished me back and we started fighting while val tried to pull us away but she couldn't then i felt someone grab my waist so now I'm standing up i turned to see cameron

"Stop it you tow" he yelled at us so i punished him in the face

"Stop yelling" i yelled back

"Okay okay now whats going on" he said

"I dont know ask val and the bitch hannah" i said

"Hey watch your words" she said angry i just giggled

"Anyway i have to go to class bey" i said then went to class it was biology i hate school.

Cameron prov

So now its me val and hannah

"Im going to class" hannah said leaving me and val i took her hand and stormed out of the school so we were at the parking lot

"What happen" i asked val

"Nothing just typical fight" she said

"You know im talking about yesterday i mean your a mind reader or i dont know what "i said

"You have to ask your dad not me and now i have to go to class" she said then she tried to walk away when i grabbed he shoulders and pushed her to some random car

"I said what happened yesterday" i said angry

Val prov

"I said what happened yesterday" he said angry ok im so scared from him right know my mom abused me all the time and now the only person that i trust doing this to me the problem is i can read people thoughts just when they are happy if i couldnt thats mean they are one of the tow sad or angry and clearly he is angry

" back off" i said more like a whisper"

"No im not fucking backing off until you tell me what happened yesterday and how does my dad knows you?!" He yelled

"Okay ill tell you just move" i said quietly he nodded and toke a step to the back

"Okay well your dad used to date my mother well she is psycho so when he tried to break up with her she freaked out and went to his girlfriend witch is your mom and she tried to kill her"

"WHAT!!!!" He said

"Let me finish anyway she couldn't after awhile everyone moved on my mom got married and your dad got married he thought everything is good now but she told him that im his daughter which im not just to earn him back he new she was lying so he just ignoring her and now that i came to your house he thought its another game from hers i mean he was just trying to protect you guys"

She said this women is insane im afraid that she will hurt val

"Dont worry she cant hurt me" she said oh so she is available to read minds again

"Yes i am dont worry im just gonna stop"i said he nodded

"So val i really like you" he said

"I really like you too" i said

"Good because i want to ask you something umm val would you go out with me?!" He said

"Yes" i said smiling like an idiot then he kissed me i kissed back it felt do good but i was worried about my mom.

Hannah prov

First class just ended its my chance i planned everything lets just say that nash and lily are breaking up today

So i went to the gym were nash was

Nash prov

I was at the gym alone well because i had to practice a little before my game next week when hannah showed up

"Hey" she said with a smirk

"Hey ?! Whats up hannah" i said

She didnt say anything she just kissed my i tried to pull away but she was all over me and behind me was the wall so there is no way to pull away

"What the fuck?!" I heard Lily's voice then hannah pulled away quickly

Lily prov

I got a text from a anonymous number saying that i have to go to the gym now i did as the text says i went to the gym then i saw nash and he was kissing hannah OMG my boyfriend was kissing another girl

"What the fuck?!" I said they pulled away quickly i went over there hannah with a smirk and Nash's blue eyes were wide open

"Lily i swear this is not what it looks like" he said

"How could you i loved you i lost my virginty with you and most of all i trusted you and now I'm seeing You kissing hannah louis was right your just gonna break my heart" i said hiding my emotions then i went over to him and attacked him to the floor and started punching him every punch was Stronger than the other

"You broke my heart so im breaking every bone in your body" i said standing up

"You know what your not worth it just stay away from me for the rest of your life" i said then stormed out of the school to my house

Louis prov

I was in the house garden when a car pulled in front of the giant gait we have and a black man got out of it wait i know who is he he is the one that was after me and Eleanor he killed Eleanor wait how does he know where i live what he killed me no i cant die i have to stay with my daughter to take care of her he walked to the gate and opened it

"Louis Tomlinson get ready to die" he said

"I went quickly inside and ran upstairs to see everyone in the living room when i heard him shot a vase whats gonna happen he came to the living room and pointed the gun at my head everyone was freaking out and i know that this is the last day of my life..........

OMG what do you think gonna happen well wait until next chapter to find out love you guys thanks For supporting me by reading it

And have a nice day