I met my dad

Hi guys my name is Lily I'm 15 i have brown hair and bright blue eyes i live with my mom eleanor calder yes she is my mom i dont know who is my dad i keep asking her but she always refuse to tell me i dont know why so my favorite color is blue my favorite animals are zebra and Banda i go to the zoo just to see them my favorite movie is blended by adam sandler and i box i go to the gym every weekend to practice mom dosnt like boxing and she always try to convince me to stop boxing but who cares im not gonna stop oh did i mention thate and my mom have a fight every day Okay will this is who I am you wanna know my story then read my story

19. the truth

Harry prov

I hung up with Nash and went over to lily she was sitting in the corner felt with her dad's blood staring at the wall she is so shocked after what happened but she is so brave she saved louis life well sort off but still she is a hero

"Hey lily" i said she looked at me with her sad face and i know that i have to hug her so i did she cried on my shoulder then Demi came to us and gave me a sign to leave her with lily so i did

I went were the lades were sitting then i saw nash coming running

"What happen dad is everything okay?!" He said then i told him everything his eyes were wide and he went over to lily.

"What are you doing here" she yelled with a very very VERY angry face

"Look just let me explain okay" he said explain what what did he do

"No just fucking leave me i dont want you anymore in my life" she yelled at him i grabbed his hand and Took him down to the cafeteria

"Whats going on nash why did she react like this when she saw you why was she yelling" he closed his eyes and sigh

"She caught me kissing hannah" he said

"WHAT!!!why were you kissing hannah"

"I wasn't she kissed me i tried to pull away but it was too late hannah planned for all of this"

"Im gonna tell Niall" i said

I can hear him shout no but i don't care hannah ruined my son's relationship And im gonna fix it

I went there to talk to Niall to see them talking to a doctor all of them except for lily she was still siting in the corner like before with blood on her and just staring at the walls with a blank face

"Whats going on" i asked

"He needs blood" the doctor said

"Ok so give him" i said

"We gave him what we have there is no more blood you should find someone to give him blood" he said

"What about his daughter" i said

"Perfect where is she" he said i pointed at lily

"Okay let her come to room b13 when she is ready" the doctor said then he left

I went over to lily and told her that he needs blood and asked her to give him

"Yes but.." She said

"But what?!" I asked confused

"I have a fear from the shots" she said

"What kind of fear" i asked

"Crazy one the only thing im afraid of is shots im not afraid of anything else not even snakes" she said

"How you usually help yourself getting one" i said her eyes got watery

"I toke all the shots with my mom she always go with me to hold my hand and confirm me" she said

" okay look im gonna call someone you feel comfortable with" i said

"Cameron?? But he is at school" she said

"No i didnt mean cameron i meant my son" i said and quickly her sad expression turned into mad

"No way i would go there with him he fucking kissed that bitch hannah and in the morning he told me to trust him" she yelled everyone looked at us then Niall came to us

"What do you mean he kissed hannah" Niall asked

"He didn't hannah kissed him she planned the whole thing" i said her eyes widen

"Is that true?!" She asked i nodded

"Hannah is in so much trouble right now" Niall said then nash came to the room lily quickly went over him and started talking i couldn't hear what they said and stayed with Niall to calm him down .

Thanks for reading a new update coming up soon dont forget to like favorite and follow thanks